Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

how long tell style got better

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KnoxIn, Apr 1, 2008.

Share This Page

1. KnoxIn

KnoxIn Senior Member

ok so i have been doin it for about 6 months or so and like yesterday i went out and looked at everything like from my first to the one i did last night there is a big difference but im still wonderin how long it took everyone for they actuall "style" to develope cuz i still really an't got mine most my shit is blocks and bubbles

2. theBOMBsquad

theBOMBsquad Senior Member

took me about a year and half, but your style changes as you get older. you just find something temporaroly and then it developes later on

3. -Leski

-Leski Senior Member

This thread is stupid, you could have asked this in the toy questions...

Year and a bit.

4. Fube

Fube Elite Member

if u think the thread is stupid then dont post in it. btw nice response, cant be that stupid eh?

5. T O K E

T O K E Elite Member

^looks like we know who approved it

6. Soboe!

Soboe! Senior Member

lmao!^^
    took me about a year

7. SAID

SAID Moderator

till your style got better.
    after lots and lots of painting and bombing,
    you get home without that pressure of getting caught and go all out, draw some crazy shit.
    i'd say probably like a year, a yea and a half.

8. pixy

pixy Member

once people start biting your personal sort of style.

thats kinda when you know your better.

9. Fube

Fube Elite Member

people are crying to get me to approve some threads. so im picking the least whack ones. this just made the cut. u guys speak about shit like u know whats going on in this forum and u dont. so, like i said before, if u dont like the thread then

GET THE FUCK OUT AND DONT POST IN IT.

its that easy. i dont feel like hearing about your opnion on this issue, nor does your opnion matter at all.

10. Derogatory9o5

Derogatory9o5 Senior Member

Around a year ish I think , maybe a bit more cause I took a serious break from it. took a while to get back into it

11. dim

dim Elite Member

still working on it

12. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

i'd say about a year and a half to 2yrs you obtain your "own" style...........and about 2 and half to 3yrs you should have it highly developed or possibly mastered

but it all comes down to how much you practice.........if you never practice or don't practice enough, then it will take much longer..........also, getting outside and painting/getting ups, will help you develop style faster, coz if you just stay inside and sketch then it'll take longer imo

13. Lie

Lie Banned

still working on mine

derotagy 905 lol i always do that character on vandalsquad and in school haha in ur display

14. sacwacko

sacwacko Elite Member

id say a year of hard work will get you some good handyz :D

15. Ceazer

Ceazer Senior Member

this question is hard to answer mostly because your style is always changing i dunno its been 2 years for me and i guess i've got my own "style" but i always switch it up i'm never happy with it and its always changing

Grow All Ways. never stop with the Milk

16. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Your style should be getting better if you really want it. I've been at it about 2 years, and I've gone through a few completely different styles. Shouldn't have just one signature style, that gets boring.

17. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Your style should be getting better if you really want it. I've been at it about 2 years, and I've gone through a few completely different styles. Shouldn't have just one signature style, that gets boring.

18. Panda Jerk

Panda Jerk Elite Member

im constantly changing my style i get over em

it took me two years to get better

19. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

What the fuck

It's not like you suddenly stop getting better, you keep improving as long as you keep practicing

20. RetroLikeWhoa13

RetroLikeWhoa13 Elite Member

you progress in style like you progress through maturity you dont stop at a certain point, its like you gain wisdom as you go along, and the more you keep going the wiser you get, and decency comes with just how hard you work at it. you will get better as you practice and with dedication. perfection comes with practice.