Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 101 of 534 FirstFirst ... 51819196979899100101102103104105106111121151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 10666

Yah but do u actually have intelligent conversations with ur little girl? does she even know whats the difference between commodity chains in the world and peripheral and core countries and general knowledge... wait u probably dont urself..

my point is u must be a geek with no friends and NEED pussy, or incredibly immature to even want to SPEND time with someone 3 or 4 (even 5 u sickos) yrs younger then u!!

sex is one thing, but u must hate yourself cause u cant get that intelligent looking sexy girl going to university or wherever her intuition takes her.

sorry but u guys are lame BRAGGING about how young u can go.. sure i've hit some young pussy but im not gonna post about it..

PS my gf is 17 and im 19 that's an ALRIGHT age diff, still i cant stand being attatched to a girl who is still doing highschool...
    my trigger finger gots a bad case of crabs, now who wants to scratch my itch?

anyways i give in.. this is my girl and her 2 best friends.. my cutey is the one on the right holding my drink like a good little princess!

allright i agree with you im 15
    Sparkly

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fault0 my homie)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>To: Mse (Crip Walkin Serbian)
    Address: Compton, Serbia</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

kids these days....

you got a druggie in the top right hand corner
    Sparkly

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fault0 my homie)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>To: Mse (Crip Walkin Serbian)

Originally posted by rseyek@Nov 28 2005, 03:19 PM
    id hit it

with a baseball bat

Whoabots

Originally posted by rseyek@Nov 28 2005, 03:16 PM
    Yah but do u actually have intelligent conversations with ur little girl? does she even know whats the difference between commodity chains in the world and peripheral and core countries and general knowledge... wait u probably dont urself..

my point is u must be a geek with no friends and NEED pussy, or incredibly immature to even want to SPEND time with someone 3 or 4 (even 5 u sickos) yrs younger then u&#33;&#33;

sex is one thing, but u must hate yourself cause u cant get that intelligent looking sexy girl going to university or wherever her intuition takes her.

sorry but u guys are lame BRAGGING about how young u can go.. sure i&#39;ve hit some young pussy but im not gonna post about it..

PS my gf is 17 and im 19 that&#39;s an ALRIGHT age diff, still i cant stand being attatched to a girl who is still doing highschool...
    Intelligent conversation? Do I have to? I have friends for conversations already lol...

When it comes to commodity chains and geopolitics she isn&#39;t the one to converse with, but then again so what? I can discuss stuff with her that I wouldn&#39;t with other people, she doesn&#39;t need to be the only person in my life to talk with about every possible subject.

Maybe I am a geek, if you define geek by a person who spends alot of time alone on a computer then yes I am a geek. I do have some friends lol... But is that such a feat? With over 7 billion people populating this world, finding a handfull of friends shouldnt be all that complicated. I have a few close friends and really that&#39;s all I need or want, I don&#39;t like having many friends, I enjoy being able to spend alot of time with all my friends individually.

If I really needed pussy that bad I wouldnt be involved in an overseas long distance relashionship.

But whataver... These are simply my choices.
    <span style=\'color:#FF69B4\'>[perl, my lil pet in training ^w^]</span>

Originally posted by Mse@Nov 28 2005, 02:57 PM
    yea fuckin old ladies in wheelchairs own. thats the best pussy around.
    sure does
    when you&#39;re done, you push her and she slowly rolls away
    then you spend the next 3hrs cleaning and disinfecting the area&#39;s around your penis, cleanin away all 65yrs of un-used pussy

Whoabots

Maybe I am a geek, if you define geek by a person who spends alot of time alone on a computer then yes I am a geek. I do have some friends lol... But is that such a feat? With over 7 billion people populating this world, finding a handfull of friends shouldnt be all that complicated. I have a few close friends and really that&#39;s all I need or want, I don&#39;t like having many friends, I enjoy being able to spend alot of time with all my friends individually
    morning wood is smart :P is it still the french gurlie?

then you spend the next 3hrs cleaning and disinfecting the area&#39;s around your penis, cleanin away all 65yrs of un-used pussy
    ahhahahahahaha
    Sparkly

Originally posted by rseyek@Nov 28 2005, 02:19 PM
    anyways i give in.. this is my girl and her 2 best friends.. my cutey is the one on the right holding my drink like a good little princess&#33;

drinks in a mason jar...

thats whats up.
    ~ em eff sea ~ 666camp ~

Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    hes really a mad scientist warlock warewolf vampire dark lord from the triple six super hero crew

ill die before your name does. waster12

fanny i can tell ur hip hop&#33; people like us need to stick together hahaha..

and that was the only cup was mad dirty from previous nights, i just found it in my car hahah rolling on the gruby floor, oh well alcohol kills germs right?

fuck i dont get to see my girl for 16 more daysssssssssssssss school sucks&#33;

ahah i just dumped my girl today as a matter of fact... shit sucks but i had to. eh shitll get better with time.
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

Originally posted by Alchohlics_Anonymous@Nov 28 2005, 09:34 PM
    ahah i just dumped my girl today as a matter of fact... shit sucks but i had to. eh shitll get better with time.
    now that uve dumped her ass... post all the nudy pics u got of her

^hahah aite ill look for some. i know i got some on here.
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

well... nude pics wont stay up here... so PM me *****h

(ahh post em here anyways )

Originally posted by rseyek@Nov 28 2005, 06:14 PM
    fanny i can tell ur hip hop&#33; people like us need to stick together hahaha..

if liking to drink from a mason jar makes you "hiphop"
    im selling my gold teeth and pimp cup for mason jars
    =====================================
    this post was brought to you by XYLENE HUG
    in assosiation with CAT CULT.
    =====================================

Quote Originally Posted by Ume View Post
    Holy Asian! Most Asian I've ever Asianed in Asia!

AA dumped her cause she wasent spending time with him and wasent putting out. you know why

cause she was on MY DICK. oooooooh

i could please your girl better than you could, i know how to treat a lady

xylene you have gold teeth? whats it like?
    and havok what the fuck :P ?
    Sparkly

Speaking of... broke up with my gf today too lol... I kinda hate doing that though.
    <span style=\'color:#FF69B4\'>[perl, my lil pet in training ^w^]</span>