Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Current goals in life

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PureSole, Mar 16, 2008.

Share This Page

1. PureSole

PureSole Elite Member

Alright so I was just thinking (at 5 in the morning, CT)..we all got goals in our lives..goals fueled by ambition, greed, etc. Of course, stuff like ambition and greed can either make a person or destroy a person..
    I think that BS could use a thread where we chill for a second from the bad attitudes and the satire and all that shit and just reflect...but not even on a level to really telling people and shit but just writing it down..as gay as it seems..writing down shit helps, which (being writers) i'm sure a lot of you can understand..
    hell, even graffiti is fueled by our ambition to become the king of wherever, and it will destroy a lot of us...
    __
    so..that shit having been said to get the thread approved by the board nazis :p

My current goals are to (go into college) graduate and go to dental school, so I can give my grandma a grill...as a person I say I wanna try to live my life better and as a writer I wanna supress my fear more when bombing

2. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

i can't believe not a single person posted in this thread. i'ma bring it back...

my goals in life are to live simple and happy in new york in an apartment close to the subway. my goals in life are to live financially comfortable and possibly, POSSIBLY, feed a family one day with a nice fine ass female who's loyal. no car, no gas, no car insurance... just riding the subway with my unlimited 30 day mta card going wherever i please at any given time.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  3. Batman_Onest

Batman_Onest Banned

^This guys living in a fucking fairy land.

4. PeeInTheShower

mind telling me why? maybe it's because you never had the oppurtunity to live that situation... and for that, i feel sorry for you.

5. Batman_Onest

Batman_Onest Banned

Some of us have crime to fight.

6. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

i lol'd

idk about u, but i lol'd

7. PeeInTheShower

yeah, i'll admit, i lol'd as well. but i guess that when the po's can't stop the real criminals, there's always batman.

8. Esoterical

Esoterical Senior Member

as of now.
    1. stop smoking butts.
    2. stop dealing drugs.
    3. graduate high school.
    4. stop being so jealous, over protective.
    5. and learn to trust more..

9. thebigman

thebigman Senior Member

yeah but batman wont kill you like the popo will he will just hang you upsidedown from your underwear untill you catch a major headache and the cops take it from there with the traditional beating and what not...

10. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

Basically, I don't want to have a happy life. I'm planning to leave my art secondary to philosophy. Happiness is elusive to me, because philosophy is an obligation that doesn't bring me joy, but fills a void.

11. thebigman

thebigman Senior Member

goals in life: smash over 50 girls
    pick up no diseases
    get rich as fuck and make some babys

12. PeeInTheShower

bro, babies are nothing but trouble. unless you're the emotional "i want a kid to grow up and be like me" type of mother fucker... kids are just costly. just ask my brother.

13. Amends_Ego

Amends_Ego Senior Member

Hmmm....goals
    -escape from suburbia
    -move to denver or fo co
    -get into college
    -find out if I have an STD(haha very long story)
    -and make sure my girl doesn;t get pregnant.

14. Batman_Onest

Batman_Onest Banned

Nice avatar, I like you.

15. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

At the moment, My goals are skate more, drink and smoke less, get a higher paying job and a new apartment. Further down the road i want to go to the Art institute of Dallas.

16. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

but do you really not want to have kids? i mean, come on...
    you don't want to continue your family name?

when you're old and have nothing to live for, you're supposed to live for your children, and grandchildren. that's how it works man. you can't honestly say that you never want to have kids.

17. PeeInTheShower

if i do have kids, it won't be till i'm in my mid 30's. i know too many kids who got their girls pregnant when they don't have the money to even buy themselves a meal, much less a kid.

birth control ftw.

i did this thing with my ex's where i play through the scenario of having a kid, and how much it'd truly suck to be a teenage mother and father, and 7/8 of them went on birth control.

and another goal in life... stay the fuck back from police/probation/court systems/tickets or citations. i'm young and i'm runnin' my parents broke helpin' me pay for my fuckups.

18. Batman_Onest

Batman_Onest Banned

It's human instinct to want to have kids btw.

I would wanna have kids just because parents seem like the happiest people in the world.
    Imagine a little version of you running around, that would rule. Well not you, but a little version of me.

19. devil at sea level

devil at sea level Member

this is not all its cracked up to be..
    but good luck man..

20. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

i feel you completely. i just don't wanna be some old ass man when my kids grow up though. i'll shoot for mid 20's, but the way things are looking right now, it's probably not gonna happen like that.