Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Does your mom search your room?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by STR-WHO, Mar 11, 2008.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

My mom searches my room every weekend when i go to my dad's house. She took 8 markers/mops, 7 cans of paint (in total), three pipes, a qrtr, and a bong. Just wondering if anybody has a suggestion for a good hiding place

2. osnapizzel

osnapizzel Banned

you got a/c? put your shit in the vents and screw em back on. or do what i did and invest in a diesel ass safe, bolt it to the floor from the inside and tell everybody to go fuck themselves

that means cops too

3. Jdip

Jdip Senior Member

I got some advice Ten Crack Comandments.
    Also if u know yo mom dukes is nosy like dat then why why the fuck would you ever bring anything inside. you got a shed or garage ? get one of those plastic bins that line the garage or a box wichever an put your shit in there . i sugest a plastic bin wit a snap top put it in the yard where nobody kan see or realy gos to an just leave dat shit theyr or bring the shit to your homies house thats what i used to do. got a basement/atic? put that shit in the rafters

4. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

no, i leave all my shit ike drugs an stuff lying out, she dont care im 18.
    but she fuckin comes in sometimes wen im out a rearanges my shit,
    calls it ''cleaning''
    how is moving my bin from one corner to the other cleaning?

i got fuckig nuts and flip out every time and she knows its the one thing that pisses me of, 3 days ltter my 6 piles of paper areone big one an i have to sort it out again

my biggest pet peeve rite thur
    its so pointless

5. soath

soath Elite Member

don't overstock on yo shit.. who needs 2 of this or that. bring yo shit with you. backpack.

**or hide it in her room.

6. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

unless ur ddoing coke orhave a knife or sum thin retarded most mums obviosly get pissed but dont really mind about most shit, sure shell nag for a fewl of months if u bun or drink ut they kind of just give up hope and get cool about it

7. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

do you got a ps2? hide it in the online dock. in the back there a panel that has a small gap in the top, put a knife or something in that and take it out, hide your shit in it and put it bak in. thats what i do for some caps, weed, bowls.

that along with telling your mom to stay the fuck out of your shit. or when shes at work or out doing something tear her room the fuck up and ask her how she likes it. fuck that cunt, that shit pisses me off so much. when my mom tried to go through my room i fuckin flipped shit on her. needless to say we werent talking to eachother for several days due to the thing i said. but it was worth it, cause i didnt loose my eighth or my bong.

8. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

one day i came back from a 3 day trip and my sofa was gone, i broke soo many plates

9. FuckedReadsSister

FuckedReadsSister Member

mmm whats with all your moms. All my mom says is those markers better not drip on the floor. and she gets pissed if i have to many sparycans laying around because she says its a fire hazard. but she could careless that i do graffiti. As far as where i hide other shit steal some big text books from school and carve them out.

10. anti-anti-crime

same with my mom. but she hates how i drink and smoke. so i have to hide that shit. but i have to hide everything from my dad. dudes a fucking corporate robot.

11. SIKFUCK

SIKFUCK Senior Member

Sounds like yer a dumbass.:eek: suprise suprise

12. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

how u gunna ask strangers acroos the globe who'v ever seen ur romm were to put ur shit?

if u cant faind somwere to put ur shit by urself u dont deserve it

13. MF The Super Villain

MF The Super Villain Senior Member

I usually keep my shit where ever i want it, i got my own lab. But when i lived with my mumzie she always loved my graff, and plus she use to twist my blizzahs before i knew how to role shit. That sucks your mom takes that shit away God, just jux it back, she probably keeps some where, find it when shes gone.

14. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

word i couldnt imagin my mums being nosyut i wish shed just stay out of my room
    only so many times i hae to close my curtais in one day

15. MeNu$

MeNu$ Guest

My alarm clock has a battery thing on the bottom of it i use to stash my shit in there

16. anti-anti-crime

your mom knows about that shit. soooo many parents dont know about the ps2 spot though. cause none of them actually pay attention to technology let alone know its crevases.

if your tryin to stash your cash or large amoiunts of weed, dig up your garden, put the shit in a bunch of bags, black bags, gym bag. bury that shit and make shur you pack it down good.

17. Drakula

Drakula Elite Member

Lol I never knew about that and checked mine and found it. Some huge hole in the fucking console.

You learn something new everyday.

18. osnapizzel

osnapizzel Banned

yeah the old school ones have an even bigger one

19. anti-anti-crime

the old school ps2's or just the straight play stations?

20. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

Step 1: Get a job
    Step 2: Move the fuck out

Problem Solved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.