Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 13 of 1130 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718233363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: Throwies

as i just said, buy decent paint (montana) at least, i hope that was cheap paint?

What? no!

Holy fuck no. No montana for him. Use rusto or krylon and work on your letter structure and can control.

Quote Originally Posted by -Leski View Post
    What? no!

Holy fuck no. No montana for him. Use rusto or krylon and work on your letter structure and can control.
    ye lol i was wondering.. also will my letters and can control come naturally when painting? or should i sketch more

Quote Originally Posted by cest2 View Post
    ye lol i was wondering.. also will my letters and can control come naturally when painting? or should i sketch more
    your letters will deff. come naturally, or should i say practice

the more you paint, the better you will paint and the more control you'll have over your "flow" and structure. the more sketching, the more ideas that will come to you and the more control you'll have over the rhythm and the way your lines flow through ur pieces

a new throw

crits?
    Attached Images  

ty for crits on mine

keif- i am liking that... its different but looks nice flows together

cest its a lil bland but not bad for the first throw just try to give it some character

andre, that would look much better on a wall man, i wouldn't deal with stickers dude its just to much work for those shitty free stickers to fall of or be torn off, you should paint that though itd be pretty straight

ahahaha lolumad...i love your name.
    u play cs?
    i don't want a signature.

yeah man played cal for two years. i was tired of all the baddies so now all i do is rage noobs, and fags in real life.

what league?
    i had a friend who placed 3rd in cal o last year.
    was supposed to move up to cal m this year, but his team split.
    i don't want a signature.

played cal o first year, did shitty then made a cal m team and we got sponsored and then i missed one practice and was kicked off the team so i was like fuck this

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Name:  dark.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  44.5 KB

dark, id work on makin the letters the same size and style;ex:the a looks way out of place. and clean up the letters

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ok thanx i will keep working on it 4 sure it looked alot better on pappr though lol

Quote Originally Posted by lolumad? View Post
    played cal o first year, did shitty then made a cal m team and we got sponsored and then i missed one practice and was kicked off the team so i was like fuck this
    yea ur right, stickers are pointless cuz they get ripped off so quickly. my friend worked like 30 min. on a sticker, put it up, and 2 days later it was taken off.

im not a sticker person, but the reason i did it was cuz it was mylast one and i was bored so what other better way to practice?

Anyway, im out of cans too so i needa go get some. ill post pics wen i get some hah

bottom page bump.

MPLS WRITERS PM