Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Canadian Postal Stickers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by jurass finish first, May 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. jurass finish first

jurass finish first Elite Member

hey i heard that the stickers are free and stuff but i went to a post office and i the lady didnt know what the hell i was talking about. how can i get some?

2. jade

jade Elite Member

wuts a canadian postal sticker....the big envelope with red leaf thing on the side of mailboxes...??????

3. Tony

Tony Elite Member

they suck, dont bother. if your trying to use them for slap tags you might as well get someone form the US to send you stickers. the canadian one have writing all over them, the only thing there good for is doing throws on and then cutting them out.

4. koTkiT

koTkiT Member

No, they are smaller stickers used for shipping packages,i think that is right, correct me if im wrong.But i dont know the big hype on getting them, they arnt that dope cause they allready have writing in the back ground that draws away from the acctual tag.If yer gonna get stickers go to the dollar store, they usually have hella kinds and they are really cheap, and usually the stores have no cameras,if you are really cheap and dont want ta spend $1.10 for 126 stickers, like they have in vic.
    Dont get postal get UPS!

5. jade

jade Elite Member

why dunt ya just go to a art store buy a blank sheet of sticker paper........ its size of pc paper only its one big sticker you can cut up and stuff

6. koTkiT

koTkiT Member

Ya those are soooo dope, you can cut em up for smaller stickers or do a big phat graff on it, but if ya decide to put time into doin a peice on one of those wait for the perfect spot to post it up so it doesnt get peeled, buffed, or weather eatin.

7. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

there good except the back lines that make it easy to take off the back is a bitch cause most of the stickers wont have the lines along with it so there a bitch to peel off. so the big sheets are good for making bigger stickers. thought its expensive like 30 sheets for 20$

8. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

30 sheets for 20$ ???

yo... go check your local big office supplier... its cheaper then the dollar store.

i got like 70 3"x4" for like mayb 3$USD...

yup i got some canadian purolator stickies... they really suck unless youre gonna use opaque markers... i ended up doing silver throws and karaks....

9. imported_newz12

imported_newz12 Moderator

The canadian customs stickers are pretty good... Open a fake business account with Canada Post and you will receive thousands.

10. afterten

afterten Elite Member

yeah, I didnt know what they were like before they got sent to my house. I have like 600 of them sitting in my room taking up space.

11. HeTaK-cac

HeTaK-cac Senior Member

where can i found good stiker i wanna do good piece on it but i buy some at bureau en gros and it suck i whan`t some who gonna stay even if i put a lot of colorz on it because the bureau en gros one i cant put colorz in my piece

12. drace

drace Member

yo jurass...... i know exactly what your talking about .....what your looking for is just a normal sticker its about three inches by 3 inches in the back ground it say's CANADA (diaganaly goin from left to right )....now i go in to detail haha...in the top left corner in small it says SHIOOING COPY under that it says Detach and apply to item... then beside that it says the same thing in french (at least i think it says the same thing)
    then it just has like all that shit like name address city/prov/postal coke and so on.....when you go to the counter just be like can i get a bunch of stickers and they'll WHA and be like my friend said they wer free and just explain how i did to you.....
    hope i helped man

happy new year peace

13. Malicious artist

Malicious artist Senior Member

you pretty much have to rack stickers in canada unless your local postal store has sticks for free, if you go to some cheap place and mabey buyy a pack for like 1 dollar you buy it and just walk around the store pertending your looking but just keep putting a pack in your pocket or bag and just keep taking them off the rack. you can get liek 4 packs

14. GBE

GBE Member

My school has big sheets of 8 blank labels each. They're huge. They have big box loads so I take like 5 sheets at a time...

15. hella_greasy

hella_greasy Senior Member

16. PROJECT~MAYHEM

PROJECT~MAYHEM Member

i just orderd 500 usps stickers for free! :lol:
    at the end of the order form there was a warning saying it was a federal offance if you use them for anything other then mailing shit :ph34r:

17. CANADIANA

CANADIANA Senior Member

i think the canadian postal stickers are dope. There super fuckin sticky tho and it takes a while to crack the backs on them..heres how you get them in case anyone doesnt know...its not overly hard

go into post office
    tell them your selling your xbox on ebay and need mailing labels to send it to toronto or w/e
    ask for a few extras in case you screw up

they look like this:
    View attachment 230697

the flix isnt mine
    i go in at least twice a week, make sure you dont abuse it though or they start getting suspicious. Just go in when theres a different employee working...or hit up several different post offices around ur city

18. Royals

Royals Banned

Buy Cheap WoW Gold,TBC Gold In www.wowgold3000.com, Strategy Tactics And Tips To Help You Make Gold in World of Warcraft.

World of Warcraft (commonly abbreviated as WoW) is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG). World of Warcraft takes place in a 3D-representation of the Warcraft universe that players can interact with through their characters. The game features three continents on the world of Azeroth and a separate planet called Outland. In this game world, players use their characters to explore locations, defeat creatures and complete quests, among other such activities.

The first expansion set of the game, The Burning Crusade, was released on January 16, 2007. The second expansion set, Wrath of the Lich King, was released on November 13, 2008.Wrath of the Lich King builds upon the innovations that The Burning Crusade brought to World of Warcraft’s dungeon and raid game. In addition to heroic 5-person dungeons, all raids now come in both 10-person and 25-person varieties, each offering independent challenges and rewards. Northrend’s rich history serves as the backdrop for encounters that are more intense, more fun, and more epic than anything that’s come before.

World of Warcraft's first hero class, the Death Knight will be accessible to players after having a character reach level 55. Once unlocked, the Death Knight will then complete a series of quests that will explain their defection and background. The Death Knight will start at level 55.

The Death Knight is a plate-wearing DPS/tank class (albeit one that is unable to use a shield) that uses a brand new resource system based primarily on cooldowns. Rather than the existing Mana/Rage/Energy mechanics, the Death Knight will be able to carve Runes into his/her weapon outside of combat, and then use those runes to power abilities (the recharge rate is at 10 seconds, for now).

19. uvwx779

uvwx779 Guest

Gold Terminology

wow power leveling 60-70 BurningWoW power levelingCrusade, Final FantasyWoW power levelingXI (FFXI), guild wars wow power leveling (Guildwars), City of heroes, EQ 2, lineage 2 wow power leveling, RF Online, DDO, and then we will add more.

20. jzzy1

jzzy1 Banned

wish i had some