Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 224 of 282 FirstFirst ... 124174204214219220221222223224225226227228229234244274 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,480 of 5633
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im lovin that T ur rockin srry no pik for talkin dont really wanna repost shit peeps have already seen countless times

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Is everybody haitin' on Noek or is just me? jmo no fliks, need a camera 2000$ reward for a couple kids who bombed the shit out of victoria harbour aha

NICE I WANT 2 HIT!!! PM about doing that spot noek
    Quote Originally Posted by NewpyNewps69 View Post
    people judge people off theyre work, not the amount of work. quality not quantity. you wanna be respected, then dont get up, get better.

Far outa town dont bother haha

noek you preach so much i'd think you were the pope if i didnt know you lol,
    pic for talking...
    Name:  10.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  196.6 KB
    This rolled through to
    Name:  9.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  195.3 KB

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I was in Sudbury about 5 years ago and fell in love with graff while I was there. And now I write.
    Anyone know if Bimo And bic are still writting they are they only people I remember seeing back then

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Man, I might sound like the cheeziest motherfucker right about now! But Noek you have a fucken cute dog.. and pretty sure they dont write anymore... I dont know i dont live in sudz but yeah,, probably might have a couple fliks comming this weekend.. And Everybody in the 705 get painting! wanna see this thread blow out of proportion by the end of this summer/spring!

Hahahaha noek finally a real bong

Default few things i found in the bush

Name:  photo-4.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  193.4 KBName:  photo-5.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  122.2 KBName:  photo-7.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  185.6 KBName:  photo-9.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  203.1 KBName:  photo-10.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  206.7 KBName:  photo-19.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  201.0 KB

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Aha words of wisdome ^ i have seen only 2 bimo throws when i have passed threw suds one at the railwayline (on the wall with a couple other throws) and on some roof but yeah once i get a camera i shall be posting mad fliks this weekend should be fun 70$ worth of canadian tire cans and a couple blank walls, sounds good to me!

Bimo and snaps got busted for those who didn't know.

alsnlrntincrm If that's bong cleaner on your shelf, which I'm guessing it is you should consider switching to alcohol(70%+) and salt look it up on youtube it will seriously save you a decent amount of money and if your ocd about a clean bong young can literally clean it everyday for pennies!!!!

whip2thebrain

Gonna be getting up this summer, new names, new styles, been taking advice and sketching like a motha fucka, won't be releasing pics probably till fall because i don't want people knowing my name and crossing me for the fuck of it, sucks im gonna be banging alone again this year, but i'mgonna have wheels and theres so much spots i see that im feeling aren't gonna be the same once im through

Too much talk, not enough flicks. If you're gonna paint nows the time homies, weathers a beaut!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Aha whip sketch more than a motha fucka.. sketch alot more.. Fect, thats dope! props .. Camera soon hopefully.. this thread is starting to come along .. slowly but surely.. Sonar has a pretty deecent stlye likeing it.. well finally got a lil bit of cash flow which means more paint which means more gaff which means less blank walls!

I second doubt that Name:  gibo 030.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  179.5 KBName:  kjhdfakljsdhf 019.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  215.2 KBName:  kjhdfakljsdhf 022.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  186.9 KB Cats names is niggz, and my pups name is gibo like a gram, both potheads, dog loves vodka for some reason. Roller for talking
    Quote Originally Posted by alsnlrntincrm View Post
    not only is that dog cuter than all your dogs it has a way higher weed smoking tolerance than pretty much any dog hahaha

bimo and bic hhahaha not no more i never heard much aout bic you would be lucky to even catch a tag still running bimo still has maybe 10 spot left tha are road vissible
    sooooooo much bimo and snaps buffed its crazy

since the forum has been frozen for the winter and summers looking brighter we should turn this forum to a legit picture gallery
    i havent been on flikr in forever and i am gonna probly start uploading here instead of flikr(way easier to shine here than flikr lol) and i would like fulll pages of fliks with talking on allowed by posting flicks nothing stolen and serioously moderated so it dont hapen at all starting next page

someones gotta get ahold of buggn out or some one so he could passs his account on to someone who still writes

Hammered

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

And that was relevant to this thread or graffiti related how? aha anyway hopefully gonna get a job so i can get some $ to buy some suplies, no where is hiring around here.. thats pretty much it getting a camera in May so that is when i should be posting fliks of the art based vandalism in my area well thats better
    Last edited by wesk.; 04-04-2012 at 09:59 PM.