Thread: Action Shots.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Kayone707@Jul 9 2004, 05:06 PM
    He's from the Vancouver area
    Tony watch out u have a stalker.... <_<
    Tony, I&#39;m dialing right now...

...hey don&#39;t hang up on me-
    I wasn&#39;t finished with the stalker breathing into the phone.

correction, i have 2.

chillen at the faq production B)

endin it off wit some old guy hittin a bong hard B)

Viktor Vaughn

Man that is the single most annoying aspect of graffiti.. FUCKING LAMES who sit down and watch you paint... That is indeed the definition of dick riding... Fucking toys...

they were all writers jus sittin down .dumdass

Fuck are you saying... watching graff is the definition of dickriding. haha.
    Semetic Genetics

HOOKAH&#33;&#33;&#33;Thats the best shit(flavored tobacco).Yumm cheaper in egypt(got family over there)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Viktor Vaughn@Jul 17 2004, 08:06 PM
    Man that is the single most annoying aspect of graffiti.. FUCKING LAMES who sit down and watch you paint... That is indeed the definition of dick riding... Fucking toys...
    What do you wan&#39;t them to do steal a spot on the wall, and get their ass kicked?
    Speak is my name and fucking up motherfuckers is my game...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

this was done sum time in the begining of spring but it was still cold, i just got done paitning and then i broke out my dripy mop adn started taggin stuff, i dun&#39;t like that first tag
    kill em all

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ya no what now that i think of it it might have been before that
    kill em all

Originally posted by MisterSpeak+Jul 17 2004, 09:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MisterSpeak @ Jul 17 2004, 09:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Viktor Vaughn@Jul 17 2004, 08:06 PM
    What do you wan&#39;t them to do steal a spot on the wall, and get their ass kicked? [/b][/quote]
    Aight first off lets get one thing straight..
    Flicking graffiti and posting it on the net, is NOT graffiti...
    Those people are called hobbyist...
    Do I expect them to jump in on the prodo? No. Why don&#39;t they stop dick riding and admiring and go get their skills up to get their own legal. That&#39;s whats wrong with the internet, kids flicking graffiti thinking their playing a vital role in graffiti because they live behind a computer... Fuck those toy hobbyist, sit behind me at a legal and your leaving with no shoes or a camera..
    &quot;Thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings,
    That then I scorn to change my state with KINGS...&quot; -W.S.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i dun&#39;t understand how is watching graffiti dickriding?

who ever thinks graffiti online is a vital role is stupid
    kill em all

Originally posted by Ravek@Jul 17 2004, 09:58 PM
    i dun&#39;t understand how is watching graffiti dickriding?

who ever thinks graffiti online is a vital role is stupid
    What is there not to understand...
    Oppose to being out putting in work YOURself, people would rather choose the alternative of sitting on their ass taking photos of what they could easily be doing... DICK RIDING... Kind of like how scaf, could have conjured up enough brain cells to develop his own style over time but rather, just SIT and LOOK at Mines work and jock.. Probably all from over the INTERNET... Which has become a vital role in the world of graffiti, unfortunately...

As to be seen in the up coming video... ONE MOTION "Time Travel..."

Originally posted by Vaudeville Villain+Jul 17 2004, 09:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vaudeville Villain @ Jul 17 2004, 09:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by MisterSpeak@Jul 17 2004, 09:14 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Viktor Vaughn
    @Jul 17 2004, 08:06 PM

What do you wan&#39;t them to do steal a spot on the wall, and get their ass kicked?
    Do I expect them to jump in on the prodo? No. Why don&#39;t they stop dick riding and admiring and go get their skills up to get their own legal. That&#39;s whats wrong with the internet, kids flicking graffiti thinking their playing a vital role in graffiti because they live behind a computer... Fuck those toy hobbyist, sit behind me at a legal and your leaving with no shoes or a camera.. [/b][/quote]
    thats may be anoying, but in some aspect legal graffiti is just as gay..

No shit...

i donīt know if i would say legal graffiti is gay itīs not that ill true but where i live for example some walls have been tagged and painted that people dont really care anymore. you can paint without permission but its almost legal

fokus fh bas def?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

pics courtesy of vida gts the train yard master
    dnose
    rebos thesis and shyne

reboser

peace to my main man thesis, dont stop the funk

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

taht last pic is cool
    kill em all

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Vaudeville Villain+Jul 17 2004, 09:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vaudeville Villain @ Jul 17 2004, 09:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by MisterSpeak@Jul 17 2004, 09:14 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Viktor Vaughn
    @Jul 17 2004, 08:06 PM

Do I expect them to jump in on the prodo? No. Why don&#39;t they stop dick riding and admiring and go get their skills up to get their own legal. That&#39;s whats wrong with the internet, kids flicking graffiti thinking their playing a vital role in graffiti because they live behind a computer... Fuck those toy hobbyist, sit behind me at a legal and your leaving with no shoes or a camera.. [/b][/quote]
    Be realistic dude...Maybe you don&#39;t like graffiti, but othe rpeople do, so instead of looking at the final product, as mind as well watch them paint there piece. Are blackbook sessions for dickriders? Is finishing your piece first and watching your freinds dickriding? Is talking about graffiti dickriding, what I think your doing is just critisizing something hoping you&#39;ll get on our nerves, you have, now leave.
    Speak is my name and fucking up motherfuckers is my game...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

theres no being realistic with rebus
    Kickin' it