Thread: Lumber Crayons

Hybrid View

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

They worth buying?

Close when mods feel fit.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

As far as I know they're like streaks but harder. I know the brand name but we used to keep that to ourselves, so I'm not going to say it.

But I could be wrong... who knows.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Thanks wolf.

wut exactly is the point in streaks, i never had the chance to use em'. An don't give me some bullshit answer like "they streak u dumbass." because thats jus stupid, im askin a real question, i want a real answer.

straight outta STL, yall know how we do

^^^^as opposed to asking a fake question lol im jk and i have no idea bout those crayon things.

just a different medium, there hard to buff and last forever. also good for doing small scale characs and drawing...

i've used tire crayons before, not that great. so don't get those.

Originally posted by Stlk@Mar 10 2005, 06:56 AM
    wut exactly is the point in streaks, i never had the chance to use em'. An don't give me some bullshit answer like "they streak u dumbass." because thats jus stupid, im askin a real question, i want a real answer.
    theyre like crayons...except made with solidified oil paint. i really like writing with them, i dont know why, i just do. theyre nice for writing on rough stuff like rust and wood, since your writing with a stick of paint you dont have to worry about fucking up any nibs or anything.

some people use them for drawing characs by smearing/ blending them with their fingers but i havent gotten good enought at drawing characs or using streaks to do this :unsure:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

They are very awesome and super cheap. If you PM i'll give you a link where you can get them. I don't want to say the brand name of them because I know there will be hundreds of toys grabing to buy them and totally ruin it for everyone.

But yeah they are totally awesome. I have a few that even if they're painted over, it marks through the paint and is still visiable! The only thing I would say that kinda sucks about them is the odor they give off is alittle strong and hard to handle, otherwise they are sweet.

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Get caught up in the hit list</span>

&quot;I&#39;m happy and angry&quot; - Ralph Wiggum

ive used em, and there pretty dope. follow wut he said^^^.
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

they smell like bleach. monikers&#33;

lumbercrayons suck because there to hard to write on windows but they work good on cement
    maze 951 * under construction *
    (infer.one the fag &amp; post whore)
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>i was fuckin with you maze, but fag is getting old you fuckface, lol...what day is this do then king maze</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

(Cherubic Meekus @ Mar 19 2005, 11:09 AM)
    [QUOTE]Drunk all the alchohol to lessen the chance of the kids

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

They are so awesome, yeah they suck over glass because they can be buff with a razorblade, but for the 99% of other surfaces they are great.

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Get caught up in the hit list</span>

&quot;I&#39;m happy and angry&quot; - Ralph Wiggum

I&#39;ve used them before I don&#39;t remember the brand name though so I cant help you there, They buff of glass with a razorblade, thats why junkyards and car dealerships use them. they kick ass for writhing on benches and picnic tables especialy. but they wil write on any thing without getting fucked up which is a nother good thing, so you can write on pavement, asfaut whatever without having to worry about the nib getting messed because ther isn&#39;t one

dont they write under water also?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

they are not good
    they are basically large crayons that are very hard
    they are not very permanent but at the same price as a markal i would pick a markal up b4 one anyday

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by oblong View Post
    they are not good
    they are not very permanent but at the same price as a markal i would pick a markal up b4 one anyday
    bump on that, A lumber crayon is a wax base with pigment in it, its a bitch to buff off of textures like brick and cement, but if its too rough it doesn't look very good. Markall paint sticks are way better 4sure....

a lumber pencil (someone on this thread had them confused) is just that a pencil and worthless unless you are woodworking.
    "Just another product of the television generation shouting "theater" in a crowded fire."

Quote Originally Posted by sgLoki View Post
    bump on that, A lumber crayon is a wax base with pigment in it, its a bitch to buff off of textures like brick and cement, but if its too rough it doesn't look very good. Markall paint sticks are way better 4sure....

a lumber pencil (someone on this thread had them confused) is just that a pencil and worthless unless you are woodworking.
    i got a lumber crayon and its dope on rust especialy and rough surfaces.
    but its garbage on any thing else.. but i like them cause there very cheap and come in good colors...

yes they wil write under water or upside down or any where

Originally posted by oblong@Mar 10 2005, 08:25 PM
    they are not good
    i think youre thinking of a differant kind of lumber crayon that ive come across before. its like a big chink of pencil lead but blacker and alot hardetr.

Originally posted by Pinkstin..@Mar 10 2005, 08:15 PM
    dont they write under water also?
    wtf are you gonna tag under water?&#33; a sunken pirate ship?&#33;
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn