Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

ahahahh
    =====================================
    this post was brought to you by XYLENE HUG
    in assosiation with CAT CULT.
    =====================================

Quote Originally Posted by Ume View Post
    Holy Asian! Most Asian I've ever Asianed in Asia!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by JETPACK!! View Post
    !! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!! yes, the baby is drinking all her blood.
    hahahaha yo I posted this shit on myspace, like 20 people responded thinking I was serious and got all 9th grade health class on me.
    Fuck that PBS stuff, we UPN up in here.

Quote Originally Posted by JETPACK!! View Post
    I am a semen demon.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by slEEt View Post
    This the last place i'll talk or ask for advice about relationships..
    bump x100.
    Photographers, writers, poets, musicians, anyone with a voice and a message should get involved somehow.
    What I'm saying is... Stand up Delaware. Raise your hand. Be proud of where you are from. Read between the lines. Keep searching. Never stop pushing. Never stand still. Make moves. Know when to whisper and know when to yell. Stop hating. Be real. This isn't a movement. This is YOUR movement.

Quote Originally Posted by MAST View Post
    word.

6 months of not having to really cope with the troubles of life abruptly comes to an end, and now i've had to get back into that game all of a sudden. shit's heavy, but i've started to deal. we're still friends, and after a month we finally started really talking about shit again. not relationship things, but just helping out with problems and everything. it's just hard as fuck when it's not me she's talking about anymore, but i can't stop talking to her. i've somewhat moved on and am trying with other girls, but i still completely care. i guess it helps that she still cares too. whatever, talking about it just gets me more down.

but yeah, memories depress.
    Damn dude, I know how you feel...
    The same here at least we tried but she broke of the contact...
    So I`m single again...
    will find a cool graff girl in another city when I`m going to college...

wow....i never knew a girl that did graff.
    Don't ever visit the sad panda realm
    You'll fuckin' die

Quote Originally Posted by garbage down tha way View Post
    supposedly this girl got a growth of maggots in her mouth from her boyfriends dick who happened to work at the morgue and fuck dead people. ohios crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rots takes your Daughters View Post
    Anyway back on topic,

I still masturbate everytime Daphne comes on the scooby dooo cartooooon showww
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares_23us View Post
    i love cows, i love to kick them in the fucking neck
    Quote Originally Posted by ASEN View Post
    If a man builds one thousand bridges and sucks one cock, he's not a bridge builder. He's a cock sucker.

WTF

i love my girls cuz she cares for me and everytime i go out painting at night she prays for me and i tell her i love her and its gonna be ok that ill be carefull and try not to get jumped or caught......so yea i love my girl exept she dosnt like wen i blaze but idc i still love her.....

Quote Originally Posted by MAST View Post
    word.

6 months of not having to really cope with the troubles of life abruptly comes to an end, and now i've had to get back into that game all of a sudden. shit's heavy, but i've started to deal. we're still friends, and after a month we finally started really talking about shit again. not relationship things, but just helping out with problems and everything. it's just hard as fuck when it's not me she's talking about anymore, but i can't stop talking to her. i've somewhat moved on and am trying with other girls, but i still completely care. i guess it helps that she still cares too. whatever, talking about it just gets me more down.

but yeah, memories depress.
    it has been already like 3 months since me and my boy broke up... i know how u feel... especially bout the memories... cuz he was different but we lived in too different states far away from each other and didnt connect real good after that.... but i do thank him cuz he was the one that got me into this graffiti shit.

Ha. Going on a year.

6 months, MAST, i know how ya feel homie, my ex and i still talk, i moved shortly after shit ended, she came to visit my mother (my mom lives in the same town as me), seeing her was hard man, especially when she talked about her and other guys, i mean yea were not togetger any more and thats both of our fault, bitch keept ditchen me for friends (every day) so i said fuk it and cheated on her (witch i go against and have to live with) but if i didnt my girl and i wouldnt be together man, yyou just gotta keep youe head up, shit moves on son!