Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 227 of 282 FirstFirst ... 127177207217222223224225226227228229230231232237247277 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,540 of 5637
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

11 degrees all night long, painting season has officially kicked off!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Well that was interesting to wake up to aha we all need to improve, no one hear is at their best so for the toys that call other toys toys work more sketch harder and go out instead of sitting on your ass all the time.. Im not going to say anything about posting no pictures cause well i have none.. I guess thats all i really have to say aha Noek id like to see some fliks and mute bump that blue burner..

face fucking palm. dont write nerdo..... and fuck with noek fuck with a lot of people. back the fuck off he's far from toy. I've been at this for 6 years, he's been at it for 8 and he's 3 years younger than me, AND he can wipe my ass off the table with some of the shit he comes up with.

knowwhatimsayin, just stop it now...

I don't know how ya got a flick of my homie but ur drops shit like a snitch haha if I ever see you your Gettn it
    high off the weed drunk off the cops blood

Quote Originally Posted by alsnlrntincrm View Post
    Kleanr just had to flex on ur ass hard at that spot ehh mauk lol I almost just typed in ur name buti. Think that's your nicest straight letter ever mauk paint looks nice plus ur outline doesn't look so sketchy anymore it could have been a lil evmore thicker but it's defiantly not fav color scheme but that don't matter ur shit s looks better more shifts more fun then morepaint for the summer ya can't go hard in the Helton and Montana with five uh do dollar paycheks
    Lol kleaner had to go bigger and fancier on ur ass there ehh I like the kleaner for the most part except his letters coulda been a like more thick but it shines over the mauk cause of that star and the size even those I think mauks shows ad signs of improver with that straights

Wow I just coped an iPad so I can make bullshit bs posts and rip on some cocky toys like Nerdo and that whack kid that lives in my neighborhood that thinks he's good when ripn mad bongs and battlefield 3 on Xbox fuckn what's his name....I can't even think of ur name cause ur so wack and only up in the fucking washrooms at school... Richard that's ur err day bitch name I'll leave it at that I still looking to break ur nose btw come meetme so I can blow some steam noir punk ass...but yeah all this rambling to sayIPADS SUCk you can't post pictures I only bought the thing soo can send quick messages on bs to lil toys who think their ill toys ...iPad fuckn junk lol I was even saving up md videos for mauk and kleaner to see I don't give a fuck about all u fag toys ima rob eventually but yeah got mad vids that need editing so mauk and kleaner let's get on that bg movie!!!! <----- importantest part of my long boring life story post with no flicks that a bunch of fucking toys who post their garbage think their gona have the right to talk

I got mad Graf vids to share plus if anyone wants to rip bf3 with kills Noel's late hours MSG me plus mauk ur prob never gona see it before this half o I gone but I got some chem dogg from that medicinal patient and this shit won second place at this years cannabis cup in Ontario for most thc check it out onyoutube no joke but I turning this into a phone convo lol I'll call u afteri work sleep work sleep work sleep work sleep for abit figured that bombing science is the only way too get ahold of u at 6 or 7 I the morning

Ooooohhh you fucking toys that r gona go and bitch and me for no pics well ya see when u put in work at the yard like me a&p bench takes pictures of my shit and post it on senses lost yeah thats right.... Check, it out senseslost.com the go click on. A&p bench
    yo noek, seriously man, stop. just stop. sure hes a toy, i know he was a cocky little prick,but you shouldn't be saying kids first name on this website, you realize white man popo can be checking this shit right now? , shouldnt have been jocking you for crossing als shit, but thats life you live to learn with regrets, and i don't think he plans on quitting anytime soon, its only uphill from here, it seems you do graff morely to start shit with toys than to actually enjoy the art part of it.. its a lot harder to use a spray can for the right reasons than for the wrong ones...
    anyway, fliks for talking... this is a gallery not a fucking hate sess, im sick of this shit, supposed to be my relaxing sunday, now im gonna be bugging out for every car that passes by, thinking some huge kid is gonna jump out and hay maker me in the face... and lastly dude, he havent wrote at school since that incident, you see, when respected graff artist tell me to stop doing something, i figure they know what their talking about so i listen, i aint some ignorant ass white boy

and too, feak, i think your shits cool, ive only seen it around new sudbury, the one at the gadeau got fucked up, you should go back over that..

and too quicksilver thanks for being insightful

more fliks
    Last edited by knowhaimsayin?; 05-13-2012 at 08:33 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

aha i make my crew look like a joke? Fuck you man straight up your a idiot.. I actually hope you go to sudbury and get your teeth punched in im with noek on this one aha man you made yourself look pretty stupid. nice flik drop dumbass.Name:  tumblr_lzb5bfZwOQ1qfd1rto1_500.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  88.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by wesk. View Post
    Name:  tumblr_lzb5bfZwOQ1qfd1rto1_500.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  88.4 KB
    did you pull that pic on some website? that is too dope

th beef ovr my shit is sttled, and my eeeeeee key is sticky... fuck. I'm goin over it soon.To all the toys trying to sound tough. Fucking quit or do it right, don't be a fucking idiot and go out and bomb the town when youre starting out. youll get your ass handed to you in more ways than physical.

does anybody know why my photos arent showing? it keeps saying invalid link on it

haha straight up noek, i dont know why you talk so much shit about me, saying i have teachers that have my back? everyone at school thinks im a problem child so dont go acting like im some suburban fellow on the honour roll, don't roll up to my house, my parents would call the cops if you beat me on my lawn, so youd be getting your self burnt, i dont see the point of you acting tough, psychologically you must have seen something so drastic in your life that you put up this front, when deep down your afraid, at least i can admit im afraid of you and i wouldn;t fight you if you stepped, your twice my size, all i told you was to step your game up, if your so big in sudbury why do you waste time with toys? i dont see kleaner, mauk or any of them giving a shout out to the toys threatening to bang em out, cause we arent worth it, were trying to get up like you were, but your the one holding us underwater, clearly you got a lot of self hate going on, the only reason you want to knock me is because you arent happy with yourself, so even if you did knock me out, whats that gonna solve? straight up, whats it going to solve? not like im gonna stop doing graff all the sudden? and dont call me bitch cause i wont stand there and let you drop bombs on me, i just have respect for myself

horses ass

and i dont think, me wesk and quicksilver think were the shit? we clearly we know we have a lot more to learn, were gonna be better than you one day, casuee you closed your mind to the world and chose to stop learning shit

in this thread bs stands for bullshit. I'm not reluctant to go out bombing because of cops or heat. I'm reluctant to continue because of the stupid fucking mentality people around here have. It's always my shit is better than yours so you should fuck off. Last time I checked people are better at some shit than others in EVERYTHING, not just graffiti. Live with your fucking community, and help people instead of hindering them. If I would've had a positive graffiti role model when I started out who knows where I'd be, but because of people sucking their own dick constantly, and because of idiot toys who think they're good going out and covering shit, I've been giving up on this shit for the past year. Thanks for ruining something that used to make me happy faggots.

idk if your hollering at me man? but im not looking for beef from ANYBODY, not even the toys next to me, i don't think im better than anybody and i dont like to have that mentality that people are better than me, i just wish i could do this shit in peace, because graff is one of the biggest satisfactions in my life
    Name:  IMAG0430.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  185.2 KB
    ill stop commenting, i just want to clear the stigma between other aritsts, I COME IN PEACE PEOPLE, if your looking for a chill kid, to play skate with and do graffiti msg me, besides that im not that useful. peace

and noek.. im not gonna fight you, i dont even mean to piss you off anymore, so please just stop.. everything was good before you came on and started beiung a dick

Freak that was the dumbest thing I've heard this week you were never anything in this town so I don't know where youre talking from, everyone quit bitching keep painting...Name:  1d00d4ee.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  74.5 KBName:  Capture.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  25.2 KBName:  Capture2.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  61.9 KBName:  Capture3.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  54.2 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by NewpyNewps69 View Post
    people judge people off theyre work, not the amount of work. quality not quantity. you wanna be respected, then dont get up, get better.

and you're something olly? were all pieces of shit, you included. get over yourself.

Dont smack talk with out something to back yourself up. post pic to show that you can rock the spot like mauk. or just dont smack talk. vibe even puts more effort dude

Name:  22.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  197.6 KB
    Name:  23.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  209.4 KB
    Name:  24.jpg
Size:  199.2 KB
    Name:  25.jpg
Size:  197.2 KB
    Name:  26.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  201.3 KB
    Name:  27.jpg
Size:  198.6 KB
    Name:  28.jpg
Size:  178.1 KB
    Name:  24.jpg
Size:  199.2 KB
    Last edited by smokealotapotamus; 05-14-2012 at 06:15 PM. Reason: dumb *****s