Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 359 of 1124 FirstFirst ... 259309339349354355356357358359360361362363364369379409459859 ... LastLast
Results 7,161 to 7,180 of 22475

Thread: Throwies

  1. #7161
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    jersey
    Posts
    791
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Or better yet thro that shit out..

  2. #7162
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Centeral FL
    Posts
    54
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    fair enough for me... I don't like letterin i'm a character artist...

  3. #7163
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    188
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Murphy - I like where you're goin' with the mouth letters. Maybe fatten the letters up and try and connect them. Get some flow goin' and don't look back. Just keep pushin' forward and re-drawing. I bet it'd look killer with some 3D and a background.

    Don't listen to people that say stuff like 'throw that shit out'

    Graffiti is art. And Art is expression. There might be rules to 3D and drop shadows but there certainly is not a rule confining you to drawing the 'usual'.

  4. #7164

    Default

    stfu you're lame

  5. #7165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anion View Post
    There certainly is not a rule confining you to drawing the 'usual'.
    But theres rules on proportion, flow and general overall letter structure. That drawing is wack. I think he needs to learn basics befor trying to start his own style.

    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy's law View Post
    fair enough for me... I don't like letterin i'm a character artist...
    Man your on a graffiti forum... Its all about the letters.
    Quote Originally Posted by lord_plankton View Post
    even though i dont wanna admit but your shit is not as gay as it used to be but still gay.

  6. #7166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dreaken1993 View Post
    bump for crits

  7. #7167

    Default


    Like it?

  8. #7168

    Default

    no

    your s needs proactive, do a normal M, the r is alright

  9. #7169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dreaken1993 View Post
    no

    your s needs proactive..
    What?

  10. #7170

    Default

    its got all them pimples and shit

    dont give it random bumps and shit

  11. #7171

  12. #7172

  13. #7173
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Centeral FL
    Posts
    54
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weakfingers View Post
    But theres rules on proportion, flow and general overall letter structure. That drawing is wack. I think he needs to learn basics befor trying to start his own style.


    Man your on a graffiti forum... Its all about the letters.
    I've seen whole walls devoted to characters with maybe one letter on it, yeah i get that most of it is letterin but not all of it. As far as it goes i love my characters and much rather stick with them and pull off random shit....

  14. #7174
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    51
    Credits
    29
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    thedudeman-its alright, but in the 1st picture the E doesnt flow that well with the others
    smr-i kinda like it, is that dot on the bottom of S supposed to be there?
    aenk-i really like the 2nd throwie, keep it up

    throwie. the picture is kinda wierd. crits??

  15. #7175
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    188
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weakfingers View Post
    But theres rules on proportion, flow and general overall letter structure. That drawing is wack. I think he needs to learn basics befor trying to start his own style.
    I've seen plenty of great murals and pieces that aren't always proportionate with no letter structure at all. Abstract graffiti.

    Last I knew, we were all here for the same thing. To be heard.

    If he throws that up, as is, it's gonna' get seen. You might not like it but others will.

    Some of you people are so stuck up on this by the book shit. Get of your high horses. Not to mention, half you haters don't have flicks or albums.

    If anyone has a problem with what I said, PM me. Don't whine on the thread.

  16. #7176

    Default

    dudeman- i like it,,,maybe tweak the n, and a a lil more though

  17. #7177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by colz View Post
    thedudeman-its alright, but in the 1st picture the E doesnt flow that well with the others
    smr-i kinda like it, is that dot on the bottom of S supposed to be there?
    aenk-i really like the 2nd throwie, keep it up

    throwie. the picture is kinda wierd. crits??
    Look at everyone elses shit and then look at yours. Do you honestly need other people to tell you it sucks to know it sucks? How about not posting on BS for a month and spend the time sketching and come back with something that blows everyone away.

  18. #7178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy's law View Post
    I've seen whole walls devoted to characters with maybe one letter on it, yeah i get that most of it is letterin but not all of it. As far as it goes i love my characters and much rather stick with them and pull off random shit....
    Yeah, Not to continue argument and i understand what your saying but those artist who did those things can prob rock a striaght letter pretty well. There is a handfull of people that just do characters but most do both.
    Quote Originally Posted by lord_plankton View Post
    even though i dont wanna admit but your shit is not as gay as it used to be but still gay.

  19. #7179
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    in ur mom
    Posts
    96
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default



    like this

  20. #7180
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    a world deep in my mind
    Posts
    2,956
    Credits
    36
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Camer View Post
    Look at everyone elses shit and then look at yours. Do you honestly need other people to tell you it sucks to know it sucks? How about not posting on BS for a month and spend the time sketching and come back with something that blows everyone away.
    camer honestly if you think he should leave bs for a month you need to go with him. your shit is worse then his
    Fuck off.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Throwies
    By Brian Peppers in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 02:30 AM
  2. Graff sim battle - throwies only
    By Bazer in forum Old battles
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 05:22 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top