Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 58 of 534 FirstFirst ... 8384853545556575859606162636878108158 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 10667

this is fucked up. Yo, I got respect for my girl than to put her pictures of her on the internet.

Instilling a world unknown!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

this is fucked up. Yo, I got respect for my girl than to put her pictures of her on the internet.
    word

oh, and ps. snow2skate i dont like you and i dont even know you
    RIP Tues VSB LAC

Originally posted by gun runner@Jun 1 2005, 12:56 AM
    mah boo

style wars

OK! we all know your bangin her!!!
    :P

v-unit

Here's my current girlfriend....in the space of a month ive gone to shagging a 37 year old, to a 17 year old..................ive got a diverse personality.

quite risque pics.....she fingers good tho...

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>meatgrinder &amp; cherubic meekus 4 lyfe </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Vegimite on Toast
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>meekus 4 lyfe </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Gesus
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>and we shall have an emo holocauhst [sic], headed by adolf meekus. only hes got two balls and wont shoot himself </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    sketch3

(THE VAINGLORIOUS SIGNATURE)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Sounds good meekus, have fun with her.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Apathy@Jun 1 2005, 03:16 AM
    i feel you 100% on that....i really don&#39;t understand these kids....i wouldn&#39;t even post a fucking sketch i did for my girfriend or whatever...but that&#39;s me....my own opinion, kiss my ass if you all don&#39;t like it
    In the beginning, God created thug mansion and the earth
    (Genesis 1:1)

Because I came down from thug mansion, not to do my own will but the will of him that sent me. (John 6:38)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yeah but then again, if you tried to sketch your girlfriend it would still look shit cause you suck, plus you need a girlfriend first before you can draw her.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by vegimite on toast@Jun 1 2005, 05:03 AM
    Yeah but then again, if you tried to sketch your girlfriend it would still look shit cause you suck, plus you need a girlfriend first before you can draw her.
    i&#39;ll post a picture of myself and you tell me if i can get a girlfriend or not....shit

*** by the way i just started graff, that&#39;s why i suck, i can sketch stuff good..graff doesn&#39;t mean shit "reality sketching" wise

Because I came down from thug mansion, not to do my own will but the will of him that sent me. (John 6:38)

i feel you 100% on that....i really don&#39;t understand these kids....i wouldn&#39;t even post a fucking sketch i did for my girfriend or whatever...but that&#39;s me....my own opinion, kiss my ass if you all don&#39;t like it
    us ladies scorn at the idea, but secretly were curious to view the feedback.

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>meatgrinder &amp; cherubic meekus 4 lyfe </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Vegimite on Toast
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>meekus 4 lyfe </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Gesus
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>and we shall have an emo holocauhst [sic], headed by adolf meekus. only hes got two balls and wont shoot himself </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    sketch3

shouldn&#39;t a woman be confident enough to not give a fuck?

Instilling a world unknown&#33;

shouldn&#39;t a woman be confident enough to not give a fuck?
    shouldn&#39;t the same apply for a man.....
    no, that is not our duty.....i have maaaaaaaaaaany insecurities.

Vegimite on Toast
    Gesus
    sketch3

I post here to let people feed off me. And I hope that is the same reason why other people post here. Otherwise why post here? For respect? That is just plain stupid...

^^^^^^ u&#39;ve got mail.....im not sure how i can justify my whereabouts (England), but if your not going to believe me i&#39;ll just send you my address and you can send your stuff to me.

Vegimite on Toast
    Gesus
    sketch3

Deal

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i don&#39;t like the idea because its kinda like sharing too much of yourself in a message board....i mean, you don&#39;t know these people, maybe 1/2 of them are pedophile fat-asses in front of their computers(me for example :P) and sharing that shit kinda shows like you don&#39;t give a fuck at all, & i just don&#39;t like that kinda people, i kill that kind of people on a daily basis lol...just kidding&#33; but u get my point.

^^^^ i never give my home address.....just of the sex shop next to my work....there accustomed to my mail being delivered there.
    And besides, im 18....so I&#39;m able to fend off any fat , balding 40+ pervert.
    oooooo....if your reffering to posting pictures of your girl.....its ok as long as you dont give them an identity.

this is meekus by the by
    <span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>Still Meekus</span>

snow2skate your girl is ugly as fuck why does it say hot ?

i kiLL THreAds LikE i KilL alL yOu HAtaZZ &#33;&#33;

What CHU WANT ***** ?&#33;?&#33;?

PW MUTHA FUCKA&#39;S&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33 ;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33 ;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

first time i&#39;ve ever agreed to something mike jones said.

meeks a girl? whoa, i l learned something new twoday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuu
    I'm too good at sex and eating vaj to be single.
    I feel as though I am not living up to my potential.

from prom, my ex, dope suit huh?