Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 663 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 163563613643653658659660661662663664665666667668673683713763 ... LastLast
Results 13,241 to 13,260 of 22569

Thread: Throwies

Eh you're a nice guy so I'll help you out.
    Lose the arrows.
    Make all your letters the same size some are fat some are small you can get away with a little bit of proportion slops but it's really legible in this
    Your middle letters are still letters so repsect them.
    Also don't use the bottom of your paper I know it's easier but it dosn't get you very far.
    Your style is going to look shitty just give it time and it'll get good.

Also if you don't have a good handstyle start working on it
    I didn't get throws until I got I got a handle on my handles.
    Same goes for piecing.
    Yarbles out.
    Quote Originally Posted by the cannabis evangelist View Post
    cum to my trailer park an call juggalos gay,
    every motherfucker whos down with the clown will stomp ur ass

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thanks yarbles
    It started out as fun. We had fun. Did many things. Explored all kind of places in the city. We tagged. We bombed.. But most of all we got fame...It was fun while it lasted.But now it all went down the drain. I lost most women i loved. Iy caused deaths to many friends and partners. Just to paint a train -Fuzz

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

agreed ^^
    It started out as fun. We had fun. Did many things. Explored all kind of places in the city. We tagged. We bombed.. But most of all we got fame...It was fun while it lasted.But now it all went down the drain. I lost most women i loved. Iy caused deaths to many friends and partners. Just to paint a train -Fuzz

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by DEOS96 View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    the black and white are kinda wack
    crits ?
    Deos U gotta cool name....but anyway i like tha 1st one & tha last one wit tha i think teal color
    THA CEO OF DTE & ETF

Don't even pay attention to Slap, looking for suggestions on the cry and klick, second real attempt at this

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Deos. You're getting ahead of yourself is all I can say. Interesting take on a one liner, although I don't think you're ready to take that on yet. I like your lowercase letters more, but try to make all your letters the same size for now no matter what you're writin. Also, your handstyles are illegible. Space out your letters and make them look more like letters. And for the last one, don't mix straight letters and script, that tag is really confusing. Start simpler. Not hatin, just my 2 cents but you can take it or leave it.

Invert. Study graffiti. There's plenty of pictures on this site, put them to use. Start simple, like really, really fucking simple and just keep writin it. You'll get the hang of it eventually. It's easier if you pick letters that you can flow easily and make a name from those instead of picking a name and trying to cater to it. Some basic pointers: Have your letters the same basic size and shape, and have them touching as much as possible but not so much that they're squished. Also, don't sketch your throws, ever. Flow solid lines till you get the hang of it. Graff is definitely not somethin you can just jump into and be dope. It takes practice. Keep at it.

Rewz. the kink in the a makes it look like an R kinda. Shits ill regardless.
    Last edited by MakeItTakeIt; 08-20-2010 at 05:05 AM.
    FREE DKAY

Quote Originally Posted by weakfingers View Post
    And yes thats a gucci fill.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItTakeIt View Post

Rewz. the kink in the a makes it look like an R kinda. Shits ill regardless.

good advice and I hear ya here for sure. shit IS ill.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Tryin out somethin new, just a quick doodle. Lemme know how lame it is.
    FREE DKAY

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Love the 'no' on that mate,

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

"Note" i feel that i like how you can use your T its hard to work with that deadspace but it feels like the N and O over power the T and E and id give you my 2 cents but i need Rusto

Splaz out!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

note you need a new N.
    Fuck off.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Shiiiiit, that was the new N. I'm tryin out a bunch of new shit. I just woke up I'll post some revised shit in a bit. The T is definitely hard to flow sometimes but I'm workin on it. Ynot RIP helped me a lot with that. I totally agree with all yall thanks much for the crits.
    FREE DKAY

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItTakeIt View Post
    Invert. Study graffiti. There's plenty of pictures on this site, put them to use. Start simple, like really, really fucking simple and just keep writin it. You'll get the hang of it eventually. It's easier if you pick letters that you can flow easily and make a name from those instead of picking a name and trying to cater to it. Some basic pointers: Have your letters the same basic size and shape, and have them touching as much as possible but not so much that they're squished. Also, don't sketch your throws, ever. Flow solid lines till you get the hang of it. Graff is definitely not somethin you can just jump into and be dope. It takes practice. Keep at it.
    I thought what I drew was as simple as it's going to get? How simple should I start then?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by iamBoZ96 View Post
    keyboard
    I hate asking, but what to do with the keyboard letters. I know to draw them but should I just work on being steady with it or practice bars or what?

crits?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Invert you practice your bars and striaghts with them you can basically devolop a new style.
    Seil- i like your S and E but your I and L need work so does your handy

thanks for the crit, ill try to come up with something more similar to the S and E.