Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 372 of 1124 FirstFirst ... 272322352362367368369370371372373374375376377382392422472872 ... LastLast
Results 7,421 to 7,440 of 22475

Thread: Throwies

  1. #7421

    Default

    crits?

  2. #7422

    Default

    ^^^The K is getting a little out of control.


    The guy who's writing his name with the swastika your probably giving graff a bad rep in your area. There's a fag in my area that writes STRK whos a wanna be skinhead and he does drippy upside down crosses everywhere. In turn when regular civilians see that shit it just adds to all the bad stereotypes of graff.
    Quote Originally Posted by lord_plankton View Post
    even though i dont wanna admit but your shit is not as gay as it used to be but still gay.

  3. #7423
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    20
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DestroyLA View Post
    the swastika is a pretty powerful symbol. Don't know why you would want to go that route anyways in graffiti unless you are writing for a political reason.
    What you interpret the swastika to be and what it actually is are completely different things. The swastika is a symbol of peace and prosperity, which has been use by India, China, japan and many more other countries.

  4. #7424
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    149
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    The 卐 is a Hindu symbol.

    The 卐 is a Buddhist symbol.

    The 卐 appears on maps in Asia to denote temples.

    The 卐 is famous.

    The 卐 means good luck.

    The 卐 is drawn on houses in India.

    The 卐 is a common design in many cultures.

    There is a town named 卐 that has refused to change its name.

    The 卐 is one of the most powerful symbols in the world.

    The 卐 is an ancient symbol which was abused by racist Europeans.

    The 卐 was banned by Google from showing up in its search trends.

    They display of the 卐 is found to be offensive by Europeans.

    Even though the 卐 is a holy symbol in much of the world.

    The European Union tried to prohibit the 卐, but failed, because racist European ideas about it don't fit in with a multicultural society.

    The 卐 is a Chinese character.

    The 卐 means myriad, or 10,000 in Chinese.


    Matter what it is I don't think it really needs to be on your piece.. Respect the others on the forum

  5. #7425
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Dirty Glove
    Posts
    2,323
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bombing With Insurance View Post
    whats with the nazi?
    I am 99.5% sure I have seen this on the internet as a "graffiti font"

  6. #7426
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    188
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bombing With Insurance View Post
    The 卐 is a Hindu symbol.

    The 卐 is a Buddhist symbol.

    The 卐 appears on maps in Asia to denote temples.

    The 卐 is famous.

    The 卐 means good luck.

    The 卐 is drawn on houses in India.

    The 卐 is a common design in many cultures.

    There is a town named 卐 that has refused to change its name.

    The 卐 is one of the most powerful symbols in the world.

    The 卐 is an ancient symbol which was abused by racist Europeans.

    The 卐 was banned by Google from showing up in its search trends.

    They display of the 卐 is found to be offensive by Europeans.

    Even though the 卐 is a holy symbol in much of the world.

    The European Union tried to prohibit the 卐, but failed, because racist European ideas about it don't fit in with a multicultural society.

    The 卐 is a Chinese character.

    The 卐 means myriad, or 10,000 in Chinese.


    Matter what it is I don't think it really needs to be on your piece.. Respect the others on the forum
    You forgot about the Norse god, Thor. He wielded a hammer and a twisted cross.
    If it weren't for a certain political party of the early to mid 1900's, there would be no problem related to this symbol in the world we live in today.

    I don't find it offensive considering the 20 other things that symbol can mean.

  7. #7427
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    218
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    weakfingahs - im feelin that one liner

  8. #7428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by graffdabusup View Post
    lose the holes and the random bumps at the top homie

  9. #7429
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    149
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueViolence View Post
    I am 99.5% sure I have seen this on the internet as a "graffiti font"
    Bet you have, never called it as my style just a throwie

  10. #7430

    Default

    dont bite internet shit then

  11. #7431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aciddemos View Post
    crits?
    I love it<3

  12. #7432
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    149
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dingd0ng View Post
    dont bite internet shit then
    Just be quiet and post something...
    thats useful... like a pic

  13. #7433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aciddemos View Post
    crits?
    digging it man, jsut work on your handstyle some more the thorw is pretty solid dude keep it up i like it
    Art enables us to find ourselves and luse ourselves at the same time.
    5IVEONE9INE!

  14. #7434
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Dirty Glove
    Posts
    2,323
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bombing With Insurance View Post
    Just be quiet and post something...
    thats useful... like a pic


    Trying to play biting off like it's an okay thing to do,
    THEN telling other *****s that they're counter-productive?
    YOU CRAZY, B.

    The Dek above me is dope, but I'd work on cleaning up the face in the middle.
    If you're going to add that amount of detail to the face, I'd work on making it look less like the letter.

  15. #7435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bombing With Insurance View Post
    Just be quiet and post something...
    thats useful... like a pic
    yaya dont get all pissy when i say something you dont wanna hear homie
    grab a style that isnt ripped on the internet before you get all defensive

  16. #7436

    Default

    haha..i should probably work on my tag more...



    dek: looking good.
    reep: like what everyone else is saying. lose the bumps, use lines
    coen: either it's the c is too small, or it doesn't fit in..i can't really tell, but work on the c.

  17. #7437

  18. #7438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dingd0ng View Post
    yaya dont get all pissy when i say something you dont wanna hear homie
    grab a style that isnt ripped on the internet before you get all defensive
    Ding dong shut the fuck up
    Post some of your own shit
    People with four fucking post need to shut the fuck up WTF
    By the way POST A picture\

    ilikekicks I'm liking that maybe work on that hand though
    Last edited by (RKO) FIN/FLUX; 08-20-2009 at 07:04 PM.

  19. #7439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (RKO) FIN/FLUX View Post
    Ding dong shut the fuck up
    Post some of your own shit
    People with four fucking post need to shut the fuck up WTF
    By the way POST A picture\

    ilikekicks I'm liking that maybe work on that hand though
    this aint my first account here, been here a year just lost my account
    dont tell me what to do homie, ill post my shit when i feel like it, fuckin herb

    con - its looking good so far, just keep workin mang

  20. #7440
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,690
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    are you serious?? that con is awful


 

Similar Threads

  1. Throwies
    By Brian Peppers in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 02:30 AM
  2. Graff sim battle - throwies only
    By Bazer in forum Old battles
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 05:22 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top