Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 846 of 1123 FirstFirst ... 346746796826836841842843844845846847848849850851856866896946 ... LastLast
Results 16,901 to 16,920 of 22459

Thread: Throwies

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Looking at it I definitely like the first C more too, and I'm going to try and work on my shadows. They're just hard, mine look a little thick I think. That's good advice, I definitely want mine to go to the left. I've done tags with paint with an old, toy name but never done a throw up with paint so I want to make sure it doesn't look like shit when I actually get up with it. But I'll work on my throw and post what I have eventually, I appreciate the advice again.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by H1P30N3R View Post

looking for some zook crits please
    Only Fuck Fat Bitches Crew !!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by H1P30N3R View Post
    looking for some zook crits please
    i like the sesik one most.... and the RAI in the brains one is nice, but the N is too big and the B needs work... the Ts in tart look good, maybe try a lowercase r on that one keep the rest the same....
    the second one looks like pesoe or somethin, not feelin that first letter.... and the cross and 4 dots in the O is overdone by a lot of writers... just make different faces in ur Os that are somewhat original

fuckin round
    Name:  0116121526.jpg
Views: 1146
Size:  104.1 KB

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

skad you should work on your letters some more im not really feelin the squariness of them all

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Hipe and zook. I am in need of some inspiration for throws. Mine are super horrible and you guys motivate the shit out of me to work on them. If you guys could do some really basic hollows that say Antik I would greatly appriciate it. If not tottally cool too.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

what do i need to do before this gets put into paint? talking more about formation of letters, ill play with adding shadow and colours later on
    all crits appreciated
    Name:  P1171145.jpg
Views: 1068
Size:  156.1 KB

crits?

Picture 216 by Stewart Stevenson, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by DaFugg View Post
    Just playing with throws. Please crit.
    Never got crits. Not sure what I'm doing so I at least would like feedback.

A couple starting points i guess.. crits appreciated

Name:  throw idea.jpg
Views: 626
Size:  178.2 KB

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Fugg: I'm not one to crit throws as I don't really have a remotely decent one... but that's a little rough. I can't read it at all. try to simple it up and give your letters more deffinition. Don't fuck with decoration yet. Get your letters down.
    Cisco: That's not a bad start. I assume it's DSP. Make that first letter a little more clear and get the top and bottom of your P to look not so broken.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

new name, new throw.
    feedback?

I don't like that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by PETER View Post
    Fugg: I'm not one to crit throws as I don't really have a remotely decent one... but that's a little rough. I can't read it at all. try to simple it up and give your letters more deffinition. Don't fuck with decoration yet. Get your letters down.
    Says Light. I thought it was pretty clear? Any more specific on what I did wrong? Like I said I'm not really getting throws easily either haha

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the L looks kinda like a cartoon middle finger. The I works, but the thing on the right side makes it a little awkward. The G could use some deffinition, it looks like it's collapsing on it's self. the H is hiding. The T looks like something just stuck on the end... maybe a C. Not trying to be harsh I struggle with them too. Only throw I've got is some boxes....

Thanks dude. Yeah it's hard for me to define my letters yet keep them in the same style. So I made sacrifices. Back to work.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by MN Nice View Post
    I don't like that at all.
    yeah

Quote Originally Posted by PREA672 View Post
    i dont give a fuck if my shit gets deleted. some of my shit gets deleted and some doesnt. point is someone saw it. its like the buff of the internet

Quote Originally Posted by Phat 2 View Post
    new name, new throw.
    feedback?

you're trying too hard to make your letters connect. neither the v-e nor the n-o are defined. i would think this read vnm, no vowels. the top and bottom "lines" makes this awkward, too. the v is short, the n even more so, the m has more height than both of them and it together they look bad. also, i just dont think the icecream swirl bottoms are working.

if it makes you feel better, i was feeling that straight letter highway spot you did.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hmm... aight back to the drawing board I guess then...
    anybody care to hit me with some venom throws to check what's good ?

edit: come to think about it, I actually intended to make it a vnm throw, bit then noticed I could throw a couple holes in the v and n and make it venom.

but suppose those holes didn't exist, and the throw actually read vnm instead of the whole venom word. and the tops of the m were shorter to match the height of the v and n..
    suppose I made all those modifications and even lost the pointy bottoms. what would you think of it then? chadwarden?

I'll post a flick of the modified one later
    Last edited by Phat 2; 01-18-2012 at 04:45 PM.