Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 287 of 1110 FirstFirst ... 187237267277282283284285286287288289290291292297307337387787 ... LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,740 of 22189

Thread: Throwies

  1. #5721
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Dirty Glove
    Posts
    2,323
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    not rely on the ()()() shapes so much.

    Make it look like it's own object, not a series of repeating shapes, ya dig?

  2. #5722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueViolence View Post
    not rely on the ()()() shapes so much.

    Make it look like it's own object, not a series of repeating shapes, ya dig?
    Ahh yeah i see.
    truth be told, i was almost aiming for repetitive circular shapes.
    I meant it for more of a quick throw anywhere you go as opposed to an eye-catching piece.

    But I'll mess around with it going off ya'lls advice, and see if there's anything i can dig on more.

    Definitely appreciate hearing what you think. (that wasn't sarcasm)

    "Often the people who give the most shit are the one's who can't handle any shit. It's up to you what you want to do with the criticism - accept and use it or don't and keep doing whatever you believe in. In the end, you're not painting for others enjoyment and taste in style - but your own."

  3. #5723
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Dirty Glove
    Posts
    2,323
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Mine is quick, but not the same shape over and over.

    try making each letter only one or two strokes each.


  4. #5724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueViolence View Post
    Mine is quick, but not the same shape over and over.

    try making each letter only one or two strokes each.

    I mean I hear what you're saying, I'm just not a big fan of that letter styling (not joking on anybody's throw, it's just not for me)

    And the only letter in mine that has more than one stroke is the "w"

    By the way I'm not trying to be argumentative, only trying to completely grasp what people are trying to explain. Definitely open to learning if you didn't notice hah.

    "Often the people who give the most shit are the one's who can't handle any shit. It's up to you what you want to do with the criticism - accept and use it or don't and keep doing whatever you believe in. In the end, you're not painting for others enjoyment and taste in style - but your own."

  5. #5725
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,690
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wrekkk View Post
    I fucking like this. I like simple, i throw simple.
    Opinions def welcome, just don't be a cock and tell me "it looks like shit"
    because i'm not writing the way you do.


    it looks like shit

  6. #5726
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    433
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default


    critsssss
    Earn- I like everything except the the first legs on the R and N, thats just my opinion though.
    Yac- The only thing i really like is the A kind of. The Y isnt really legible
    Kem- Better but I think your E and M are too fat
    Smooth- Always liked your shit, your E isnt really tardo cakes either haha. Bottom 2 are the best.

  7. #5727

    Default

    i like it zarb, ide take the lil squigly out of the middle and make it a little more fat but yea it dont look bad.

  8. #5728
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    in your mom
    Posts
    640
    Credits
    288
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default



    is this a ok throwie




    Quote Originally Posted by Eon 1 View Post
    Im wanting to get into slaps and I was wondering, are they just stickers or what..
    Quote Originally Posted by Werse View Post
    At least that "kid" can draw a throwie...

  9. #5729

    Default

    Zarb, Try something new, You do the same shitty throw over and over. It annoys me to see you not progressing at all.

    Dank, proportion
    Quote Originally Posted by lord_plankton View Post
    even though i dont wanna admit but your shit is not as gay as it used to be but still gay.

  10. #5730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wrekkk View Post
    I fucking like this. I like simple, i throw simple.
    Opinions def welcome, just don't be a cock and tell me "it looks like shit"
    because i'm not writing the way you do.
    Don't be cocky you fuck that shit is wack and disgusting.
    Go back and work for a few more months then come back
    Quote Originally Posted by the cannabis evangelist View Post
    cum to my trailer park an call juggalos gay,
    every motherfucker whos down with the clown will stomp ur ass

  11. #5731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueViolence View Post
    Mine is quick, but not the same shape over and over.

    try making each letter only one or two strokes each.

    im sure a lot of people dont, but i think that looks tight.
    maybe do something extra with the E though
    HATE

  12. #5732

    Default



    I am not a fan of my H really, but I am working on it
    HATE

  13. #5733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wrekkk View Post
    I fucking like this. I like simple, i throw simple.
    Opinions def welcome, just don't be a cock and tell me "it looks like shit"
    because i'm not writing the way you do.
    i dont even think thats a word wrwl

  14. #5734
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,690
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    its wrul... cant you read the tag?

    intifada does letters are weak kid work on everything

  15. #5735

    Default

    Read his wack ass tag inside the l
    It says wrul

    hahahaha but that aint much better

    Don't be cocky kid you just get shit on by everyone.

    Shit bs police beat me to it
    Quote Originally Posted by the cannabis evangelist View Post
    cum to my trailer park an call juggalos gay,
    every motherfucker whos down with the clown will stomp ur ass

  16. #5736

    Default

    thats a fucking u? ik im not the grand master of throws but wtf

  17. #5737
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    433
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    I do the same one cause i wanna lock down the style so I have a throw I can always do when Im out painting. Does it suck? Cause if the whole style is fucked then w.e Ill start over

  18. #5738
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    433
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Give crits to get them.

  19. #5739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr yarbles View Post
    Read his wack ass tag inside the l
    It says wrul

    hahahaha but that aint much better

    Don't be cocky kid you just get shit on by everyone.

    Shit bs police beat me to it
    Quote Originally Posted by B.S. POLICE View Post
    it looks like shit
    To you two, for the most part.

    Basically, fuck you.
    i'm not being cocky, all I said was "I like it so far." i never said I couldn't improve but I'm sick and fucking tired of seeing the same exact fucking letter style come out of EVERY single post I see. Go through them. They all look THE SAME and most (with BigBlue and Crust actually being the helpful exception) you l337 graff fucks say "Oh thats cool."

    No, fuck that, and fuck what you think for the most part. I know I can improve, no shit, everyone can.

    RANT;
    You shitheads come into the toy forums solely to talk shit to people it seems.
    That must make you feel like you have a big dick,
    that you can do all this on the internet.
    This shit was intended to help others.
    Not talk shit, which is apparently all anyone on here can do.

    ESPECIALLY "Mr. Yarbles" commenting on my "Wack ass tag."
    lol. Way to be constructive with your crits, shithead.

    Glad you got an awesome laugh out of my attempt.
    Fuck how long you've been writing,
    you're still as big of a piece of shit as any.

    "Often the people who give the most shit are the one's who can't handle any shit. It's up to you what you want to do with the criticism - accept and use it or don't and keep doing whatever you believe in. In the end, you're not painting for others enjoyment and taste in style - but your own."

  20. #5740
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    in your mom
    Posts
    640
    Credits
    288
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wrekkk View Post
    To you two, for the most part.

    Basically, fuck you.
    i'm not being cocky, all I said was "I like it so far." i never said I couldn't improve but I'm sick and fucking tired of seeing the same exact fucking letter style come out of EVERY single post I see. Go through them. They all look THE SAME and most (with BigBlue and Crust actually being the helpful exception) you l337 graff fucks say "Oh thats cool."

    No, fuck that, and fuck what you think for the most part. I know I can improve, no shit, everyone can.

    RANT;
    You shitheads come into the toy forums solely to talk shit to people it seems.
    That must make you feel like you have a big dick,
    that you can do all this on the internet.
    This shit was intended to help others.
    Not talk shit, which is apparently all anyone on here can do.

    ESPECIALLY "Mr. Yarbles" commenting on my "Wack ass tag."
    lol. Way to be constructive with your crits, shithead.

    Glad you got an awesome laugh out of my attempt.
    Fuck how long you've been writing,
    you're still as big of a piece of shit as any.


    ok how about instead of being a fucking cry baby u go practice cause u need to




    Quote Originally Posted by Eon 1 View Post
    Im wanting to get into slaps and I was wondering, are they just stickers or what..
    Quote Originally Posted by Werse View Post
    At least that "kid" can draw a throwie...


 

Similar Threads

  1. Throwies
    By Brian Peppers in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 02:30 AM
  2. Graff sim battle - throwies only
    By Bazer in forum Old battles
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 05:22 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top