Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 311 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 211261291301306307308309310311312313314315316321331361411811 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,220 of 22521

Thread: Throwies

  1. #6201
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    155
    Credits
    194
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Rek - The clouds look more like sperm to me. Or maybe it was sperm.
    Anyways, the R is smaller on some spots like klic said and the K legs are too small.
    Work on that bro.

  2. #6202

    Default

    I felt like everything on that last page was hurting pretty bad. except for janek. I REALLY like the Three letter. I REALLY want to see that painted. For the rest of the stuff nothing really caught my attention.

    Ive been lurking around the big boy forum and stole some styles.
    The S I stole from someone and the rest is off the top of my head, I like the style of the S and will tweak it alot befor I try to paint it
    Quote Originally Posted by lord_plankton View Post
    even though i dont wanna admit but your shit is not as gay as it used to be but still gay.

  3. #6203
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    big bad tejas to that 785
    Posts
    642
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    weakfingers...loooking alot better from the last time i saw your stuff.loke how you show the t for once lol.
    rek-it has potential.

  4. #6204
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    471
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    weakfingers- I think you need to open the top part of the S, like this



    Had to change from mes to nems


  5. #6205
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Soviet Russia
    Posts
    61
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Can someone actually give me crits instead of arguing about my name for once...
    Also I'm from Australia were most ppl are too dumb to know of kerse. I will change my name when I get a better one though.

  6. #6206
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Nuuk, Greenland
    Posts
    1,631
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weakfingers View Post
    I felt like everything on that last page was hurting pretty bad. except for janek. I REALLY like the Three letter. I REALLY want to see that painted. For the rest of the stuff nothing really caught my attention.

    Ive been lurking around the big boy forum and stole some styles.
    The S I stole from someone and the rest is off the top of my head, I like the style of the S and will tweak it alot befor I try to paint it
    thanks, i might paint it tommorow, i'll post some flicks if i do. your throws looking good except for the Q. id use a k instead if i were you

  7. #6207
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    433
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default


    Crits?
    Squint- Thats looking hell of a lot better, I agree with Janek though it might look better with the K.
    Nems- Keep working on it and make your letters all the same size, Your N is bigger then the rest of your letters and your E is the smallest/
    Rek- It's a pretty nice simple, make the right leg of your K thicker and longer.
    Dozer- I like it except the Z and the R, they just dont go with the rest of the letters.
    Reny- That yellow simple is pretty cool.

  8. #6208
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    171
    Credits
    3
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    klic-I like it, just like most of the throws I've seen from you.
    Reny- Not really feeling the E or Y, but I know they can be pretty frustrating.
    weakfingers-Just lose the notch on the S, as everyone else said. I would like to see a K too, but I like it the way it is.
    cemo954- The hole in the R is a little too big towards the right side, which causes it to look a bit skinny. Maybe just shrink it a bit.
    provinT13-I like it, but I feel that the E and S should have some sort of opening as well.
    Zarb-I'm feelin' it.
    And now, for my crappy throws...


  9. #6209
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Dirty Glove
    Posts
    2,323
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Eark- your K looks a lot like the one I use for exchanges and shit.
    aren't you that ***** that straight up bit the handy I did for you?




    done in May.


    Squint- not feeling those lines you do inside the I and T, but it's clean.

  10. #6210
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,690
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    thats why i dont do exchanges with toys anymore

  11. #6211
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    171
    Credits
    3
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mindtrix350 View Post
    klic-I like it, just like most of the throws I've seen from you.
    Reny- Not really feeling the E or Y, but I know they can be pretty frustrating.
    weakfingers-Just lose the notch on the S, as everyone else said. I would like to see a K too, but I like it the way it is.
    cemo954- The hole in the R is a little too big towards the right side, which causes it to look a bit skinny. Maybe just shrink it a bit.
    provinT13-I like it, but I feel that the E and S should have some sort of opening as well.
    Zarb-I'm feelin' it.
    And now, for my crappy throws...

    Bump to next page.
    Crits?
    Wow, major bite... Looks good BigBlueViolence

  12. #6212
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    433
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Yeah I got the K from the exchange with you, I wanna keep using it and trying to tweak it but if it's not cool with you I'll drop it.

  13. #6213

  14. #6214

  15. #6215
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I live in dat S.W.A.T SCREWSTOOOON TEXAS
    Posts
    205
    Credits
    1
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueViolence View Post
    Eark- your K looks a lot like the one I use for exchanges and shit.
    aren't you that ***** that straight up bit the handy I did for you?




    done in May.


    Squint- not feeling those lines you do inside the I and T, but it's clean.
    that k looks hella generic though lol

    Sober2
    R.I.P MUNIK

  16. #6216

    Default

    ^ love the sig
    "Theres are plenty of dilapidated out there that need somebody to pray for them i mean you know, on the other hand people are in that position because may be they deserve it or may be because they made the wrong choices...life is a dark fuckin place..and its beautiful in the same token...a lot does grow in the dark" Saber (MSK AWR)

  17. #6217
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Soviet Russia
    Posts
    61
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azul View Post
    WeakFingers- Use a ticker pen for the fill
    Sneak- Your A looks a bit like a R
    Colz- Try drawing it a bit smaller, change your C i reckon
    Delae- Dope keep it up




    One liner of some sort.

    done with cheap paint and aeroguard caps lol
    crits?

    also..
    MJ is dead!

  18. #6218
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Clean Sock
    Posts
    1,103
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/o...n/DSC00504.jpg

    my [direct photo] links for phtobucket aren't working...fucking limited bandwith


    But check the link out anyways.



    CRITS:

    kurse: DROP THE GOD DAMN FUCKING NAME!!!!!

    FFFFFUUUUCCCCC----

    Flert: The drawn one is hella nice, drop the face on your painted throw though...

    Zarb: fag

    PM me for slap in the face trades

    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    how about i post a picture of my moldy asshole
    then when you get disgusted i'll just say chill it's not your asshole

  19. #6219
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Dirty Glove
    Posts
    2,323
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Dope dude,
    looks a lot better than the shit you were drawing

  20. #6220
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Clean Sock
    Posts
    1,103
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    a thousand thank yous in your face bbv



    and I did it with no shorts on


    I was sketched out thinking i was gonna step on a needle or like, step on someones corpse.

    but between the fill, the outline and the forcefield


    I would come out of the water to hit some hash in a hookah we had brought.

    I didn't even go with graff friends either, just normal friends.

    and my friend drew this with some hardcore he bought:

    http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/o...n/DSC00506.jpg

    Not the greatest flick, but its le lock ness monster and it stretched out to about 20 meters long

    PM me for slap in the face trades

    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    how about i post a picture of my moldy asshole
    then when you get disgusted i'll just say chill it's not your asshole


 

Similar Threads

  1. Throwies
    By Brian Peppers in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 02:30 AM
  2. Graff sim battle - throwies only
    By Bazer in forum Old battles
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 05:22 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top