Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Does Anyone Use Photoshop When Doing Graffiti

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Idealeyez, Mar 19, 2005.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idealeyez

Idealeyez Elite Member

does anyone use abode photoshop when doing graffiti? i heard alot of good things abot this program and was wondering if anyone has try it out.

2. MrCzar

MrCzar Senior Member

Oh yeah I totally take my laptop out when doing graff.

*Smack*

Here's your sign.

3. Idealeyez

Idealeyez Elite Member

cuz man i got this karak i drew recently. and i wanted to try the photoshop-but i didnt want any first time fuckups ya understand

4. MrCzar

MrCzar Senior Member

Thats what illustrator is for not photoshop. I should know I'm a marketing director and a graphic designer for a living.

And so you don't fuck up your char, draw it again on PAPER. That's what a black book is for.!

*smack*

Here's your sign.

5. Idealeyez

Idealeyez Elite Member

THANKS MAN, I SUPPOSE TO BE GOING TO A GRAPHIC DESIGN SCHOOL THIS SUMMER

6. shyone

shyone Elite Member

hmm....maybe you should explain more what u mean...but this is actually quite funny! :blink:

7. MrCzar

MrCzar Senior Member

I'm an angry toy my name is idealeyez. I went trick or treating this year and i only got people to poop in my bag instead of give me candy! I'm most likely 14 years old! I have teenage angst!

ahhhhhh!

8. oblong

oblong Elite Member

usually i do madddd "photoshopper oner legend king bomber kid" tags allcity when i am unberZsome loadedZZZZ

9. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

Czar is SMACK, jsut what you do when ppl ask stupid questions?

10. MrCzar

MrCzar Senior Member

*Smack*

Hit them and hand them their sign.

11. MrCzar

MrCzar Senior Member

12. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

in that pic the guy wood jsut blow his cheek off! it wood still suck tho

13. DROZDHCRUE

DROZDHCRUE Senior Member

14. Idealeyez

Idealeyez Elite Member

what is with the hostility on this forum i ask a simple question dickhead,
    either you do or you done.

15. jek

jek Member

Idealeyez, I don't think using photo shop would do anygood, seeing as photoshop is for photos. Now if you painted something, took a picture of it, then came home and loaded it up on photoshop to edit it...then that would make sense. I would hope that people don't do that, just to make themselfs look better. Anyways, Illustrator would be a better program to use for what you are asking. you could sketch something out and scan it, color it, design it and see what it would come out like with certain colors and schemes and shit. All of this is kind of a lot of work though, you might as well just get out and paint and experiment and see what looks good.

16. toxus

toxus Elite Member

what is this photoshop

17. smOg

smOg Member

18. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

or get it off a filesharing program. thats what i did

19. YEN

YEN Senior Member

It depends on what look you want. Photoshop is primarily for more painterly effects, and photography work, but you can use it for illustration too. Illustrator is for a harder edge vector graphic look, and definitely is more illustrating friendly. The best thing to do is usually to import and export from each and use a scanner to incorporate hand drawn work, so you end up with a multi media digital piece. (if that makes any damn sense) The hundred proof cats utilize the Adobe line of products, and web design too, it shows in their work.

20. mpower

mpower New Member

yea dude i kno thousands of writers that use photoshop. whether its for seeing wat colors goes best, or just testing out patterns on different colored walls and such... and if that guy that says is a graphic designer for a living and he tells you that its stupid to try and draw chars on photoshop, honestly i think thats jus naive. i mean... i got a freind that works in marvel comics and.. he pretty much uses phot shop to sketch anything that he draws, of course he draws on paper when he doesnt have his comp. around but yea... i mean im sure u can use illustrator too, but alot of people use photoshop. but only for testing shit out.... and honestly guys YEN is the only guy that made any sense about this topic...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.