Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 241 of 282 FirstFirst ... 141191221231236237238239240241242243244245246251261 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,820 of 5621

dope pics, whats that pink thing beneath the female cans?

I see.. sorry 2 say mezroe but i dont bight any of you guys styles, the closest thing i come to is mauks shadow shines. i seen pictures of those, and i thought they looked cool so i recentely started busting them, yes guilty. i hit the books everyday and i probably wont get the respect i deserve til next year or some shit, thats pretty much it. not to mention if someone has a similiar style you should be happy instead of choked. i have no pics so hopefully i got the point across and i kept it to a minimum
    Last edited by knowhaimsayin?; 06-27-2012 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by knowhaimsayin? View Post
    dope pics, whats that pink thing beneath the female cans?
    A SEKT can adapter so I can use NY Fats on the rustos

yea.. i do have a ego off this shit, i didnt even notice, but i guess ill uhh.. just stop coming on bombing, ill check in, see me on the streets i guess

Man just shut up no one cares what you have to say We are just gonna keep postin

Cans What kind of marker did you use for the blue hand style ?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Weak just chat him on pv man and alsn "mezro" juat fliks.. dnt pull a noek and start writing essays and shit. And atop putting them down man from what it seems their sketching mad crazy and its showing sorry to be the douch but you havnt been on BS for what 3 years and i havnt evwn really seen anything but sketches idk man just me but stay up RGOName:  IMG356.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  100.5 KB

fuckin dope, is that a wheatpaste?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

In the last post didnt you say somthing about the next page only pictures with comments ot somthing? Well gey on that and yes it is a wheat paste...Name:  IMG355.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  77.6 KB

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Feelin the Mute, looks good.

Not tryin to start anything, but it looks like they need to buff them bridges again....

MUTE!!!!! Slayin the metal beast!!

I love how that first mute pic, all the extensions make sense. So many people try n piece by just adding arrows and extensions that make no sense. That mute is bang on!

Default noeks s first legal wall

i challenge any one of you toys to do piece with montana high presure paint lol i pulled it of 6 cans

the guy that did the brass rooster and deamon character even came up to me shook my hand and gave me props so fuck all you weak one and his weak style and his weak self credit system

robin banks god damn man no one wants to see you anoying posts with no pictures

here ya go a montreal legal event
    Attached Images      
    high off the weed drunk off the cops blood

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Banks View Post
    I love how that first mute pic, all the extensions make sense. So many people try n piece by just adding arrows and extensions that make no sense. That mute is bang on!
    toy talk belongs in a pm get off mutes dick no offence hommie its just the pure truth

you kids are posting your new shit and its ugly so ima post my old ulgy shit just so i can show you kids the same mistake ... your killing the foum when you post a hundred pictures of throws
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by alsnlrntincrm; 07-01-2012 at 10:47 AM.
    high off the weed drunk off the cops blood

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Noek you have the skills and shit but man you talk way to much and put yoirself above everyone even though alot of people would call you toy and pit you down just stop bumping yoirself your ego is to big for what you are im not trying to beef with you or anyone cause it just fucks up the forum. Dont take it personally but Stay up BG SFV RGO and 2 faceName:  IMG278.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  110.1 KB
    Last edited by wesk.; 07-01-2012 at 03:05 PM.

Those chickens are sick dude.

bump that legal and mute