Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Lumber Crayons

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by vegimite on toast, Mar 10, 2005.

Share This Page

1. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

They worth buying?

Close when mods feel fit. :)

2. Flow

Flow Elite Member

As far as I know they're like streaks but harder. I know the brand name but we used to keep that to ourselves, so I'm not going to say it.

But I could be wrong... who knows.

3. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

4. Stlk

Stlk Member

wut exactly is the point in streaks, i never had the chance to use em'. An don't give me some bullshit answer like "they streak u dumbass." because thats jus stupid, im askin a real question, i want a real answer.

5. djcuttup

djcuttup Senior Member

^^^^as opposed to asking a fake question lol im jk and i have no idea bout those crayon things.

6. bumsuckfun

bumsuckfun Elite Member

just a different medium, there hard to buff and last forever. also good for doing small scale characs and drawing...

i've used tire crayons before, not that great. so don't get those.

7. pogopope

pogopope Senior Member

theyre like crayons...except made with solidified oil paint. i really like writing with them, i dont know why, i just do. theyre nice for writing on rough stuff like rust and wood, since your writing with a stick of paint you dont have to worry about fucking up any nibs or anything.

some people use them for drawing characs by smearing/ blending them with their fingers but i havent gotten good enought at drawing characs or using streaks to do this :unsure:

8. MrCzar

MrCzar Senior Member

They are very awesome and super cheap. If you PM i'll give you a link where you can get them. I don't want to say the brand name of them because I know there will be hundreds of toys grabing to buy them and totally ruin it for everyone.

But yeah they are totally awesome. I have a few that even if they're painted over, it marks through the paint and is still visiable! The only thing I would say that kinda sucks about them is the odor they give off is alittle strong and hard to handle, otherwise they are sweet.

9. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

ive used em, and there pretty dope. follow wut he said^^^.

10. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

they smell like bleach. monikers!

11. maze.dsk

maze.dsk Senior Member

lumbercrayons suck because there to hard to write on windows but they work good on cement

12. MrCzar

MrCzar Senior Member

They are so awesome, yeah they suck over glass because they can be buff with a razorblade, but for the 99% of other surfaces they are great.

13. taste

taste Senior Member

I've used them before I don't remember the brand name though so I cant help you there, They buff of glass with a razorblade, thats why junkyards and car dealerships use them. they kick ass for writhing on benches and picnic tables especialy. but they wil write on any thing without getting fucked up which is a nother good thing, so you can write on pavement, asfaut whatever without having to worry about the nib getting messed because ther isn't one

14. Pinkstin..

Pinkstin.. Senior Member

dont they write under water also?

15. oblong

oblong Elite Member

they are not good
    they are basically large crayons that are very hard
    they are not very permanent but at the same price as a markal i would pick a markal up b4 one anyday

16. taste

taste Senior Member

yes they wil write under water or upside down or any where

17. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

i think youre thinking of a differant kind of lumber crayon that ive come across before. its like a big chink of pencil lead but blacker and alot hardetr.

18. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

wtf are you gonna tag under water?! a sunken pirate ship?!

19. MrCzar

MrCzar Senior Member

Oh thats too funny! Thats going to my sig!

20. taste

taste Senior Member

Thats great its even funier that they will, I tagged the bottom of a swimming pool with one before never seen a pirate ship before but I'd be all over it!