Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Gangs N Graff

their is a bunch of wanna be latin king shit at me school, but we go over that..they're bitches, we figured it out its only these two white kids who wont do shit...and they're nerdy as fuck..and nobody wants anything to do wiht them..although they do dominate the school with that LK and the crown thingy fuckin everywhere

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Whoa@Feb 10 2005, 03:40 PM
    pretty soon i think there will be a R.I.P SBK.PQ Thread :lol:
    this made me laugh so fuckin hard.. it came outa no where... i was all reading the previous post seriously and when this came up.... good laugh :lol: :lol: :lol:
    im only here for the Bombing science so called "battles"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by egoeonez@Feb 10 2005, 04:09 PM
    im from chicago one of the largest gang atmospheres u can come to an if u were here u would be dealt wit and your writin life would be over.gang gaff and graffiti are to differnt things u better learn befo u go bombin again.
    ........... largest?.....

u ever heard of a... ohhhhhhhhh small place called LA!!!

THATS WHY I SAID "ONE" OF THE LARGEST.I NO MA SHIT
    "HE PULLS A KNIFE, U PULL A GUN.HE SENDS ONE OF YOURS TO THE HOSPITAL U SEND ONE OF HIS TO THE MORGUE."THATS THE CHICAGO WAY."

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

bla bla.

Originally posted by "awesome"ONE@Feb 10 2005, 03:56 PM
    Learn the difference between the two before graffing any more.
    graffing?? hahah, good advice tho. :blink:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by bumsuckfun@Feb 10 2005, 03:35 PM
    sooo, whats different between 'gang scrawlings' and 'graffiti tags' aside from them being 2 different styles?

or do you go through your graff career without tagging? mmmm, yeah.

oh, and don't go over gang's shit if you don't want gang heat.
    theres no difference between the 2. what does tagging have to do anything with gangs? i mean gangs mark there territory with there own graffiti but its a different culture so I don't see what your trying to say. That people who have a "graff career" have to go over gang sings?
    livin large like a fat bitch

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

where i live theres a hell of a lot of gangs.....most are mexican gangs though since i live in san antonio.....theres red raggers, blue raggers, grey raggers, brown raggers,.......theres like a fuckin war goin on in the skools....but im kool with some of thenm though.....sometimes they want me to join, but i dont....

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Feliks &#064; Oct 26 2006, 03:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    I love you swich, you made me smile. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'></td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>(Mateo_Jr. @ Jul 10 2006, 01:57 PM)
    Graffer that tags? Thats like having a Screen Name like &quot; Hustler that hustles&quot;.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by swich@Feb 10 2005, 06:35 PM
    where i live theres a hell of a lot of gangs.....most are mexican gangs though since i live in san antonio.....theres red raggers, blue raggers, grey raggers, brown raggers,.......theres like a fuckin war goin on in the skools....but im kool with some of thenm though.....sometimes they want me to join, but i dont....
    red raggers... hahha you sound so fuckin white..
    im only here for the Bombing science so called &quot;battles&quot;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Jeremyinthefulleffect@Feb 10 2005, 02:13 PM
    lol i bomb in alaska, no gangs or anything up here, we literally have 3 black people in my town of 50,000
    yeah same dude i paint in jersey and philly...i dont really have to worry bout black people either...SWEET&#33;
    nj-marlton

pa-phila

filthadelphia

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by THEPOSTWHORE5000@Feb 10 2005, 04:06 PM
    nevverrr go over gang stuff thats just stupid

most gangs around me arent black...theres tons of irish gangs all over queens and brooklyn...plus the latin kings are all over philly...and theres so much italian gang beef down in south philly...
    Irish Gangs cool i thought they died off like in the 1800&#39;s and early 1900s ??
    I meditate every morning, i stop after 15 seconds.

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][COLOR=red][SIZE=1][B] tagging is also to get ur name up quik as is also bombing its mostly all the same.. u know.. personally i dont like tag banging its bad news.

yesi recently have about 20-30 guys wanting my ass as we speak rides 2 n from school no mall or nada for a while and a can of bear macve it sucks nuts

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

oooh that signature is sick guy

Italian Gang beef in south philly?...Irish gangs in Queens and Brooklyn?...maybe 40 years ago&#33;

i write in philly and havnt seen much gang shit. just watch out when paintin some blackdudes van in south west, an make sure you bring yr runnin shoes
    12oz is down

Originally posted by BullshitTantrum+Feb 10 2005, 06:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BullshitTantrum @ Feb 10 2005, 06:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bumsuckfun@Feb 10 2005, 03:35 PM
    sooo, whats different between &#39;gang scrawlings&#39; and &#39;graffiti tags&#39; aside from them being 2 different styles?

or do you go through your graff career without tagging? mmmm, yeah.

oh, and don&#39;t go over gang&#39;s shit if you don&#39;t want gang heat.
    theres no difference between the 2. what does tagging have to do anything with gangs? i mean gangs mark there territory with there own graffiti but its a different culture so I don&#39;t see what your trying to say. That people who have a "graff career" have to go over gang sings? [/b][/quote]
    your saying the exact same thing as i was. there is no difference between the two, it was a rhetorical question. and unless he plans on going through his entire graff career without tagging then it&#39;s hypocrtical... thats the point i was trying to make.

Originally posted by SBQ&#045;PK@Feb 10 2005, 02:04 PM
    Recently part of my bomb went over some gang scrawlings (it doesn&#39;t deserve to be called graffiti), and one of my friends told me that they wanted to kick my ass over it.

Have you guys ever had the same problem?
    all the time dude&#33;&#33;&#33;
    know your hoods&#33;&#33;&#33;
    thats my tip.
    =====================================
    this post was brought to you by XYLENE HUG
    in assosiation with CAT CULT.
    =====================================

Quote Originally Posted by Ume View Post
    Holy Asian! Most Asian I've ever Asianed in Asia!

No serious gang graff in my area...

We brits have a different breed of late night foe - the group of pissed up wankers on the late night/early morning prowl to kick some "baggy jean wearing twats"

I find it funny that in the 21st Century some of you guys still think that &#39;Blacks&#39; are Criminals... it&#39;s a bit narrow minded and, not the least, racist.

Peace
    Form is Emptiness
    Emptiness is Form