Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

the effects of graffiti on society

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FrEEk_nine-o-fizzle, Apr 1, 2008.

Share This Page

1. FrEEk_nine-o-fizzle

FrEEk_nine-o-fizzle Elite Member

ok...i need help...see my boss caught me doing some shit on a building near my work and now she wants me to write this lame essay on the cost and effects of graff on society, and i really want to put a positive spin on it so i would like ppl to write in with exaples of positive effects of graff as an artform and culture on society as a whole

2. enuf.oms

enuf.oms Member

dum ass u got caught by your boss............i would of sticker slapped the bitch

3. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

uhh, say something liike, it gives scenery personality, or something gay like that....

4. mas$

mas$ Elite Member

be like
    it keeps kids off the streets, and u end up with more productive kids rahter than junkies
    i dunno
    im bugging out cus of girl issues so i cant reli think straight

5. Drakula

Drakula Elite Member

It brightens up dirty boring areas of the city.

6. speak504

speak504 Member

writers paint walls,
    graffiti romovel companys get called
    they get paid to take it off
    they get money to put food on the table for their family
    "everyones happy"

WITHOUT GRAFF
    graffiti removel guys dont get called,
    dont get paid
    no money for food for their familys

we keep the balance

7. Slushi

Slushi Banned

There are no posotive effects. Just write what he wants to hear and forget about it.

8. kore

kore Senior Member

Yeah foreal. Just write what he or she wanna hear and go out and tag shit up.

9. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

Write about how a lot of graffiti artists tend to be respected people in the community as they grow up with respectable jobs, usually as graphic designers and artists.

Make sure you say something about how graffiti writers have their own niche in society and are necessary, more often than not we're taken for granted, like were not productive and useful just because we try to make shitty buildings look half-decent.

The effects on society are more than just costing money and shit, its also giving a lot of pissed of kids a voice. Its a war between the PEOPLE and the authorities. The authorities want everything to have a disctinct, economic and political purpose. If a building is built, it could be a factory to produce goods so someone can sell that to the consumers, but if someone wants to paint that building and make it look good, to impress people, satisfy themselves, etc., then all the sudden that is wrong.

People are welcome to get their names up in the street, so long as its for their economic gain and they pay to have their advert there. But when someone just wants to put their name up, and make it look pretty so that maybe them and their friends, and whoever else can admire it and take something away from it, then thats wrong.

Obviously thats the graffiti writers way of lookin' at it, so If I were you, I'd make it completely nuetral and say things like "while authorities such as police believe its destroying buildings, the graffiti writer sees it as a harmless act of art, after all walls can be painted over, can't they?" then maybe discuss the price involved in cleaning up graffiti.

Aight, I gave you some ideas, so now, tell me, how your dumbass got caught by your boss?

10. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

he's your boss, not your english teacher. what the fuck, how old are you for people to be pullin that kinna bullshit on you?

now he knows you write.. get a new job. he could bite you in the ass anytime he wants now.

he could fire you for some bullshit reason, who knows, he could be runnin his mouth about how he saw you painting. i wouldnt trust him

11. cds_dogg665544

cds_dogg665544 Senior Member

just ive her some sexuel favers dum ass

...jezz kids these dayz :rolleyes:

12. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

tell your boss the get laid and stop being such a fucking bitch

13. thatkidyouknew

thatkidyouknew Elite Member

make her suck your dick then grab her by the hair and power blast in her mouth and say bitch dont say shit to the cops.... idk

14. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

15. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Graff causes blackies to move into the neighborhood, tell your boss you don't want that and you'll never do it again

16. BLTZ

BLTZ Senior Member

if exerted by experienced artists graff can add color to the bland looking city. IDK
    Your boss has all your info, SS#, Name, addy., ect. all I can say is she knows too much, Kill her

17. df_one

df_one Senior Member

na dont kill here find here tire her up in a room that no 1 can hear her have ppl pay u to f**k her n after u make some money then kill her if u wat to kno how to killer PM me lol
    p.s for reals PM me

Last edited: Apr 7, 2008
  18. drunkenshits_one

drunkenshits_one Senior Member

tell your boss she's racist, and just leave

unless you're white or something

19. BLTZ

BLTZ Senior Member

if your white claim that your mixed or albino

20. drunkenshits_one

drunkenshits_one Senior Member

if you're white