Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 248 of 282 FirstFirst ... 148198228238243244245246247248249250251252253258268 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,960 of 5636

what uppp been awhile but heres some sfv aero Name:  PICS 042.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  193.3 KBName:  PICS 045.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  175.4 KBName:  PICS 048.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  194.3 KBName:  PICS 044.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  202.0 KB

I'd say this is my best one yet, never knew i could do complex shit like this, steady improvin..Name:  7790393782_f2f29fca3e.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  79.8 KB the green, blue and red were krylon

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Try and start out with simple letters bruh get a style workin for you then do complex shit.. Actually work on a handstyle first then throwie then so on so forth.. Dont get ahead of yourself young grass hopper..Name:  patience-young-grasshopper.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  102.1 KB pictures later
    Rest In Paradise Jake McGinnis

wesk.. honestly, i think vyne could blow you out the water ina sketch or paint battle, you suck youve been on this forum and you havent improved at all. I admit what vyne did was a little sketchy but he said he used krylon for fuck sakes not to mention hes only been writing for 2 years, youve been on this fucking forum for two years and you havent improved, you throw out shitty comments and give people props when your props doesnt mean shit to them because you dont have there respect, im not the one to talk but at least me & vyne throw up pics and at least we always try to take it to another level, thats the only way to improve, youve been on here for to long with nothing to show.. the only picture i have for you wesk is..Name:  1.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  71.3 KB sorry for being a dick man but ffs
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

Get along children.

Quote Originally Posted by KEAZE View Post

check by MR S3V3N OH F1V3, on Flickr

sinoe by MR S3V3N OH F1V3, on Flickr

klean by MR S3V3N OH F1V3, on Flickr

SINOE by MR S3V3N OH F1V3, on Flickr

MUTE by MR S3V3N OH F1V3, on Flickr

"NALEKER" klean by MR S3V3N OH F1V3, on Flickr

MUTE by MR S3V3N OH F1V3, on Flickr

mute by MR S3V3N OH F1V3, on Flickr

sorry for any reposts or blurry pix...enjoy
    Bump! Hopefully a new page

lol 2 face stfu your wack thats not even complex, it looks like a chicken scratch, and wesk is right stop trying to get ahead of yourself and thinking your a big hev because you paint with bg, the only thing i seen of your was some wack sticker at bell park that i ripped off

is check from 705? i saw a couple check freights roll by last night, saw a pretty dope mute throw too. i would have taken pics but

aero.. idk why you even talk to me, you come around but you never come close to, careful, and btw i dont hang with bg, i talk to them on inbox thats it, a lot of shit you talk but you dont know what your saying, keep sketching just because your with sfv doesnt mean you dont suck, get better an then hollar at me trying to hurt my feelings with your bitch ass, just stop
    and wesk, sorry for being cocky man i really gotta stop doing that cause it aint cool, aero your still a goof so i dont take any of that back idk why you keep coming at me when roy can probably paint better than you and you guys are like 8 years apart, i may be cocky sonar but i dont suck as bad as aero trying to bring people better than me down, aero if your so convinced your better than me upload your pics or chose a chill spot and bust out your best shit without having people sketch for you, ill do the same next to yours, well upload it and well let the critics on the toy thread decide whos really better, until then shut the fuck up you mindless fucking drone read a book and spit some knowledge not just information, peace
    Last edited by knowhaimsayin?; 08-18-2012 at 11:46 AM.

I'm with 2fase on this one like man I suck an I know I'm better then you areo so stop calling people out an stay in your place your just as much toy as 2fase an I don't be calling people put that your no better then
    Rest in Peace Jake McGinnis

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Im not hatein but ive been threw suds in an out a few times driving threw and i havent see any of your guys shit besids fliks of what looks like chill spots. Straight up go bombing rack paint and get up downtown. And just because i barely upload fliks dosant mean im a pig bruh aha i just dont go outside much anymore and when i do its at night so yea i cant usually flik shit at night.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Name:  IMG475.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  89.1 KBName:  IMG460.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  105.8 KB

man your not even on my level with graff 2face, ive been in all around Canada hitting freights and towns, ive been in every CP yard from montreal to vancouver , ive seen graff that youll never get the chance to see, your a bird straight up, youll never be on my level in life or graff

your all bitch losers man, weakone and 2face, all you have in life is graff, your both broke and have nothing going for you, i guarantee you what i made this month in 19 days is more then your going to bring in all year , so just shut the fuck up and step your life game up, fuck the graff for abit Name:  may 2012 002.JPG
Views: 225
Size:  79.4 KB
    Last edited by 911nights; 08-18-2012 at 11:44 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

aero u must feel hard as shit with that hollow bullshit with the train track photo lol

:P

Quote Originally Posted by Fakename. View Post
    is check from 705? i saw a couple check freights roll by last night, saw a pretty dope mute throw too. i would have taken pics but
    nah, 905
    Last edited by CRACKHURTS; 08-19-2012 at 12:14 AM.

l------------------------------------------------l
    RIP SWER 87-10

Name:  nacasudbbmbBimo002.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  85.2 KB
    Name:  nacasudbbmbBimo005.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  94.0 KB
    Name:  nacasudbbmbBimo007.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  90.4 KB
    Name:  nacasudbbmbBimo008.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  115.2 KB
    Name:  nacasudbbmbBimo013.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  87.8 KB
    Name:  nacasudbbmbBimo010.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  50.0 KB
    Name:  nacasudbbmbBimo020.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  115.7 KB

Bimo is the man
    Attached Images  

as you can see people, aero is the future graff artist, ignorant, not knowing a fuck about my lifestyle and my aspirations, i still got big plans for the future so dont knock it, youve been places and you hit them up but that just means your leaving your shitty name all over canada with no respect from real graff artist that see your shit, you only have respect from noek and sonar who know you on a fundemental level and believe that your a solid kid, but when you act the way you act, shows me you got shit for brains and no skill to show, like i said we can paint toe to toe and see whos really better, until then shut the fuck up and keep your feet on the ground, and wesk, bombs dont get you much respect from the people, only from other artist, half of them will hate on you either way, not to mention thats the shit that heats out the scene and gives graff a bad rep, times are changing and people are seeing graff for the art aspect of it, and its up to other artist to maintain that, call me wrong or a pussy but its my point of view, no one is really wrong or right on that, anyway enough comments from me, sorry guys i know it pisses you off
    Last edited by knowhaimsayin?; 08-25-2012 at 12:33 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Chill spots are llaaame who the fuck cares if it "heats up the scean" & why do you want respect from people , why are you even lookin for respect graff is for you chill spots dont get respect at all why? Because no one sees them but other writers. Drop handys around your town to get up! look at Aero he might not be soo good but hes got up from but fuck no where to suds. Stop shit talking eachother your acting like kids. And btw Aero might not be good but hes got ups at the end of the day writers see his name and not yours step your game up!
    Last edited by wesk.; 08-20-2012 at 02:49 AM.