Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 63 of 1130 FirstFirst ... 13435358596061626364656667687383113163563 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 22595

Thread: Throwies

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by letsgobombin View Post
    went a bit ott on the bumps, but i think the c and s look ok, its not my normal throwie but i just sprung to mind, im mainly looking for crits on the p and o edit:i just looked at this again and i really dont like it

started messing with my throwie again
    bumpo
    wers- where'd the outline go in the first one? i like the throw but the r doesnt go in any of them, the pointed one doesnt go and neither does the simple one, ilike it but think of a new r
    minz- wahts that second letter supposed to be? and take out that random line in the middle of the m
    clue- youre right starting simple, you dont need to paint yet all i would say is to make the hole in the e into the centre, keep practicing that throwie over and over and then start coming up with ideas
    asic- put a hole in the middle of the a and try it without the s being so tilted, other than that keep experimenting
    smile- its good that youre starting simple but try and make your letters more proportionate and make your s more throwie like
    shie- i like em, only thing i can say is practice your one liner on paper because that one does not look good
    aekz- i would say to just stop with all your other letters and spend a week or 2 trying to get a k that flows and looks good

Quote Originally Posted by AdRe* View Post
    yooo MINZ
    that 1st pic
    what part of chi is that at?
    iono man when i paint i usually drink away the names
    but i think irving and lincoln maybe

letsgobombin

i write rhel now
    rl for short
    r is flipped on first pic
    also that spider is my girl namu shes ill wit it
    rogers park animal

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you should really make them a bit more legible, i had trouble reading even it when you told me what it said, anyway, i think part of the l should go inside itself. also, i think you should keep your r the right way round

Worms

heres the new throwie im gona start hittin wit

I never ever do throwies so I can't really give crits but here's my shit attempt at a throwwww.

smile - keep workin on your style.also id prolly look for a diff name..
    minz - good colors on the second throwie. id like to see the whole thing but i think its in the bathroom and hard to get a good view..
    wers- keep gettin up. personally im not a fan of your E and R but its all together a good throw up.
    originalhb - those are actually not bad. i like em quite a bit.
    "Graffiti is not an art, graffiti is the application of a medium to a surface."

thanx for the feedback i think i'll work on the S and an outline

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

crits?

letsgobombing- i actually kind of like my 1liner. that one was a bit fucked up, ill give you that, but for the most part, i like it. thanks for the crits though.

^me and a freind did reverse throws, he did my name, i did his^

maybe more later..
    herts- i really like your idea, just work on the e and r.
    wers- im reaally liking it, just work on your right leg of the r.it looks good, but it just doesnt flow with what your doing.
    bak- start simple. then start giving your leters more motion and detail.

Default A quick throw up over top some BS

im old school as hell , but i aint done nothing since 84 - 86 era and now my 17 year old son is starting to learn which has got me back into it at 36 .. crazy but im just about doing what i like to do ...

the other i did by my old name , but since changed ... toy as hell , but it is what it is for now till the skills improve ...
    Last edited by ETCH 07; 08-06-2008 at 07:30 PM. Reason: added pic

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I would take out the crown.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thanks shie and i like the color combination on the first but wats the second pic? symbol?

thanx for the reply ...

Ehhh

Shie not too shure how I feel about your h

etch
    Keep working on it

wers dope.

Couple of painted throws.

looking for crits on the style not the painting skill but both would be nice

Shie - lovin the E, but i agree with yarbles the h is kinda wierd, not to sure about it.

Etch- i like the ch in the first one. Second one definatly needs a lot of work, might be better off starting from scratch with that one.

yarbles - i don't know what it is about the h but something is wierd about it. its like the top half doesnt belong with the lower half or something, im not sure. Other than that its really good

attn toys: plz stop writing stupid names like....ARROW.AROH.THROWIE.ETCH.SKETCH...its so stupid

sorry...just had to say that.....

aroh u need letter structure...new name too

aeks...the A n K need work.........

SHIE....fly..i like it

Quote Originally Posted by freshair View Post
    attn toys: plz stop writing stupid names like....ARROW.AROH.THROWIE.ETCH.SKETCH...its so stupid

sorry...just had to say that.....

aroh u need letter structure...new name too

aeks...the A n K need work.........

SHIE....fly..i like it

names and the reason for them are a personnal choice in my opinion .. if i lived life choosing by everyone elses opinions id be a zombie. to each is own ...

i bump you for not bitchin about wut i said...and a favorite quote i love using...

"to each his own.."

respect towards you...

Quote Originally Posted by ETCH 07 View Post
    names and the reason for them are a personnal choice in my opinion .. if i lived life choosing by everyone elses opinions id be a zombie. to each is own ...
    Word up to the 35 year old bomber.

Thumbs up

again thx to anyone even taking time to critique what i do .. i learned a long time ago that critizim is both constructive and motivating. to many people hide behind the " hater " excuse. alltough some do actually just hate on shit , most of the time people are giving a honest opinion , sometimes a educated one. so im always the student ... it makes me a better teacher , feel me ?

not to mention the fact that i been rappin , making beats , and once was b boyin ( breakin for those who aint hip hop culture orientated ) for a long time, so critisizm is something u welcome when doing that. it means people are taking notice of your skills , at every level. i do what i do for the love of doing it. not for others opinion. but i still respect those who have more skill at something than i do at the momment. and even would if i were to advance past them. respect is a must .. i will say this though .. its definetly a struggle between the father and the graffer in me when im out painting and having to dip out from the cops with my 17 year old son ... hahaha . so wierd ... but dope none the less .. we definetly have a tighter trust between us cause of it ...