Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 711 of 1123 FirstFirst ... 211611661691701706707708709710711712713714715716721731761811 ... LastLast
Results 14,201 to 14,220 of 22451

Thread: Throwies

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

better?
    ignore the attempt at 3d, you can give me tips on shading for that too... I think its better than my last post, new "a"

crits please
    Attached Images  

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

@JETZ still looks bad my dude, the bottom of your first three letters are too small, and like all the stuff inside the letters is real small so they just look kinda like blobs. the r is awful, i dont even know what to say about that. throwies are all about obvserving and practicing. just try and look at as many pictures of throwies as you can, and work on your lettering. obviously dont bite, but once you look through enough youll understand how the letters are formed. youve got a long way to go with that

@block Not a fan, the B is alright but i dont like the little B in the middle, the L doesnt really look like anything, the square o doesnt fit with the rest of your letters, the curve in the top part of the c looks weird, and the K just doesnt look like a k very much. i see you were tryin to go for the emphasis on like a stretched upper half of the letters and you were tryin to make that wavy side go throughout, but i dont think it works to well for those letters. the L and K especially need more emphasis on their bottom halves, otherwise they dont look right. the handstyle isnt terrible though i like that k

thanks ian yeah it was just my first attempt for Block because its a new name. ill work on some more styles soon

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    @JETZ still looks bad my dude, the bottom of your first three letters are too small, and like all the stuff inside the letters is real small so they just look kinda like blobs. the r is awful, i dont even know what to say about that. throwies are all about obvserving and practicing. just try and look at as many pictures of throwies as you can, and work on your lettering. obviously dont bite, but once you look through enough youll understand how the letters are formed. youve got a long way to go with that
    Thanks, I'll try and even out my letters more and maybe close out some space, try a different R and see what I come up with.
    any pictures I post are strictly photography, don't waste your time. I do not know who any of these vandals are.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Jetz and Block, tbh I see real potential, i can't say much that ian hasn't already. Chin up and keep writing bro

Please flame the fuck out of that, tell me every detail you dislike about it and how I can better it.. I want to improve and I want people to be blunt, be constructive though.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

its angled wierd, the letters seem to get bigger, is that an N or an H, the A is eh, could work, and the C is massive.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^what he said, definately work on keeping your letters evenly sized, idk if that first letter is an s or a c. if its an s bring that bottom part around more, if its a c lose that all together, second letter is just like a rounded square with 2 lines, thats no good, the a could be good if you work on it, make it more like puffy if you know what im saying, and bring it out more from behind that second letter, and i dont even know whats goin on with that last letter, its a gigantic blob type thing with a nondescript line runnin through it. shit needs major work bro

god i hate using pencils.. this any good?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hey im new to site give some crits

Name:  Snapshot_20110120_34.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  46.5 KBName:  Snapshot_20110120_18.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  64.2 KBName:  Snapshot_20110120_11.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  32.1 KB

bottom one.

simple letters, but with some style and flow. do more of the same.

completely ditch the two above it though. trash.

Newt your letters always get bigger as they go you need to work on that

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    ^what he said, definately work on keeping your letters evenly sized, idk if that first letter is an s or a c. if its an s bring that bottom part around more, if its a c lose that all together, second letter is just like a rounded square with 2 lines, thats no good, the a could be good if you work on it, make it more like puffy if you know what im saying, and bring it out more from behind that second letter, and i dont even know whats goin on with that last letter, its a gigantic blob type thing with a nondescript line runnin through it. shit needs major work bro
    thank's heaps bro, crit means a lot, i'll work on it heaps and repost it here, thanks heaps bud

oh and it is SNAC
    But it's just something we have no control over and that's what destiny is
    But no more worries, rest your head and go to sleep
    Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

heaps

Name:  bliz5.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  46.6 KB

Crits please. Just want to get it better. First attempted throwie too.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

bliz - try to fallow a pattern at the top for each letter and try straigtening the letters out first then add the curve to the proper spot if needed build a graph behind the letters

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Bliz Graf View Post
    Name:  bliz5.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  46.6 KB

Crits please. Just want to get it better. First attempted throwie too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Svc View Post
    bliz - try to fallow a pattern at the top for each letter and try straigtening the letters out first then add the curve to the proper spot if needed build a graph behind the letters
    Bliz: Just try and clean up the lines and fix the z.
    SVC: Did you just tell him to build a graph behind the letters.....?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

whoops my bad was thinkin grid lmao

what do u suggest for fixing the Z? All I could think is its kinda giant compared to the other letters