Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Beef with people in your area.

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Jun 5, 2008.

Share This Page

1. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Post who in you area as claimed beef with you. Such as written over yo shit, put a diss about you somewhere. Or called you to. Post what you did to get at them, or give tips for other ppl to see and to defend their name.( THIS THREAD IS NOT TO ENCORAGE BEEF ITS TO HELP PPL WHO HAVE IT. Thank you.)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2009
  2. tiny tim

tiny tim Senior Member

dogg, thats a fresh idea but i aint got no beef

3. TaskOne

TaskOne Senior Member

Yea I try to stay beefless, unless some fucking fag ass bitch crosses me out, then I find all of his shit and just cover it up :)

4. -ShAmEE-

-ShAmEE- Elite Member

some hardcore toy went over my piece with a tag, i told them where to go.

5. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

There's this crew called ctf, chit towns finest.
    anyways they fuckign suck they do throws in sharpie over power boxes and I went over them and over night all my shit had fag or soemthing over it, so I went over everything I could find and told my friends who write to do the same, they don't really fuck with me anymore.
    There's also this kid who writes boo
    His shits wack and he tries to go over me alot so everytime I see him I go over him. I'l post pictures later maybe.

This actually seems lieka good idea for a thread if we can get some pictures and stuff going

6. Bets369R

Bets369R Elite Member

if people cross me out i just go back to that spot and clean up my shit, if they keep crossing me out then ill do the same. if we bump into eachother then well probably fight, or they tuck tail and squash it without violence.

7. klic

klic Elite Member

im from a small town of only a couple writers so there aint really much beef goin on between us

8. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

A Yarbles, where you live theres a guy over here with the same name. And his shit is soo booboo

9. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Lol today, I was walkin with my friend. And we saw this random guy who wrote with a fucking crayon.....(Again) This shit was soo lame. He had no had style his hand writing was fucking sloppy and he didnt even spend the time to make the crayon Noticeable..... He put his tag in the bottom of his sticker. His name is boo. So what we did. WE took a sticker, which said Poser. Lol. Right on that bitch. Then later the next day he scribbled over our shit, and scathed the sticker with something to fuck it up. Lol. What a lame. The he put Boo fuck the haters...... O boy. But yea tomorrow Im going to take pictures of this shit.

10. Keke

Keke Senior Member

some guy Ga5(i think its Gas, but he always does it like a 5), this kid lives on my block and theres this HUGE wood fence by the park across the street and i get stuff up on there when i can for practise and this guuy keeps going over it =(

11. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

I live in arizona

I was going to go over his fugly throws and "pieces" but they all got buffed overnight
    hah

12. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

13. XEDGEX

XEDGEX Senior Member

i did a huge piece of a cartoon dinosaur and this toy ass fag "rob" drew a dick on it. if your toy ass in on bombing science pm me. and this other faggot "kilo" but iev never even came across that bitch.

14. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Beef is a great way to waste a bunch of time you could've spent getting better at graffiti. The only way to really avoid beef is to stay focused on making your shit so ill, nobody want's to touch it cuzz they'll look like a tool over it. Shit happens from time to time, and you can't always avoid it, but as a general rule of thumb, if somebody goes over me, I don't waste time with it. I just keep my name up more than anybody else in my area and they can't fuck with that.

Go over me once it's cuzz you hate and you wanna make a little name for yourself. That doesn't make you worth my time. Go over all my spots, (which you can't do) and I may have a worthy rival!;)

15. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

last time i had beef was 5 minutes ago with a can of raviolis .

16. Bossman-

Bossman- Senior Member

Thats in not with.

reeeeaaal chill spot by my place, bitch puts a crappy hollow beside my throwie, then covers my shit with unlegibale crap. lol so i does the same. i wanna tag battle someone, just to get me motivated to get my ass away from the sketch pad. goin for a named cane in my area. he annoys me.

17. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

ay nigguh they filled with cheese sometimes. beef WIT my rolies YA DIG.

18. white

white Senior Member

dont like to start beef .... fuckin waste of time

theres a crew in my neighborhood or a writer i cant tell yet but they write PBS and they just do stencils and posters and characters everywhere so its kinda stupid. Anyway i just kinda stay away from them and put my tags by them and not over theres, they wont do crap

19. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Yea I can understand why you guys dont like beef. But still. It pissed me off when im walkin and I see some bullshit over my stuff. Lol. Like when I walk by I just say WOW.

20. GRAP

GRAP Member

One night I was riding home from my girlfriends house on my bike and I heard somebody whistle really loud at me. So I stop my bike to see where it came from and I see some guy with a bunch of facial hair and his buddy run across the street to me. The guy with the beard was like "You write?" and I said "No" (i didn't write at the time) and he gets all up in my face and I can smell that this guy was smoking a lot of weed and he says "APF FBS!" and so I'm like "APF?" and so he says it even louder way super close to my face "APF FBSK!" and then another two of his friends come across the street and all of 'em just start to walk away. I didn't wanna get jumped so I didn't say anything back to them until they were like 20 feet away. I was like "Fuckin' bitch!" and just rode my bike home. I ALWAYS cross their shit out when I see it now. Even though this happenned about a year and a half ago.