Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 738 of 1124 FirstFirst ... 238638688718728733734735736737738739740741742743748758788838 ... LastLast
Results 14,741 to 14,760 of 22475

Thread: Throwies

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

less talk more pics, dont care if the pics suck i would rather see pics than shit talk.

this is old...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha funny i thought about writing bars today...

lookin any better? I think so
    Name:  0000.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  74.5 KB

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ooooo my bad on the crit post w/o pic wasnt intentional forgot about that shit..........

^so uh i guess i have to restate that the little bump before the bottom rounded part of the right portion of that M needs to go...and if your hands aint that great you probably shouldnt write on your throw with them...

flic for talk, ballpoints for the ***** who said post ballpoint, and old

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^not bad, not bad at all

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

diggin your throws reach shit looks good man

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

not my best

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

first attempt
    Attached Images  

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Name:  ozone2.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  59.5 KBName:  ozone3.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  53.0 KBName:  ozone4.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  61.4 KBName:  ozone1.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  54.0 KBName:  ozone5.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  59.7 KB
    im pretty new to this stuff tell me what you think

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

pointman, I think someone already gave u this crit before, but anyway, if that's Spurt, your U looks like an L, you know what you have to do to fix that.
    whatelse, your letters are too bubbly and too generic, throwups dont have to be this rounded, try to mix it up a bit, work on your throw's flow so that it doesnt just look like a bunch of rounded style bubble letters throw together like a block... give it flow
    oh and get a better marker hehe

ozone, Imma give u the same crits i gave to pointman regarding your bubble letter throws, and for the straight ones, they might have some potential later on for simple pieces if you fix your letter structure and work on your bars, but not too much throwups if you know what i mean...
    in your first flick; I wouldn't mind seeing a thick ass middle bar on the z, the second o as big as the first and both with no holes, and a thick ass back bar on the f with correct letter structure/bar usage with the same colors thrown on a colored wall anywhere in as-big-as-possible scale.. with the same silver and shit..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nah - what you lol'ing at your are basically the same level from the pic u posted .... ozone and nah dont worry about colors for now..get your letter form 3d and drop shadowing down. as well with what phat says thumb through the new to graff thread also it can be very helpful.
    Last edited by H1P30N3R; 03-13-2011 at 11:45 AM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

@hipe top right one the top of letters looks pretty wack my dude, e's on the top left lookin good tho prolly the best ones ive seen from you, put the middle part of the first one on the sencond one and theyd look dope... and round up that p

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Name:  cool.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  60.5 KB
    i realize this was on the first page just wanted o try it out .. would this be considered biting?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hmmmm idk if id call it a complete bite, but you are going into a grey area. especially with that first O. Its only not a bite when you use someone else's style to spark your own, but when you try to make his style your style and then call it yours when the only thing your changin is the name its a bite... so if you want to "try" his style dont post or paint it, either build from it or destroy it...

throws are a little different though cause most the styles/looks be pretty similar, especially with real common letters i.e. all the vowels and S's

what im wondering is of all things, why you bit something so toy that doesnt look good, cmon breh. If you gotta stoop to biting at least try to bite something better than that

to mods: uuuh i hope the couple pics i posted in that 1 up there keeps this 1 from bein deleted... unless what ive said is wrong

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I thout this would be cobsidered biting i was just bored and saw it so i thoit i would try it thats what i got my 1st try but i dont think ill be doing that one anymore... Thanks for the feed back

Crits?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by OZON View Post
    I thout this would be cobsidered biting i was just bored and saw it so i thoit i would try it thats what i got my 1st try but i dont think ill be doing that one anymore... Thanks for the feed back
    yea its one thing to do that with throws, like i said there in a grey area because a throw is a style of letter in itself, meaning most letters will have the same foundation and a lot of peoples throws have similar letters. its on you to put in the style.

But if you tried that shit with a piece or something you get a lot of upset people bitchin at you. If you just started writin hit me in a pm and ill do an exchange with ya

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

on all of your throws its going from bigger to smaller starting with the A...the A looks like a pair of nuts, the Z isn't defined, the R looks like an A in most of them, and the M's look like a foot...The fades are actually pretty tight, just most of the time you wouldn't do a fade or full color in a throwie, unless you're Cope or some shit, which he is retarded regardless how up he was/is. Keep working on your throws, but also try some straight letters, and keep working on your handstyle. You might want to consider a different name, not because it's not a word, just because AZRM doesn't really flow together.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadWarden View Post
    if your name sucks, it sucks. For example, you write cumstache-oner. if you have a dope style, then good for you, respect. but you still write cumstache-oner. and that's pretty fucking gay, bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
    You obviously have no concept of america's violence. It's called flexin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    DON'T HATE ON HlM MAN, HE'S DOING IT FOR HIMSELF.
    Quote Originally Posted by bait View Post
    haha wtf does this has to do with an age??cause u older u think ur awesome or some shit??

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

need some crits.