Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 649 of 1130 FirstFirst ... 149549599629639644645646647648649650651652653654659669699749 ... LastLast
Results 12,961 to 12,980 of 22595

Thread: Throwies

Quote Originally Posted by LeaksOne View Post
    Your shit is terrible
    So wait... you say my shit is terrible but i don't see you saying how i should fix it! this forum sucks i hate feeling like im not meeting standards of other ppl! i like it! so im sticking with it! ill get better gradually over time, it takes practice.. so im not getting on anymore.. Ill buy from bombing science but i'm not posting my art just to hear.. "that shit looks terrible".. Fuck that! For me art is independent, If you like the art that you do then it's fine..
    Graffiti isn't just a culture, It's life and I love it!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc97 View Post
    any tips on making an individual style? every time I've tried it looks like garbage. I'm not asking for you to do it for me I just want some tips
    ...heres what you do,take your drawings throw them out the window and replace them with a car,consider what you want to do with that car,consider why you even need a car,upon consideration you may find a bicycle will suffice your needs,for what you do you might need a truck,a motorcycle,or even just a cool pair of sneakers...you have to consider this as well.how much time are you willing to commit to its application,how many colors you want to use....the main thing to consider in "DEVELOPING STYLE" is this function dictates form...Look at race cars for example,they all have to abide by a predetermined set of rules,how they interpret these rules can be shown in aesthetics,performance,and ultimately success or failure... ill do one for you,your word my style I'll post it up in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyse View Post

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I did this on notebook paper so you have an idea of its size...took ten minutes to develope about 30 seconds to draw the final image you see.the vowels overlap the consonants as they are without extensions.two colors...what a throw is is a piece thrown up real quickly,mostly used for bombing and its utility...how to develope style...the best advice is enter as many battles as you can manage the time for...your work will crown itself in time...look in the old battle threads,my old shit is MUSASHI.I only won one battle out of all the ones I entered but I didnt let that discourage me I was on fire in my mind...and alot of people liked my stuff but there were alot of writers that could burn me upside and down the other...did I care no!!!! I did what I did and I'm glad I did cuz I was getting up...

[IMG=http://a.imageshack.us/img340/8849/havokxcuccui.jpg][/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyse View Post

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Thatguy- I'm kinda likin those. Good simple style. The E and N need a little work.
    Numaga- GO SIMPLER. Work on clean lines and form before trying to get crazy. Take it slow.
    Ashis- same advice
    Havoc- Clean it up. It has potential.

My funk.

Your hands GREATLY outweigh your throws man, that needs a lot of work. pretty much every letter.

that little bouncy ball on the back of the A ruins it.
    The E doesn't need a lower lip, or a jawline, just one line.
    same with the P, no need to fold it in.

the holes are really cheesy looking too, just a line of a dot or a hole that follows the shape of the letter would be fine.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol^... guywhodrinkstea is that begen ? Anyway the second e on the second throw resembles an f too much fix that and your letters do the same as mine start one size and with each letter get larger so idk i'm working on that too. Are you left handed by any chance?
    Only Fuck Fat Bitches Crew !!

Sorry for my shit earlier! Just pisses me off when i feel like im not making progress.
    is this better..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Graffiti isn't just a culture, It's life and I love it!

"Austin Wells stated the books will be burned, the books will stay there...The letters have left the page!"- Rammellzee(style warz)

"I'm a simple man. All I want is enough sleep for two normal men, enough whiskey for three, and enough women for four."-Joel Rosenberg

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i understand whats its suppose to be but your bunny doesnt really look like a V it just looks like a character, the I looks like a C....i shouldnt have to explain that one, and the E looks like a t/+. Define your letters
    Fuck off.

thatd be an ugly ass t the v is more towards a bunny cuz it expresses itself for that given time n i like it i mean cmon it has a face as a base n 2 ears for the v...the i being a c is only cuz of the lighting....that line goes all the way thru....the the heart beat in the t is to break it out to be an e....so yea...
    "Austin Wells stated the books will be burned, the books will stay there...The letters have left the page!"- Rammellzee(style warz)

"I'm a simple man. All I want is enough sleep for two normal men, enough whiskey for three, and enough women for four."-Joel Rosenberg

i thought the E was a P and i was diggin it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Some older throws I've painted.

My last post is a more cartoony style I wanted to work on, but I guess I'll scrap it.

I was Born Ready Mother Fucker...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

The overlaps at the bottom of the E and G don't look like they need to be there, but you still need to have that middle bar visible for the G. And your N doesn't look quite right. Not a bad start though.

going simple lol

tea - looks good, i don't like that little thing on the top of the N though

Hey guys, im fairly new to graffiti and this forum.

just looking for some crits, dont hesitate to be harsh

messin around with spikes, and one liners...

Last edited by HORSEthefan; 07-28-2010 at 02:36 PM. Reason: too high

try knitting instead. i feel as if that will go better for you.

Default wait a sec

eros do u get up in providence, north providence?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

its ok im stil getting used to it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

your R kinda looks like a P at a glance, your N is kinda big, and your K looks like an X. i like your steez though.
    Fuck off.