Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Outline Your Day?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alio, Feb 18, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Alio

Alio Senior Member

Outline your DAY!!!! yeaaaaaaaaaaa...

if your really bored..

0k ill start it off woke up 740ish school got home at 3 got postal stickers drew on them with a marker im here now my friends are all going out to party and shit but im staying home then going out at 11ish all alone to write my name on walls... :huh: :unsure:

Edited:

its raining i cant go out Gossshhh!!...so im here on this forum..

feb 20th still raining..really lame cant go out..

2. MAST

MAST Elite Member

woke up at 2:24am dehydrated and got something to drink. same thing at 3:36am. woke up again around 9am and went and watched nick jr. on the couch for about 5 hours straight sleeping off and on, then got up and ate dinner around 6:30pm or so...

fuck being sick

3. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

i woke up at 6, went to skool, got home around 2, went bombing for 2 hours. came back, stayed home till about 5, then went to the mall (aghhh i hate the mall, but i needed some new jeans) went to eat at taco bell (hells yah!) then came home and now im bored on BS. im gonna go out at 11 (haha 20 min. from now) and go bombing with a couple friends. boring day...

4. atxbomber666

atxbomber666 Elite Member

wake up at like 7,walk to school and slap a few sticks maybe a tag,get to school and the bordom takes over then i get out at 3 30,walk home,slap sticks,chill for the rest of the day then call someone and go skate,come home,get high,sketch and do what ever,oh yeah i jack off :)

5. element503

element503 Elite Member

i woke up at 8:09 am. i left for school at 8:40. i got in trouble at school and got 2 detentions (wont get into detail). so i went to my old school to see if my stuff was buffed (it wasnt). and now im here.

6. pane in prov

pane in prov Elite Member

woke up at 7:45 got dressed went to skool fuckin slacked off all day staired at some asses ate lunch and last period was fun cus we watched something about boxing but yeah came home played football got geese shit on my and i cant remember what i did and now im here

7. swich

swich Elite Member

woke up at 7:20 A.M. missed the bus by seconds, stayed home, slept till 2:pm, was planning on going to the club NOIZE but didnt have a ride,my brothers friend bailed from goint to a lock in where you play halo 2 and pool all night while injesting large amounts of pizza and soda so i took his place just for the hell of it, found out im invited to a party on sunday,made a couple of sketches,had some shrimp cocktail, brothers friend and my niece came over, which i despise both, met some chik named pinky.....and been online...

8. ANTIC

ANTIC Elite Member

woke up at like 2 pm(no school today or monday...4 day weekend!!! last two days were half days!!!) got out of bed, called my friend, we were gunna play basketball(yes i play basketball with a broken arm) we were like nah fuck that its freezing, so i sat around all day, oganized my desk in my room and put my markers n stickers in some container i found...ate,ate.........ate, then i went upstairs and replied in some thread about how your day was

today = poop

9. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

woke up at 6 went to skool at 7:15 slept in skool for the whole 3 hours got outta skool at 10:00 came home got on here. got bored watched pulp fiction and resivor dogs. and went to work at 3 got home from work at 10. and got back on here and now im drawing.

10. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

woke up at around 6:30. went to school. got home at 3 to find my USPS shipment had fineally arrived along with an insane ammount of college letters. ate cheese and crackers and watched RAMBO 3. went to the With Honor, Fight Night, Our Final Say, Signs Of Hope, and this shitty band called Crive or something. accidentially hit some kid in the face. drove home and almost died a few times on the highway. and now im here and mighty exhausted.

11. MorfOne

MorfOne Senior Member

woke up at 1pm..took a shower while fucking my girl for a couple hours..did some coke..painted a prod..came home and passed out

12. le shotgun?

le shotgun? Senior Member

0100: Woke up in a cold sweat, I sensed a disturbance.
    0112: I slowly crept up to my kitchen; feelings of anxiety and fear slowly spread like a virus throughout my body.
    0115: The fiend stood there--shocked, like a bloody fuckin' deer in the headlights. I charged the filthy swine, screaming as if though I was a lunatic slowly tipping over the edge.
    0120: As I wiped the gore from my gator-skin slippers, I realised in the frenzy the fiend had knocked a vile from my counter. A fair dosage of herion had been lost, and this germ was responsible.
    0300: After grinding the corpse into a pulp with merely a screw driver, I disposed of it into the local water supply.
    0330-?: Applying the needle to my viens was the easy part, but from there, things just seemed to...click?

13. Titan

Titan Senior Member

woke up at 7:30, got ready for school, bused to school, did nothing in class till lunch, ate lunch, drew a bit, went to advertiseing art, contined drawing, went to social studies, teacher ripped up my sketch, and yelled fuck you, got suspended, went home, ate, and went on the comp

14. ACE512

ACE512 Elite Member

wake up at six work one homework till 8.30 got to school get home at five and go to work at six and work till ten get home at eleven go to bed at twelve and repeat cycle ...

the weekend i do stuff i have to for my probation... community service and cognitive classes ... both manditory

15. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

woke up...finally last day of school (WINTER BREAK YESSS) got 9 days off...went to my friends house...went down to the tracks and painted in what felt like -30 degrees (tracks are right by a river so it was windy as fuck) my hands hurt so fuking much after painting and my painting finger still hurts i think i have frost bite :^( and now im sitting here eating nachos

16. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Oh fuck...everyone's post except the first one starts with "Woke up" or "Wake up"

My day started at 12:01 AM when I was out painting and patronizing coffee diners that play german death metal all night. Got home, slept, went to a class, skipped my next class when I found out that my teacher moved a big exam to tuesday, hit up the homie, went to his apt, matched a bowl and watched Friday for a minute, got a call from work saying I can have this saturday off...then went home and starting picking e-fights on this god awful forum...

17. Alio

Alio Senior Member

Beautifully written..

A masterpiece...

18. crazee

crazee Senior Member

well today
    wake at 6AM
    watch tv till 12
    have brekky
    watch new graff dvd
    sketch a bit
    fix my bike
    rack paint
    go back home
    sleep awake now here
    and im planing on going bombing tonight

19. rent519

rent519 Senior Member

my day started off with me watching some movies....n then i had a shower...my friend came over...then i got a call to get a couple cases of beer ...and then while drinking another friend shows up with some weed...wait till im no longer messed up n i walked a friend half way home because we racked some shoe polishes and then i come home n im here

20. aCId II nz

aCId II nz Elite Member

8:00......fuckin alarm....get up play computer games eat food flea bomb my house then of to martial arts at 10:00...shopping(food) home 12:00 eat food play games...3:00start making new desk3:30play games burn cds 6:00 get food watch tv...watch weird movie thats meant to be comedy but is horro/comedy 10:00bur illegal cds...12:12amon here with sore eyes...

i dont go to real schools i got kicked out........twice :eek: *shake shead sighsits the teachers fault <_<