Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 820 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 320720770800810815816817818819820821822823824825830840870920 ... LastLast
Results 16,381 to 16,400 of 22340

Thread: Throwies

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Name:  0810111246.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  32.7 KBName:  0812110027.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  22.8 KBName:  0816110018.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  25.9 KBName:  1115112356.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  22.4 KB
    Last edited by ribcage; 11-19-2011 at 02:20 PM.

Diggin the tag rib.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wow rib that R and E are soo orginal . u must be the only one who puts the bump at the bottom of the R like that ahha
    Last edited by centrysam; 11-16-2011 at 08:21 AM.
    ============================================HUMOR-ONE=============================================== ====

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Thanks man!!!!! been rockin these letters since 2007 when you were probably still in diapers. Sorry my letters arent wanna be half throwie half retarded sketched out fugly letters, we cant all have amazing throws like you do. Your pointless extra curves and points are truly a gift

VVVVVV someone can read small writing
    Last edited by ribcage; 11-16-2011 at 01:19 PM.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well it seems like simple unoriginal throws get all the hoes..... MAD lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

w.e .
    @ baby back rib ...maby next time u try and smash someone for tryin somthin diff . ull think about ur own toss . and maby relize ur not the god of throws .. and that everyone on here can do a toss like urs ...

and u should dot ur R and A with an ! . that would really seperate ur letters from the heard ahahahaha

u should post another hollow toss . havent seen u do one of those befor ahha
    ============================================HUMOR-ONE=============================================== ====

Quote Originally Posted by centrysam View Post
    and i still dont give a fuck !

obviously you do give a fuck if youre going out of your way to show strangers, over the internet, your graffiti. dont front apathy

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

You think you can do a throw like mine?! do it son. Id like to see that, my style would look way better on your letters.

I aint a god of throws, but I like to think I know what a good one looks like. If you want an ego boost off some youngins tellin you you got a nice throw then thats great, cause thats the only people you gonna get it from with a throw like that... i.e. try something else cause that shit aint workin

yeah hollow tosses breh, I dont need to color my shit to make it look better than just the outline. Because as u can see, nothing was sketched out like yours, its all clean single lines. It takes me 5 seconds to draw one of those how long does it take you? 5 minutes? No gimmicks here, just good ol throwie the way its meant to be done.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

rib ur a fuckin tool . u come one here and smash 70% of posts . if everyone had ur attitude graff would have died long ago ....
    if u think ur soo good y u still post in toy section ... u say u been rockin same letters since 07 and i belive u .. 4 years and still thats the best u got ... props man that real progession .. if u want ur shit to look like everyone elses thats fine blend in with everone else ... ima keep tryin diff shit . and to be honest i dont give a fuck wat u think .
    like really keep doin the same ol letters maby one day ur R will jump off the page and slap u in the face with somthin new .

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Name:  IMAG0271.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  93.2 KB
    tryin' some spontanious shit

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

good try .. like the last letter the best . try not covering the e with that other part of first letter maby look bit better .. ( that was constuctive crit for those of you who are fuckin morons and dont no what that is )

Humrtoss by grinder13, on Flickr

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Name:  IMAG0227.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  147.4 KB
    first piece from one month ago
    Name:  IMAG0235.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  132.8 KB
    new throw style i dont only like the v bottom part,i've messed it

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

rib ur a fuckin tool . u come one here and smash 70% of posts . if everyone had ur attitude graff would have died long ago ....
    if u think ur soo good y u still post in toy section ... u say u been rockin same letters since 07 and i belive u .. 4 years and still thats the best u got ... props man that real progession .. if u want ur shit to look like everyone elses thats fine blend in with everone else ... ima keep tryin diff shit . and to be honest i dont give a fuck wat u think .
    like really keep doin the same ol letters maby one day ur R will jump off the page and slap u in the face with somthin new .
    Im still "toy" as far as this forum goes, thats why I post in here broheam. My throws dont need to go anywhere man, its a THROW, and its MY THROW, MY STYLE. my Throw eats your throw and shits it out then eats the shit, then vomits it on your face. You dont think I have more than 1? your naive, I got one liners, 2 liners, backwards, and negatives. Some times you gotta keep gems to yourself and to your city. I dont go postin every throw ive ever tried, I post the one thats known, and thats already been bitten.

Whose throw does my throw look like? Enlighten me? you keep sayin it but uh idk. you post the same shitty throw with different colors the same amount as Ive posted mine. but thats the difference, shitty throw vs not shitty throw. take what you said and apply it to yourself, quit being a hypocrite and step ya game up

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

w.e king of the toys on bs ... i dont need to argure... just remeber wat u just said , its a THROW, and its MY THROW, MY STYLE ....
    soo when the next guy/ girl comes on here and posts somthin they tyed once or twice ( not talkin about me ) . give them constuctive crits or shut ur face ...
    ur fuckin negitivity might be all it takes to make someone not try agen .

ended

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

good try .. like the last letter the best . try not covering the e with that other part of first letter maby look bit better .. ( that was constuctive crit for those of you who are fuckin morons and dont no what that is )

Humrtoss by grinder13, on Flickr
    thanks man i understand what you told me and i will try it.I also have the version when the E is not capital letter.I will practice and hopefully find the balance,thank you again.Your throw is good nice structure and it has style i like it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

np man dont mind helping peeps .
    keep em comin

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

w.e king of the toys on bs ...

ur fuckin negitivity might be all it takes to make someone not try agen .
    I AM DA KING OF TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats my goal though, I thrive on making people quit, dont you know how this troll thing works? Ive given a lot of constructive crits bro, and Im pretty sure ive helped a lot of heads on and off the interwebz, but I dont help those who have absolutely no potential

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol ok rib . ur the man . i cant belive how amazing u are at 1 liners . and backwards tosses and shit u are amazing . thay should make a graff movie after u
    , there ur ego bar full . good now go rock another hollow. but anyways ima go sketch cuz its more productive than talkin to u ,,
    Last edited by centrysam; 11-16-2011 at 03:37 PM.

Rib does give crits. Ffs. Actually if it wasn't for him telling me how shitty my work is. I wouldn't have progressed. My stuff still looks like shit no doubt. But I am progressing.

Sometimes hard crits are what you need. If you are whining over someone telling you your work looks like shit on the internet. You aren't cut out for the game anyways.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lmfao

that is all.