Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 131 of 534 FirstFirst ... 3181111121126127128129130131132133134135136141151181231 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 10666
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

none taken. like i said earlier, there's nothing wrong with looking punk, if you mean it.

i had an offer to go live with some guys in a squat, and no offense, but i'd rather go to school and work for my tuition
    WORD IS BOND.

Originally posted by CIFILONE+Jan 30 2006, 05:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CIFILONE @ Jan 30 2006, 05:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GeSuS_KRiST@Jan 30 2006, 02:25 PM
    wow your fuckin gangster

pachuley is the nastyest thing in the world, just cas your poor doesnt mean you can only have 2 pairs of pants, you can get free clothes easy, or better yet why not try spending your money on clothes no alcohol? you can pick up shit for 50 cents or for free at salvation army, you can take showers daily and public beaches and other places public restrooms sometimes have them.. i can go on forever dont blame the way you look on "oh im poor" cas i know street kids and homeless people that look and dress better then normal people, you look and dress the way you do cas you want to and if your comfortable with who you are why try and bblame it on "im poor" why not sat your a fuckin crusty with pride?

i have more respect for gutter punks
    ya, i dont think i was blaming it on the way i look, thats just how im comfortable with my cloths, plus i just think it looks cool, anyways, i can take showers whenever i want too....but whats the point if you dont smell, i takem as needed. nothing realy wrong with gutter punks, but i mean, they claim to be SOOO punk rock and all they worry about is how gigantic thier hair is, or saying how their squaters or bum for change, when most of them can go back home at the end of the day to mommy and daddys house...i used to know a kid who cliamed to squat, then it turned out he was getting 20 bucks a day from daddy, and he had a fucken cell phone the whole time....all im saying here, is that crsutys actaully care about punk rock and making a diffrene, and not so much about thier goofy bondage pants and hairdo&#39;s....(no efence foe) [/b][/quote]
    You do know that after like 2-3 days your gonna smell bad, But a person doesnt notice that they smell bad because there used to there own smell.

but if you got someone else to smell you theyd tell u that you stink.
    Everyone smeats even if they dont get an exersize. My brother is on the computer literally 24/7 and in 3 days his hair looks like it was gelled but its not.. its just sweat. and he smells.. lol
    So i define a crusty as being like a nerd. To lazy to take a shower cause they think they dont smell and dont care what other people think, or care for other peoples noses.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I dunno...i&#39;m partial for italian girls.....and east coast chicks...... but I live by one rule...like chuck noris...NO ASAIN CHICKS......which is a lie....just thought it was funny....
    <table align="\'center\'" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="95%"><tbody><tr><td>QUOTE (`~SNEK~' @ Mar 1 2006, 02:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id="\'QUOTE\'"> ^^^
    lol... 1337... j00 r 2oo d0p3... </td></tr></tbody></table>

rest in peace: mac dre, johnny ca$h, Mike and Tony B, Marc

Originally posted by snow2skate+Jan 30 2006, 06:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (snow2skate @ Jan 30 2006, 06:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by CIFILONE@Jan 30 2006, 05:42 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-GeSuS_KRiST
    @Jan 30 2006, 02:25 PM
    wow your fuckin gangster

pachuley is the nastyest thing in the world, just cas your poor doesnt mean you can only have 2 pairs of pants, you can get free clothes easy, or better yet why not try spending your money on clothes no alcohol? you can pick up shit for 50 cents or for free at salvation army, you can take showers daily and public beaches and other places public restrooms sometimes have them.. i can go on forever dont blame the way you look on "oh im poor" cas i know street kids and homeless people that look and dress better then normal people, you look and dress the way you do cas you want to and if your comfortable with who you are why try and bblame it on "im poor" why not sat your a fuckin crusty with pride?

i have more respect for gutter punks

ya, i dont think i was blaming it on the way i look, thats just how im comfortable with my cloths, plus i just think it looks cool, anyways, i can take showers whenever i want too....but whats the point if you dont smell, i takem as needed. nothing realy wrong with gutter punks, but i mean, they claim to be SOOO punk rock and all they worry about is how gigantic thier hair is, or saying how their squaters or bum for change, when most of them can go back home at the end of the day to mommy and daddys house...i used to know a kid who cliamed to squat, then it turned out he was getting 20 bucks a day from daddy, and he had a fucken cell phone the whole time....all im saying here, is that crsutys actaully care about punk rock and making a diffrene, and not so much about thier goofy bondage pants and hairdo&#39;s....(no efence foe)
    You do know that after like 2-3 days your gonna smell bad, But a person doesnt notice that they smell bad because there used to there own smell.

but if you got someone else to smell you theyd tell u that you stink.
    Everyone smeats even if they dont get an exersize. My brother is on the computer literally 24/7 and in 3 days his hair looks like it was gelled but its not.. its just sweat. and he smells.. lol
    So i define a crusty as being like a nerd. To lazy to take a shower cause they think they dont smell and dont care what other people think, or care for other peoples noses. [/b][/quote]
    i really dont care if i smell or not, or about other people&#39;s noses... being stinky doesnt earn you any punk points so dont think that I think that, and really though, most punks are fucking nerds, (MOST) of them are really cool, nice people, but goober as fuck....me and my friends dont try and act cool, or where cool things, or whatevcer... so ill agree with you on a diffrent level i guess....

and foe, like i always say...if yer gunna stand for what you stand for and cliam to be a gutter punk, crusty punk, drunk punk, whatevcer, you god damn BETTER look like it, show that your proud to be what you are&#33;

UP DA DRUNK - CRUSTY - GUTTER - PUNKS&#33;&#33;&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha well im more of a skunk than a gutter punk or crusty, but i feel ya bro
    WORD IS BOND.

i dont know why you HAVE to dress a certain way to convey a certain attitude or to show support for any type of musical preferance.

im not saying theres anything wrong with dressing punk or whatever ( i can still remember my days with my mohawk, mutton chops, and tight plad pants) but to say that you should dress like it is a little much. i like all kinds of music from punk to hip hop to thrash to blues to whatever the fuck i want, i dont go around wearing a blasier with combat boots and a hat tipped up with SKATE written under the bill just because i like each type of music. i dress how ever the fuck i want. some days i wear boots others i wear my throw back adidas nahmean?

either way, judging people based on the way they dress is pretty fucking stupid by any standard. (unless these people are wearing icp shirts and hot topic "complicated pants" :lol: )

a gutter punk using a PC?

i thought they were meant to be in the gutter.

or am i missing something, being a hiphopper and all.

Originally posted by ze jickerz@Jan 31 2006, 01:23 AM
    i dont know why you HAVE to dress a certain way to convey a certain attitude or to show support for any type of musical preferance.

im not saying theres anything wrong with dressing punk or whatever ( i can still remember my days with my mohawk, mutton chops, and tight plad pants) but to say that you should dress like it is a little much. i like all kinds of music from punk to hip hop to thrash to blues to whatever the fuck i want, i dont go around wearing a blasier with combat boots and a hat tipped up with SKATE written under the bill just because i like each type of music. i dress how ever the fuck i want. some days i wear boots others i wear my throw back adidas nahmean?

either way, judging people based on the way they dress is pretty fucking stupid by any standard. (unless these people are wearing icp shirts and hot topic "complicated pants" :lol: )
    I agree with you in one way.. like how emos all dress the same cause of the fad.

But. The clothes you where, reflect your personality. If your a person that like gangster rap music, then usually your gonna like the kind of clothes.. its just part of the personality usually.
    And maybe people like taking on fads and dressing that way. Who knows.. All i know is fads are for loosers.. You cant say that you not fallowing a fad.. Because if someone never made up that way to dress.. You wouldnt be dressing that way.. So you didnt make it up yourself. YOUR FALLOWING FADS PEOPLE&#33; :lol:

thanks for telling us all what we already know&#33;

im waiting for kays &#39;master of the obvious&#39;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

this pic ^^ ???

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

yeh thatd be the one.

holy sandwiches batman

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Another pic, cuz I know you all could never get sick of look at this fine piece of ass. I mean, this fine, upstanding young lady.

WORD IS BOND.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

awwww yea

back to getting this thread on track
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

plus you can totally check out them fly-ass titties in the reflection
    WORD IS BOND.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by fannypack uprock+Dec 9 2005, 11:57 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fannypack uprock @ Dec 9 2005, 11:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Havoc411@Dec 5 2005, 07:24 PM

thats what happens when my girlfriend lies
    or doesnt make the sandwich right. i hate that shit. I SAID I WANTED THAT SHIT TOASTED. [/b][/quote]
    one fo the best posts of 05&#33;
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

if it was around at that time, i bet id get a warning

Originally posted by calmlikeabomb+Jan 30 2006, 01:52 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (calmlikeabomb @ Jan 30 2006, 01:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-impendingdoomNOBS@Jan 30 2006, 12:37 AM
    is the girl on the left pregnant?

oh and...

props [/b][/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'colorink\'>SONE3. PTW.LTD.AWA.AK.SBA</span></span></span>