Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 78 of 1130 FirstFirst ... 28586873747576777879808182838898128178578 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 22595

Thread: Throwies

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Just fucking about with a new throwie, its not the finnished product, got alot of tweaks to do. But anyways what you guys think?

" Live every day like it's your last,one day your going to be right. "

London. Uk.

Quote Originally Posted by jupsick View Post
    raby
    DUDE i love your shit so clean flow good and yet so simple
    just awsome
    i admire you XD

Quote Originally Posted by smooth_nuts View Post
    dude get off his nuts before the friction causes a wild pube fire....damn
    ^^ XD

Quote Originally Posted by whosthisguy View Post

thoughts? crits?

MONSTER - see how your R comes down on the right side....make your M and N do that too. idk why you stopped them so high, bring them down like all the other letters.

LYFE2 - You don't have to change your name. just dont paint public spots, sketch a lot more.

crits plz?
    you're a jerk! i know. you're a jerk! i know.

ZIRE. take the point out of the top left of the Z and make the R more round

Lyfe yea u picked a difficult name lolz. Idk ive been dazd but for throwies it works better wit da e so idk if i should keep da e or no lol

zaro-i would just do regular bubble letters, and get solid ones down. all the weird shit going on, such as the thing on the Z, are unnecessary right now
    depo-it's pretty decent, definately clean. i would change the E though so it doesn't look too much like the P, and maybe make the O not wavy looking, that's just me though

new throwie, this one's super fucking sloppy, but it'll hopefully get better the more i paint it. crits?

Everything I post is somebody else's work. I have never been involved in any vandalism or destruction of property, and I assume no responsibility for what my posts may say.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by mosezone View Post
    zaro-i would just do regular bubble letters, and get solid ones down. all the weird shit going on, such as the thing on the Z, are unnecessary right now
    depo-it's pretty decent, definately clean. i would change the E though so it doesn't look too much like the P, and maybe make the O not wavy looking, that's just me though

new throwie, this one's super fucking sloppy, but it'll hopefully get better the more i paint it. crits?

hey bro very nice...i tried the thowie u sent me i still need alot more practice but what u think?

crits plz
    ~GIVE CRITS TO GET THEM!~

PM if your from Shaolin!

Quote Originally Posted by 7nationarmy View Post

i call a bite on this one. no beef or anything, you look like you've got some good can control and you could probably do some dope stuff, but this has gotta be a bite.

Everything I post is somebody else's work. I have never been involved in any vandalism or destruction of property, and I assume no responsibility for what my posts may say.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

indeed.

i call a bite on this one. no beef or anything, you look like you've got some good can control and you could probably do some dope stuff, but this has gotta be a bite.
    lmao..the funny thing is that i just found out about this particular thread..i was posting on 12oz previously never here..so please..stop..

so you're admitting it's a bite?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Here one of my new ones, fixed the tops of the letters, there now sharper not flat...:P
    Im ATE2....44..FTP~ FUCK THE POLICE

first ever attempt at a throw. be nice.

MADE - it's really not too bad. i would just try and make the D look a litttttle bit more like a d. maybe make it rounder at the bottom. thanks for the crits.

SNEAK - keep sketching duder

ITO or whatever - i'll back and say, it's not tooooo much of a bite. BUMP HATER! <3

DOKER? - the D and O are pretty nice. the ker doesn't fit. make the rest of the letters round at the bottom like they are.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ahaha why/how would he bite io

thats funny.

THE FANCY GANG.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

cos the i is the same

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

only so many ways you can do an I
    g r a f f i t t i c h a n g e d m y l i f e

am i admitting?? what are u a tard..it means i never seen that in my life...and there is only a couple ways to do an i..and wen i finally found one that werks...this dickface had to try and hate..its funny cause u prolly just suck is all...call bittes to make u feel better.lmao

oh and its ico kids i c o --->_ l

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Lawlcat, dispite your name im gonna give you crits.....just because that throw is fucking good for a begginer one....no beef..but i fucking hate your name (user name)
    Im ATE2....44..FTP~ FUCK THE POLICE