Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 270 of 1124 FirstFirst ... 170220250260265266267268269270271272273274275280290320370770 ... LastLast
Results 5,381 to 5,400 of 22475

Thread: Throwies

KRE1

Quote Originally Posted by GoGetSome View Post
    umer...

^ tryna get the throws down crits?

o.d- dont stick the D over the o
    smek- straighten it out
    yo ur R is all over tha place on that one.

if you trying for a real boxy kind of look maybe try making tha other letters uniform in that regard ya kno ?

KRE1

Quote Originally Posted by ..romero.. View Post
    lol rowdy romero.nah im not starting beef im jus sayin.if you could get shot at then its not chill enit?
    this is tru this is tru

imma still call u rowdy romero tho.

^
    izoe- pretty nice drop that thing on top of the o on the first one tho
    Last edited by GoGetSome; 05-12-2009 at 06:06 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

kjay I like that shit
    gogetsome, the boxy letters are riding
    od I'm all for that pink one, I've never been hyped on oneliner lookin throws that's just my opinion
    smek I'm with peeintheshower, smeks got a good name and some good ups down here best idea would be to rock a new name

anyways . rip it apart

Last edited by cemo954; 05-12-2009 at 06:26 PM. Reason: I'm an idiot
    in no way do I condone graffiti or illegal vandalization of others property, I only document it

we ride together

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

crits

izoe>all

PM me for slap in the face trades

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    how about i post a picture of my moldy asshole
    then when you get disgusted i'll just say chill it's not your asshole

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Cust- not really feeling it, the C would look dope if you made the left side thinner, and bring the line in the U all the way down, and loose the L shape

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i can't decide on a k,
    and where to put the '|' in the middle of the A

nah man.thats not how it works.if your not from the hood or have family from there.and i mean fam they respect.your a target.even if your from the hood youd still be a arget unless your down with those cats who run it.escpecially as a white boy your gonna get fucked.fools in the ghetto are shysty you cant trust these ghetto bastards.im not gonna tell you to stop writing/bombing there but you should definitely watch your back.
    dude dont worry about me, Ive lived in the hood, and back when I was 13 I ran away from home and practically was livin with my homie dirty d who lived in victory park. I might not be incredibly known in the hood but Im a familiar face non the less

Quote Originally Posted by Publik Enemy#7 View Post
    dude dont worry about me, Ive lived in the hood, and back when I was 13 I ran away from home and practically was livin with my homie dirty d who lived in victory park. I might not be incredibly known in the hood but Im a familiar face non the less
    you're still dumb because people get shot for being mistaken as another cat ALL the time... so even if you say you are a familiar in the hood, where you draw the line or invisible parameter to what constitutes familiar hood territory is all subjective, especially to those looking to kill a motherfucker. you are doing graff in a dangerous spot regardless if you know people or not, you don't know everyone with a gun and a nasty triggerfinger....

and being so young graffiti should not be the be all and end all of your life, you're not even good at it... whats the point of dying for it? wtf

sorry dude but im not scared of dying either, I could care less, dying is the only a part of life, everyone dies, I just try to live my life without fear in hopes that after I am dead I will be remembered for something.
    As for me not being good at graff give me a break Ive only been painting for a year, let me develop(rome wasnt built in a day).
    Dude if your scared to paint the hood then thats you, dont call me dumb for doing me.

KRE1

i wanna try somethin ... it mite sound goofy to yall ...

mayb wen we get into lil internet squabbles like this one bout who is really hood nd death a part of life blah blah blah ... mayb we can post up sum work wit it ? iono thas just me ...

KRE1

i mean after all ... this aint myspace bruddahs we post to show work nd get better ... not pick fights bout tha hood haha

whos fighting, Im not tryin to sound like some thug or act all hard online Im just saying whats wrong with me painting in the hood

as for work all I can do is draw up some throws and post um but foreal I dont really post my paper work
    Last edited by Publik Enemy#7; 05-13-2009 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by weakfingers View Post
    KRE1-Make your ish the same size.
    EDIT:Crits on throwie?
    Bring for crits!
    Bigblueviolence: THE FIRST ONE... OMFGBBQSAUCE! SOOOOO CASH!

Skull-e: In my opinion i think the dip at the top of the C comes down abit to far but then again its hard to come up with an original C. I'm really diggin the C and the S in your handy though.

KJay: On the first two work on proportion. Basicly speaking make the second letter the same height as the first. The only other thing i would say is take your time and work on can control the double outline is pretty loose
    Last edited by weakfingers; 05-13-2009 at 08:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lord_plankton View Post
    even though i dont wanna admit but your shit is not as gay as it used to be but still gay.

KRE1

Quote Originally Posted by Publik Enemy#7 View Post
    whos fighting, Im not tryin to sound like some thug or act all hard online Im just saying whats wrong with me painting in the hood

as for work all I can do is draw up some throws and post um but foreal I dont really post my paper work
    i got u i got u im jus saying it would b nice to try to steer all this banter away from stuff like that nd focus on our work ya kno ?

but i feel u bout not posting work i mean i think we all hav ghost tags we write under ... i kno i do nd ill nvr b posting them online haha

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

New name and I think this one is finally permanent.
    '
    Squint- The Q is definetly better then the k but I dont like the circle on the N
    Earn- You have the niiiiicest throw styles, the E on the second one was alittle to skinny though in my opinion.
    Cust- I dont really like the thing on the C but like squint said its hard to make C's original, the U is sick.
    Rek- Your simple style is dope
    Umer- The U kind of looks like a Y but U's are hard in my opinion, everything else is good.
    Ask?- I think thats what it says, go much simpler for now
    Zo- Hold off on painting for awhile and stick to the book
    I better get some crits haha

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Emediation View Post

i can't decide on a k,
    and where to put the '|' in the middle of the A
    this is just shit...you should quit.
    seriously.becuase those are horrible.i think you want to do a one liner but just lack the capacity to do such..
    at the very least go waaaaaaaaaaay simpler.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

emeditation ifeel you on the ks they're a bitch for me to come up with the concept of a throw styled k

the top left one is the best one there but I'd stay stick to simples

more simples from me, switched the e around some

in no way do I condone graffiti or illegal vandalization of others property, I only document it

we ride together

Quote Originally Posted by ReallyTrustFullStrangers View Post
    Lol, if you handed that in.
    JEVAoneR

HEY FUCKTARDS.HALOS ARE PURELY AESTHETIC AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HEAVEN SPOTS OR NOTHING OF THAT NATURE.ITS FOR SHOW.