Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

does anyone use abode photoshop when doing graffiti? i heard alot of good things abot this program and was wondering if anyone has try it out.
    You want to know what I'll do...Just
    ask yourself what you'll do... and
    I'll do the same.... only more of it-Malcolm X

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Oh yeah I totally take my laptop out when doing graff.

*Smack*

Here's your sign.

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Get caught up in the hit list</span>

&quot;I&#39;m happy and angry&quot; - Ralph Wiggum

cuz man i got this karak i drew recently. and i wanted to try the photoshop-but i didnt want any first time fuckups ya understand
    You want to know what I&#39;ll do...Just
    ask yourself what you&#39;ll do... and
    I&#39;ll do the same.... only more of it-Malcolm X

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Thats what illustrator is for not photoshop. I should know I&#39;m a marketing director and a graphic designer for a living.

And so you don&#39;t fuck up your char, draw it again on PAPER. That&#39;s what a black book is for.&#33;

*smack*

Here&#39;s your sign.

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Get caught up in the hit list</span>

THANKS MAN, I SUPPOSE TO BE GOING TO A GRAPHIC DESIGN SCHOOL THIS SUMMER

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hmm....maybe you should explain more what u mean...but this is actually quite funny&#33; :blink:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I&#39;m an angry toy my name is idealeyez. I went trick or treating this year and i only got people to poop in my bag instead of give me candy&#33; I&#39;m most likely 14 years old&#33; I have teenage angst&#33;

ahhhhhh&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

usually i do madddd "photoshopper oner legend king bomber kid" tags allcity when i am unberZsome loadedZZZZ

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Czar is SMACK, jsut what you do when ppl ask stupid questions?
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    sayin its cause your in a wheel chair or some shit. well fucking draw. enter the special olympics, get a hooker or something.
    get off my dick son
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by bigbomba&#39;@Mar 19 2005, 11:43 AM
    Czar is SMACK, jsut what you do when ppl ask stupid questions?
    *Smack*

Hit them and hand them their sign.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Even better

Just kill yourself idealeyez

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

in that pic the guy wood jsut blow his cheek off&#33; it wood still suck tho
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    sayin its cause your in a wheel chair or some shit. well fucking draw. enter the special olympics, get a hooker or something.
    get off my dick son
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

^ooo cold...
    where the gangsters roll
    dont hate feliciate-del tha funky homosapien

souls of mischeif

what is with the hostility on this forum i ask a simple question dickhead,
    either you do or you done.

Idealeyez, I don&#39;t think using photo shop would do anygood, seeing as photoshop is for photos. Now if you painted something, took a picture of it, then came home and loaded it up on photoshop to edit it...then that would make sense. I would hope that people don&#39;t do that, just to make themselfs look better. Anyways, Illustrator would be a better program to use for what you are asking. you could sketch something out and scan it, color it, design it and see what it would come out like with certain colors and schemes and shit. All of this is kind of a lot of work though, you might as well just get out and paint and experiment and see what looks good.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

what is this photoshop

or get it off a filesharing program. thats what i did

It depends on what look you want. Photoshop is primarily for more painterly effects, and photography work, but you can use it for illustration too. Illustrator is for a harder edge vector graphic look, and definitely is more illustrating friendly. The best thing to do is usually to import and export from each and use a scanner to incorporate hand drawn work, so you end up with a multi media digital piece. (if that makes any damn sense) The hundred proof cats utilize the Adobe line of products, and web design too, it shows in their work.

yea dude i kno thousands of writers that use photoshop. whether its for seeing wat colors goes best, or just testing out patterns on different colored walls and such... and if that guy that says is a graphic designer for a living and he tells you that its stupid to try and draw chars on photoshop, honestly i think thats jus naive. i mean... i got a freind that works in marvel comics and.. he pretty much uses phot shop to sketch anything that he draws, of course he draws on paper when he doesnt have his comp. around but yea... i mean im sure u can use illustrator too, but alot of people use photoshop. but only for testing shit out.... and honestly guys YEN is the only guy that made any sense about this topic...