Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cheating In School

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dayzer, Mar 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Dayzer

Dayzer Member

i haven't seen anything on this anywhere, so i thought it would be a good topic. Personally, i have found this to be most effective method:
    get a bottle of water or coke or something that comes in a clear plastic bottle with a wrapper around it
    next peel back the wrapper, being careful not to rip it
    now put your cheat notes under the wrapper with the words facing in
    tape the wrapper back on
    now empty the bottle enough so that you can read your notes when you tip the bottle sideways a little.
    When you are taking the test, take occasional sips from your bottle as you read your notes.

i tried to be as clear as possible on this one. This is by far the most reliable method that i have used.
    How bout the rest of yall.

2. MitNGEK

MitNGEK Elite Member

thats a fucken good ass idea ima try that on my next test

3. Dayzer

Dayzer Member

another thing that is often over looked is that it's always a good idea to type your notes (rather than handwrite), it just keeps things that much more consistant.

4. Mute1

Mute1 Elite Member

Yo this aint sparknotes.com buddy...

But good idea.

5. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

read books get brain

6. hashy

hashy Senior Member

you'll never pass this course if you don't know the periodic table.

Ehh, I'll write it on my hand.

Ho! Including all known lanthanides and actinides? Ha, ha

7. Dayzer

Dayzer Member

^haha^ good thing i'm not in chem (biology ain't that much easier tho)

8. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

I remembered the names of all the countries of africa by the letter it looked like. For example Zambia looks like a Z on it's side. It's not cheating but it helped me.

9. Dayzer

Dayzer Member

you STUDIED? you make me sick! (only joking)

10. LongQuan

LongQuan Senior Member

I always found the amount of effort and stress associated with cheating became more of a burden than actually studying and in the end a lot less productive.

... waits for the adolescent torrent of abuse
    <_<

11. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

You fucking loser hippyty!!! aha!herhehrha! study oopepep lose lose lose jajajajajaja NERD nenrnenenenerdenerdenerdenerd!!!!!!!!111111111111111111 NOOOOOOBB@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

12. Titan

Titan Senior Member

Yeah, without cheating, I don't think I’d pass the year, I sketch through most of my classes, and all my work is basically copied or plagiarized. I'm a friend with a lot of the really smart kids, so when were doing tests in basically every subject I just copy off them.

13. Helko

Helko Senior Member

i stick a folded piece of papers with the answers im my shoe then whip it out when shes not looking...or if you have a camera phone just type or write the answers then take pictures of the ones you need and when the teach aint looking flip it open and peep the flix.

14. sealer

sealer Member

If you have one of those mp3 players that you can record stuff onto, just record everything youll need and listen to it during the test on your headphones.

15. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

yeh, iv done that. another is if ur allowed to use dictionary, like for languages write ur note on different pages in order. then it down look suspicious and if they try looking for paper inside they wont find any

16. meatgrinder

meatgrinder Senior Member

I am in my third year of commerce in university so its diff. to cheat and if you get caught you get kicked out.

In CEGEP though i was a master at cheating..i used to where a jacket and use thin stickers and paste them to my upper leg....and take a peek when no one was lookin

17. shyone

shyone Elite Member

unlike most of you i am actually good at school work, that doesnt mean to say i dont cheat for the convinence but in big tests i dont cheat, because i can do it anyway..

18. MitNGEK

MitNGEK Elite Member

it first i thought this was a good idea but i just out my notes in my jacket an dlook whenever i need to an di never got caught

19. seap!

seap! Senior Member

write the equations or formulas on the insides of your fingers, in
    between.
    when your hand is flat you can't see them, but when you spread
    them all the answers are there.

20. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

damn you guys are intriquete with this shit! haha i just look at the dude next too me and hope hes right. :lol:

im original.... <_<