Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 54 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4344449505152535455565758596474104 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 2236
  1. #1061
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ODENIZM
    Posts
    2,250
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i still aint seen a decent line for years
    ever since i first registered
    to tha science it done got real queer
    where tha real mufuckas that can bomb and burn
    all i can see for long time be them toys and nerds
    couldnt make a head turn wit them horrible words
    try and do some simple shit witcha brain of a birds
    you aint really on tha level of toy i know why
    cuz you all talk typin like its fantasy isle, guy
    you midget when it come to a style you gots nada
    putcha backpack inside of an incinerator, papa...
    you a young buck actin like you know what tha deal iz
    getcha regulated frontin you gon feel where tha ceilin is...
    cuz you hopeless

  2. #1062
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    64
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    You fail bro...no rhyme needed.
    <-ToNiC->

  3. #1063
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ODENIZM
    Posts
    2,250
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i REALLY hope that wasnt aimed at me
    the fact be IM your idol you got vapors like pee
    colostomize ya LIL stomach keep ya shit outta greed
    we dont wanna hear it...
    read it even you tha skinny white dead Breed...
    rest in peace to HIM
    you couldnt be an M.C. if you incubated his seed
    indeed... act bad imma test ya skills
    i give pop tests, blast YOU, im poppin pills
    getcha pickled like dills, i ferment ya steeze
    butchu aint got none, quit rap become a nun, jeez...
    you a bag boy, aim for tha tips
    the only way you gon blow is if you inhale dicks
    you the least toxic substance
    tatted up wit pricks that spray
    rusted needles thru your eyes leave ya brains flambe'd
    french braid ya veins back tha original way
    you way past gay... fuck waka, NICKLE be tha flame
    BLAKKA BLAKKA!
    Last edited by NICCSACC; 04-12-2010 at 11:27 AM.

  4. #1064
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Posts
    2,846
    Credits
    832
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    erm

    u suck
    u little fuck
    its not that ure outta luck
    u just suck
    ... and u look like a duck

    :>
    I rule at dissing lol bring on your best mc's
    ...
    but someone who's worth more than a buck

    ehhh I'll stick to graff :P

  5. #1065
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ODENIZM
    Posts
    2,250
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    you couldnt rhyme with me, with k rinos books
    i hear you swallow mayonaise till yo eyes droops
    i keep em silent put em ALL on a time out
    face first in tha corner till its lights out
    ready for tha beatin old man disappointed
    pullin out tha belt buckle hit cha till ya want it
    sayin please daddy... let tha whoopin cease
    cuz both hands fulla lacerations bubblin yeast
    you a hep C type of dumb mufucka
    lettin beggers rob that ass lookin like a sucker
    catch you in a alleyway you an east target
    wit empty cans tryna get it up butchu retarted
    never shoulda started whatchu tryna really do
    switchin tag names bombin thatcha crews really jews
    i aint anti-semite but i got a real issue
    putchu in a camp mic check wit tha pistol
    GOV issues wit incineration in tha clip
    double triggaz cuz im sick with them army issues
    outta desert land but it aint no borderlands
    one peice and you history tha fam'll miss you...
    you aint tryna rhyme bacc to tha big gooch
    twistin ball bats around yo neck when i get you...............\
    rot slow

  6. #1066

    Default

    this ******s wack,
    get smoked like a nickle sack,
    get he bitches cootchie wetter than a sticleback,
    ur liyrics make me sick of rap,
    an im only kickin facts,
    but when u got a mic in ur hands fuck sittting back,
    ill be like bitch gimmie that,

  7. #1067

    Default

    ps everyone hates ur music, like nickleback

  8. #1068
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ODENIZM
    Posts
    2,250
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    ...THAT ILL HAVE YOUR DEAD BODY IN THA SUMP DRAIN
    STUFFIN PUMPS WITCHA GUTS, LUNGS, TINY BRAIN
    YOU A LIL TYKE PRAYIN FOR A LITTLE BIKE
    BETTA ASK KLAUS IF HE COMIN BITCH, SIKE!
    WHAT THA REPLY SAY I SAY YOU MINE , LAME
    CHAIN YOU UP WIT THA TWELVE GAUGE CHICKEN FRAME
    GOTCHU HIDIN IN THA CHICKEN COOP ON DUST
    I CAN TELL YOU ON THAT READY ROCK DRAINED UP
    I BE DRIPPED OUT PURPLE GOT ME REALLY SPITTIN
    TOILET SITTIN BLOWIN SWISHAZ SUFFICATE YOU KITTENS
    SO IM DRINKIN WOORMWOOD TILL I SEE FAIRYS
    YOU THE FIRST SO MY PEA SHOOTER GETCHA BURIED
    ON ANOTHER LEVEL LIKE THA STORY NEVER ENDS
    80'S FLICKS ON MY RESUME IM HOCKIN PHLEGMS
    IN THA FACES OF YOU FAKES TRYNA CLAIM PLACEMENT
    NO RESPONSE TO YO TOPIC THREADS CUZ YOU FAKE IT
    I BE sATAN IN THA FLESH ZONE FULLA HEAT
    SUNNY SIDE WHERE THA SOLAR FLARES FRY YA SHEETS
    THROW EM ALL AWAY, CUZ YOU AINT ON MY LEVEL
    NEVER COULD CUZ A FAKE HOE TALKIN DOUBLE
    OUT THA SIDE OF IT NECK BONES GET SNAPPED
    TALKIN OUT ONE SIDE GETCHAS NECK ROPED, JACK...
    DONT REPLY you a fag witta bad tude
    WEAK RHYMES STICK TO TAGGIN WITCHA TOY CREW
    GONNA YAP YAP TWELVE GAUGE SNAP TRAPS
    BUTTON YO SHIT NO TALK STAY IN BACK...
    YOU AN UNWANTED BITCH WITTA BLOODY TWAT
    POST ALL DAY, TRICK YOU GOT A SLOPED KNOT
    LIKE A CAVE MAN BUTCHU GETCHA PONY TAIL
    PULLED BY THA BIG GIRLS FOLLOWIN THA PISS TRAIL
    SO KEEP MY NAME OUTCHA MOUTH YOU AINT JIMMY HART
    COP A MEGAPHONE I STILL WOULDNT LETCHA TALK...
    YOU A STUD TYPE I STAY THA THUG TYPE
    REAL BLOCK BLEEDER YOU A HOUSE *****, GET WOPPED............
    DONT even REPLY IM MURDEROUS BOYEE

  9. #1069

    Default

    nicc sacc calm down calm down
    the way you rap makes me wanna frown xD
    Quote Originally Posted by woonybomber View Post
    YO dawgs I M about to go rack some sweet paper so i Can Write My Leet Graff laterz

  10. #1070
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ODENIZM
    Posts
    2,250
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    im going real lamens terms on you guys. how much softer must i go for ya?? lol

  11. #1071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NICCSACC View Post
    im going real lamens terms on you guys. how much softer must i go for ya?? lol
    Hah Yo bro looks it my turn
    So watch out for this fierce burn

    I launched my Onslaught
    Lyrics burnin while
    I Raped your moms she barely fought!!
    I think she actually liked it
    Your dad watched and cried
    As he sat in the corner
    With his fingers tied in a knot
    My lyrics are coming nonstop
    Ready to show you whos on top
    My boys comin to devour your brains
    Hah you dont even realize
    Fighting back makes you seem insane
    No need to even try
    My fist is coming harder then a freight train
    Bitch, Step to me your gonna fry
    You dont relaized my voice is like a plane
    Flyin around and chillin so high
    Crashin straight into your fame
    Im beatin on you right now
    Aint not point in even tryin
    Cuz ima fightin Irish like im from Notre Dame
    Not even Irish, im so fuckin Italian
    I swear im in the mafia because I make it rain
    Deal wit it ni**a my spit made of acid
    It brings nothing but pain!

    disclaimer: I do not commit or condone any illegal acts, nor am I affiliated with anyone that does, regardless to anything that I post.

  12. #1072

    Default

    Reincarnation that's the fact why we keep recreating
    Creating samples and beats to put you away like six feet deep
    I ain't a creep, just a regular guy tryin' to survive
    Survival of the fittest who is the illest i'm the next best
    Cut of your head, where's your head at like Basement Jaxx
    You're so whack i didn't even got to rap to diss you fool
    Ain't no gangstershit, not my gun but my pencil is my tool
    You're crap, you'r full of it, do you ever take a shit?
    No Michael Jackson movie, but This Is It

  13. #1073

    Default

    fuck puttin a slug in ur brain,
    my bars coagulate the blood in ur vains,
    an ur thugin in vain,
    end up getiin mugged for ur chain,
    my rhymes body mcs,
    ill dump him in spain,
    wrap his corpse in the rug from the train,
    and leave this cunt in some drain,
    and i aint frontin or playin,
    but i got something to say,
    if u ever devoured my dome,
    youll understand why my power is known,
    ur half assed like doing drive bys on vespas,
    more like hanna monntana than hanibal lecter,
    im sicker than when anthony hopkins,
    rocked in, were a cops skin

  14. #1074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CranePeppah View Post
    Reincarnation that's the fact why we keep recreating
    Creating samples and beats to put you away like six feet deep
    I ain't a creep, just a regular guy tryin' to survive
    Survival of the fittest who is the illest i'm the next best
    Cut of your head, where's your head at like Basement Jaxx
    You're so whack i didn't even got to rap to diss you fool
    Ain't no gangstershit, not my gun but my pencil is my tool
    You're crap, you'r full of it, do you ever take a shit?
    No Michael Jackson movie, but This Is It
    That was hard as fuck! lmao Okay inc

    Yo shit you dont make sense
    Ima show you
    That ima throw you through that fence
    You think your shit gonna make me flinch
    Man your so crazy
    That shit wont even cringe
    Im not spitting fire
    More like Nuclear Bombs

    disclaimer: I do not commit or condone any illegal acts, nor am I affiliated with anyone that does, regardless to anything that I post.

  15. #1075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NICCSACC View Post
    ...THAT ILL HAVE YOUR DEAD BODY IN THA SUMP DRAIN
    STUFFIN PUMPS WITCHA GUTS, LUNGS, TINY BRAIN
    YOU A LIL TYKE PRAYIN FOR A LITTLE BIKE
    BETTA ASK KLAUS IF HE COMIN BITCH, SIKE!
    WHAT THA REPLY SAY I SAY YOU MINE , LAME
    CHAIN YOU UP WIT THA TWELVE GAUGE CHICKEN FRAME
    GOTCHU HIDIN IN THA CHICKEN COOP ON DUST
    I CAN TELL YOU ON THAT READY ROCK DRAINED UP
    I BE DRIPPED OUT PURPLE GOT ME REALLY SPITTIN
    TOILET SITTIN BLOWIN SWISHAZ SUFFICATE YOU KITTENS
    SO IM DRINKIN WOORMWOOD TILL I SEE FAIRYS
    YOU THE FIRST SO MY PEA SHOOTER GETCHA BURIED
    ON ANOTHER LEVEL LIKE THA STORY NEVER ENDS
    80'S FLICKS ON MY RESUME IM HOCKIN PHLEGMS
    IN THA FACES OF YOU FAKES TRYNA CLAIM PLACEMENT
    NO RESPONSE TO YO TOPIC THREADS CUZ YOU FAKE IT
    I BE sATAN IN THA FLESH ZONE FULLA HEAT
    SUNNY SIDE WHERE THA SOLAR FLARES FRY YA SHEETS
    THROW EM ALL AWAY, CUZ YOU AINT ON MY LEVEL
    NEVER COULD CUZ A FAKE HOE TALKIN DOUBLE
    OUT THA SIDE OF IT NECK BONES GET SNAPPED
    TALKIN OUT ONE SIDE GETCHAS NECK ROPED, JACK...
    DONT REPLY you a fag witta bad tude
    WEAK RHYMES STICK TO TAGGIN WITCHA TOY CREW
    GONNA YAP YAP TWELVE GAUGE SNAP TRAPS
    BUTTON YO SHIT NO TALK STAY IN BACK...
    YOU AN UNWANTED BITCH WITTA BLOODY TWAT
    POST ALL DAY, TRICK YOU GOT A SLOPED KNOT
    LIKE A CAVE MAN BUTCHU GETCHA PONY TAIL
    PULLED BY THA BIG GIRLS FOLLOWIN THA PISS TRAIL
    SO KEEP MY NAME OUTCHA MOUTH YOU AINT JIMMY HART
    COP A MEGAPHONE I STILL WOULDNT LETCHA TALK...
    YOU A STUD TYPE I STAY THA THUG TYPE
    REAL BLOCK BLEEDER YOU A HOUSE *****, GET WOPPED............
    DONT even REPLY IM MURDEROUS BOYEE
    NiccSacc, who the fuck is that
    kid is talking about bloody twats
    and other shit that sounds pretty wack
    are you sure you came here for a battle rap
    you dont know me, heres a fact:
    im a savage cat, i love to chase rats
    i love to fight them until they cant fight back
    meaning i can talktrash until you cant talk back
    Dont come around here with your bio,
    we already know that youre homo
    You the thug type that dresses like zoro when you go out bombing solo
    Youre born as a zero
    the type of kid that get busted in a slick spot dropping a hallow
    i drop shit
    thats hard to follow,
    but not as much as you when you go crazy with arrows

  16. #1076
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ODENIZM
    Posts
    2,250
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    no style, imma add you to tha gump pile...
    say my name, imma toss you in tha dump, child...
    you so white, mane i betchu glow in summertime...
    i took your last seven hoes all on valentine...
    gotcha cards too, all of em forward those...
    lame fits, busted kicks, never keepin hoez...
    what you BRUNO? your gay homies out control...
    yeah, i guess i aint really got a problem, joe...
    keep away or tha gauge leave a stomach hole...
    fall fast, you a clumsy type runnin home...
    trippin hard, small bussin fulla fuckin gnomes...
    class wit tha speds, second grader levels read...
    butchu gotta get a life cuz tha net hates you...
    call yo cousin for tha prom but she wouldnt take you...
    you a pasty white, melanin you lackin that...
    Eminem you NOT, Rick Ross you wearin blue...
    full fledged rat, stool pidgeon flyin bitch...
    land on a land-mine, make our day, snitch....
    why you even gonna speak on some arrow usage?
    getcha simples tight and THEN you can talk foolish...
    from tha shit i seen, you aint got a leg to lean...
    i be leanin on that liquified codene, nah mean?

    middle of the map mothafucca
    Last edited by NICCSACC; 04-14-2010 at 01:25 AM.

  17. #1077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NICCSACC View Post
    no style, imma add you to tha gump pile...
    say my name, imma toss you in tha dump, child...
    you so white, mane i betchu glow in summertime...
    i took your last seven hoes all on valentine...
    gotcha cards too, all of em forward those...
    lame fits, busted kicks, never keepin hoez...
    what you BRUNO? your gay homies out control...
    yeah, i guess i aint really got a problem, joe...
    keep away or tha gauge leave a stomach hole...
    fall fast, you a clumsy type runnin home...
    trippin hard, small bussin fulla fuckin gnomes...
    class wit tha speds, second grader levels read...
    butchu gotta get a life cuz tha net hates you...
    call yo cousin for tha prom but she wouldnt take you...
    you a pasty white, melanin you lackin that...
    Eminem you NOT, Rick Ross you wearin blue...
    full fledged rat, stool pidgeon flyin bitch...
    land on a land-mine, make our day, snitch....
    why you even gonna speak on some arrow usage?
    getcha simples tight and THEN you can talk foolish...
    from tha shit i seen, you aint got a leg to lean...
    i be leanin on that liquified codene, nah mean?

    middle of the map mothafucca
    Nickel Sackson:
    the lucky sperm who passed trough the condom
    truth is: you got a mental problem
    But you wont be able to fix it like your verse:
    no edit button
    stop talking about guns that you cant hold
    stop saying you have a pair of ace, but still fold
    i put that shit directly to your face like the jury
    my blessed herbal mental give be the fury to BLAST you in front of evrybody
    NOTHING WILL STOP ME, the police will never handcuff me
    cause im posting in the morning with my rig and my coffee
    you be looking for change to get a mc fleury
    im lyricaly able to make you angry
    im a plague when it comes to touch feelings
    cause i dont give a fuck even after you aint breathing
    its to easy to battle you, half the shit you talk about aint true
    you have a big imagination, but you have a wrong vision
    take the good decision or theres going to be execution

  18. #1078

    Default

    i do forget words, when i freestyle a verse, cause my mind is faster then my fingers

  19. #1079
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ODENIZM
    Posts
    2,250
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StayBlazed View Post
    Nickel Sackson:
    the lucky sperm who passed trough the condom
    truth is: you got a mental problem
    But you wont be able to fix it like your verse:
    no edit button
    stop talking about guns that you cant hold
    stop saying you have a pair of ace, but still fold
    i put that shit directly to your face like the jury
    my blessed herbal mental give be the fury to BLAST you in front of evrybody
    NOTHING WILL STOP ME, the police will never handcuff me
    cause im posting in the morning with my rig and my coffee
    you be looking for change to get a mc fleury
    im lyricaly able to make you angry
    im a plague when it comes to touch feelings
    cause i dont give a fuck even after you aint breathing
    its to easy to battle you, half the shit you talk about aint true
    you have a big imagination, but you have a wrong vision
    take the good decision or theres going to be execution
    i doubt you stay blazed, read mines, be amazed...
    im like tha god of war changin blood to lemonade...
    turnin bread to cheese, loppin all heads off...
    butchu aint a head, ya headed for tha lip gloss...
    take ya dress off, lemmie see ya tittys, bitch...
    whole room fulla teddy bears and painted pink...
    all the shit i talk is real, man i got tha juice...
    hitchu witta deuce deuce till you leakin krink...
    stop a truce? you aint even any kind of threat...
    leave em wet like a t shirt plus a teck...
    five ways for this kid to get his head cracked...
    first way is a backhanded bitch slap...
    second choice is a ball bat across tha back...
    till tha spine poppin out his head thru tha neck...
    number three, you gon catch a pair of brass knuckles...
    every tooth gettin shattered drippin blood bubbles...
    fourth kind, you an alien without a home...
    make a phone to try and talk butcha heads gone...
    for tha fifth lesson, imma make you say me name...
    pine-apple in yo mouth, eat a tank grenade...
    dont reply, you a lie & aint knowin shit...
    whatchu sayin be some bush league homo script........

    NOW ROT!

  20. #1080

    Default

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5pAUq2OYmA
    beat

    yo if this nigggers rich,
    im a leve him floating in the river styx,
    cuss hes talkin bout god of war an his trigger finger itch,
    but cant see the bigger picter,
    im getting ready with the luger,
    leve his face like freddy cruger,
    fuck tank shells,
    ill pimp out ur skank gyal,
    till my bank swells,
    till then im rollin dank L's,


 

Similar Threads

  1. Freestyle Rapping
    By fame in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7222
    Last Post: 06-26-2014, 07:46 AM
  2. TOY Pen Freestyle's
    By AimoOne in forum Toys forum
    Replies: 514
    Last Post: 02-04-2014, 05:57 PM
  3. Boredem pen freestyle battle.
    By Bazer in forum Old battles
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 04:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top