Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 79 of 1130 FirstFirst ... 29596974757677787980818283848999129179579 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 22595

Thread: Throwies

hah. No worries. User names arent really my thing. Just kind of grabbed the first thing that came to me. Thank you for the crits though.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by lawlcat View Post
    hah. No worries. User names arent really my thing. Just kind of grabbed the first thing that came to me. Thank you for the crits though.
    no prob...i know what you mean with the name thing
    Im ATE2....44..FTP~ FUCK THE POLICE

Quote Originally Posted by 7nationarmy View Post
    am i admitting?? what are u a tard..it means i never seen that in my life...and there is only a couple ways to do an i..and wen i finally found one that werks...this dickface had to try and hate..its funny cause u prolly just suck is all...call bittes to make u feel better.lmao
    haha man, i guess you showed me. chill out, quit peeing your pants over this shit. and i never said anything about me, i was just saying that it looked like a bite. maybe it's not, it just looks similar.

and bumping this, any crits or feelings on this throw?

Everything I post is somebody else's work. I have never been involved in any vandalism or destruction of property, and I assume no responsibility for what my posts may say.

no man i never get mad...call it a bitte or not similarity w.e use are calen it now a days..its all good son..im doin ma thing and planing on proceeding and its all good kid..i guess it was boredom or some shit ..

edit..nice throw by the way

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by LeaksOne View Post

tryin to funky up my L. i still need a new fuckin K

possible aka name

Crits??

can i get some crits??

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

MAOE - hot throws man keep it up
    ATE - keep practicing on paper
    Fube - Hot as always
    7nation - that last throw is hot

it's MADE and i critted you up a couple of pots.
    Leaks, whatever you do, don't write neo.
    and for LEAKS, try and make all your letter the same size. and keep sketching.
    you're a jerk! i know. you're a jerk! i know.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by mosezone View Post
    and bumping this, any crits or feelings on this throw?
    I dig it, but I think it would look better if you filled in the holes on the A and D. That's just me, though, do what you gotta do.

"Austin Wells stated the books will be burned, the books will stay there...The letters have left the page!"- Rammellzee(style warz)

"I'm a simple man. All I want is enough sleep for two normal men, enough whiskey for three, and enough women for four."-Joel Rosenberg

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

That looks like straight up mexican gang graff, dude. Expect to get crossed by ms13 and shit painting like that.

mexican gangs wont do this
    "Austin Wells stated the books will be burned, the books will stay there...The letters have left the page!"- Rammellzee(style warz)

"I'm a simple man. All I want is enough sleep for two normal men, enough whiskey for three, and enough women for four."-Joel Rosenberg

nice fuckin rollers dude.
    you're a jerk! i know. you're a jerk! i know.

Vise - nice rollers man especially in a train yad
    Made- were u use them new krylon cans the spray 360? if so u kno how to get the fukin caps off?

ha i write MAOE, i just have a shitty O, need to make it look less like a D i guess. and i was just using some old krylon, i fucking wish i could get those shitty caps off. i never used krylon when they had normal caps, and now that they're gone, i miss em'

Everything I post is somebody else's work. I have never been involved in any vandalism or destruction of property, and I assume no responsibility for what my posts may say.

lolz they always got krylion on sale for like 3 buck but i hate the new caps. they ight for a fill but id prefer a stock cap. i jus get rustos

yea word, i almost always use rusto, but krylon used to be the only kind of paint i could rack, so i've got some left over.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

made u aint in tdot r ya..

ha nah, why?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

jus wonderin

looked like a spot i hit wen i was in tdot...
    but im takin ur sig as illinois lol

5min sketch exchange i did for ALTER
    yes its goin there too