Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Rusty Shackleford, Jan 30, 2005.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiZ

SiZ Senior Member

soo ummm anyone got any pics o_O?

2. _ESKER_

_ESKER_ Member

hey new here! whats up NJ scene ive only been writting for a little while so i know i need to improve some. I am currently located in northern jersey near Morristown. I recently got arrested so i had to change my name. Was - esek Now-esker. Waiting for trial still so i will be going out again soon. Here are some things done when i was esek and one drawing of esker.

Damn my image hoster is down so i will have pics up later tomorrow

3. CommanderKeen

CommanderKeen Senior Member

4. _ESKER_

_ESKER_ Member

here are some things done while i was esek (no walls because everything is buffed already) sooo... FUCK THE BUFF!!! I know its kinda toy but bare with me.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_1003_sr20strawberry_RSCN0958.jpg
    aimg.photobucket.com_albums_1003_sr20strawberry_RSCN0949.jpg
    aimg.photobucket.com_albums_1003_sr20strawberry_RSCN0960.jpg

5. Jersey Skillz - Joha

Jersey Skillz - Joha Senior Member

Who yall think gettin up tha most in Nj right now.. ? Crew Wise...

6. CHEK_DSM_NEWARK

CHEK_DSM_NEWARK Senior Member

Hmmmm Let me see....This is a tough question; Oh yea Is it those Newark DSM fellaz??? Huh ...is it? is it? is it? ...Hmmm And Those AIDS fellaz too... Can Someone Please telllllllll me....

hehehehe

7. Select_One

Select_One Elite Member

woah whered chek come from? u guys r some cocky mother fuckers hahaha jp

View attachment 169508

what the hell is up with that website- it never worked... that piece couldnt have been done too long before i took that flick... You have one that works?

Crew wise - GPK and them r killin n.e jersey,,, Tacoe Nark Scar ect. r puttin in more work than i can comprehend. As far as the rest of the state not too sure.

8. dirty jerz

dirty jerz Senior Member

I would say that aids crew is killin shit as well as gpk but I know that dsm also has newark on lock

9. paintlogic

paintlogic Senior Member

deth kult rocks shit

10. Fosale!

Fosale! Elite Member

Around where I live GPC is all ove on 260 there is a GPC MAFIA wall with Nark Scar Spade Pawn and some others and under some bridge over a stream in my town Scar just did like a huge whole wall piece its huge... ill try and get some pics up soon, anyone here from around the montclair area?

11. Select_One

Select_One Elite Member

next time i check here their BETTER be pics of that, for your sake :lol:

Im near montclair - check your PM.

12. Okem

Okem Senior Member

Hmmmm Let me see....This is a tough question; Oh yea Is it those Newark DSM fellaz??? Huh ...is it? is it? is it? ...Hmmm And Those AIDS fellaz too... Can Someone Please telllllllll me....

hehehehe [/b][/quote]
    DSM? NOPE. AIDS? Yup. My homeboi Myne be popping up around jersey... too many writers to chose.

13. Bass~choker

Bass~choker Senior Member

im not from around montclair but i am from muskegon, about and hour away from GR were i see your bombs all the time and that meek tag ...but yeah mad props man i love yer styl.

14. CHEK_DSM_NEWARK

...........DSM SQUAD INTERVIEWED LIVE ON THE AIR FRIDAY NIGHT SPEAKING ABOUT THE NJ GRAFF SCENE..............

SPECIAL THANKS TO MAX JEROME AT PATERSON NEW JERSEY'S 88.7 FM LATE NIGHT HIP HOP RADIO SHOW FOR HAVING "DSM CREW" AS THEIR SPECIAL GUEST FRIDAY NIGHT....DJ MAX JEROME GAVE US A HELL OF A GOOD INTERVIEW AND ALSO ASKED US A FEW GOOD QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GRAFF SCENE IN NEWARK, NJ AND ITS SORROUNDING AREAS....

CHECK THEIR WEBSITE OUT AT

WWW.BASICALLY-HIPHOP.COM

15. Dual_908

Dual_908 Elite Member

16. Select_One

Select_One Elite Member

17. bastard noise

bastard noise Senior Member

that elan is fresh.
    for the deaf, dumb, and blind in jersey... elan was obviously very influenced by writers like emit ... now look at what emo went on to do. and then notice what the emo fanclub around central jersey tried horribly to replicate, but not even knowing where the style originated. really shitty. cool to see a newer elan though.

18. bastard noise

bastard noise Senior Member

is there anywhere online i can hear the actual interview?

19. CHEK_DSM_NEWARK

is there anywhere online i can hear the actual interview? [/b][/quote]
    We are currently in the process of getting that interview transferred to us...

I believe ya can also hit up MaxJerome and ask him to send ya a copy of Friday nite show, at that website...

DSM SKWAD and the radio show is also trying to gather a few of NJ hottest and legendary graffers to go up to the studios and have a nice ass big graffiti interview and show at the radio station....

20. Jersey Skillz - Joha

Jersey Skillz - Joha Senior Member

DSM? NOPE. AIDS? Yup. My homeboi Myne be popping up around jersey... too many writers to chose. [/b][/quote]
    I say....

DSM- AIDS-(i dont see myne shit like i see Loser shit... all over the place)- MHS still up and FH still up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.