Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 614
  1. #41

    Default

    Well theres these three guys that write around where i live. They crossed out all of the stuff that i have done, written over it, put toy over it etc. So i covered up everything that i could find by them. The next day i came home and they painted my door. "I live in an apartment"
    ANYONE FROM GUELPH ONTARIO HIT ME UP

  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NK
    Posts
    51
    Credits
    1
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    they followed you home bud. thats funny though, im always scared someone will follow me home. scary people these days.

    write fuck off or something on your door. lol
    Last edited by Bossman-; 06-11-2008 at 11:55 AM.

  3. #43

    Default

    ye grap u gotta stand up for urself if they look like there gonna hit u then u can bounce but just say it to there face dont be a pussy
    __________________________________________________ _____________

    i tag because i could care less about what u think!
    -jerz writers pm me-

  4. #44
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theiveland
    Posts
    2,053
    Credits
    227
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Be man!!! If you get jumped just do you best and take it like a man. lol. If they whip out the guns You better be prepared to bob and weave. Unless you have a strap. But I dont think it get to that point dig
    Last edited by (SoS)Viruz; 10-24-2009 at 06:27 PM.
    MDC Familia
    Gaining Knowledge

  5. #45

    Default

    All these little kids in my neighborhood are starting to write like "king" and then there are these fake gangs that do tags on mailboxes and houses, and one of them lined me thinking I wouldn't know who did it but then like 2 feet further there was a tag of his in the same marker so I lined everything he has up lol stupid no namers that just diss people for no reason suck.

  6. #46

    Default

    yo if ur scared of other ppl in groups u gotta watch Green Street Houligans greatest movie ever SOCCER and FIGHTING
    __________________________________________________ _____________

    i tag because i could care less about what u think!
    -jerz writers pm me-

  7. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRAP View Post
    One night I was riding home from my girlfriends house on my bike and I heard somebody whistle really loud at me. So I stop my bike to see where it came from and I see some guy with a bunch of facial hair and his buddy run across the street to me. The guy with the beard was like "You write?" and I said "No" (i didn't write at the time) and he gets all up in my face and I can smell that this guy was smoking a lot of weed and he says "APF FBS!" and so I'm like "APF?" and so he says it even louder way super close to my face "APF FBSK!" and then another two of his friends come across the street and all of 'em just start to walk away. I didn't wanna get jumped so I didn't say anything back to them until they were like 20 feet away. I was like "Fuckin' bitch!" and just rode my bike home
    i think this will be going in my sig

    edit:meh quotes too long to be put in a sig(you can't exceed 500 characters)but still,i loled at this story
    Last edited by South-Pole; 06-11-2008 at 04:38 PM.

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Nuuk, Greenland
    Posts
    1,631
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drop one. View Post
    yo if ur scared of other ppl in groups u gotta watch Green Street Houligans greatest movie ever SOCCER and FIGHTING
    i just watched it man. it was pretty sick that fighting scene at the end was intense

  9. #49

    Default

    man I just got into writing, but where im from there is about 20 self claimed crews, and they have beef with everyone who writes no matter if you write over their stuff or not, most carry guns, knives, and usually roll in about groups of 10 or so, they cant write worth shit but i stay the fuck away from them cuz i aint gettin shot over beef. all in a city of 25k ppl

  10. #50

    Default

    i've had beef with people in my area i went down to his house just two days ago and we had beef with some roast potatoes and veg and gravy it was good

  11. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chase one View Post
    i've had beef with people in my area i went down to his house just two days ago and we had beef with some roast potatoes and veg and gravy it was good
    Mmm, I could always go for some of that beef

  12. #52
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    22
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Yeah GSH is an awesome movie. If you wanna watch another Hooligan movie watch Football Factory, it's really awesome. But yeah it's not that I was scared of groups of people, it's the fact that it would have been 1 vs 4 if anything went down. Now if it was a group vs a group, then I'd be ok about it. But yeah... glad people enjoyed my story.
    I'm like Doug's friend skeeter whenever I meet her 'cause I skeet her so hard people call her Patty Mayonnnaise.

  13. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In my own little world....
    Posts
    47
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    some kid named 'Doser' some kid named 'clue' and some toy ass 'nek'

    what do i do to get back at the bitches? cover the 'd' in 'doser' with an 'L'
    Clue add a 'Less' after his shit
    and nek... well he just fucking sucks, so i juss cover it...

    I may be a complete toy, but I don't play games... I would love to meet up with any of these faggots...I catch em touching my shit, I will fuck them up.

  14. #54

    Default

    the way i see it, beef is one of the best things in graff. it forces me to be more creative and push myself. i'm no king, so it's pretty safe to assume my shit isn't going to last very long untouched. (and since this is in the toy forum, most pple can relate)

    so don't be so quick to hate on local beef - the only way ur going to get better is to keep writing, and what better reason is there to keep writing than beef?

    try new shit, get creative.


    flickr.com/gratisdbth

  15. #55
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    57
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayone707 View Post
    grow some balls.
    kids like you are fucking jokes.
    Honestly is it worth it?
    getting jumped becasue some guy is being a jackass?
    And people who jump other people are fucking gay, theyre "not man enough" to fight one-on-one.
    and apparently you are the "fucking jokes" learn correct grammar, it would be "are a fucking joke."

    people these days have too much pride and not enough common sense.
    LA SXE REPRESENT.

  16. #56
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Roterdam the Netherlands
    Posts
    27
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    well theres this toy fuckin crew in my area called block city taggers. the little fuckers run around with fine tip sharpies and write dumb shit over peoples stuff. it was gettin outta control. so one night i meet to of them on this back street they dont no me, but i fuckin no them. i was like u write. they was like ya bct n they whip out these little sharpies. fuck i had a good laugh. then i beat the fuck out of one of them n can bashed the other. this was a year ago n since then. i havnt seen anything from them

  17. #57
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    22
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cankilla View Post
    well theres this toy fuckin crew in my area called block city taggers. the little fuckers run around with fine tip sharpies and write dumb shit over peoples stuff. it was gettin outta control. so one night i meet to of them on this back street they dont no me, but i fuckin no them. i was like u write. they was like ya bct n they whip out these little sharpies. fuck i had a good laugh. then i beat the fuck out of one of them n can bashed the other. this was a year ago n since then. i havnt seen anything from them
    lol reminds me of something I'd see in a movie.
    I'm like Doug's friend skeeter whenever I meet her 'cause I skeet her so hard people call her Patty Mayonnnaise.

  18. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    DOWN THE BLOCK
    Posts
    9
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    this shit happened like a month ago but there was this girl rite and she was writing DIVA like everywhere and she thought she was queen enuf to go over my shit. so one nite after a whole nite of bombin i was goin home and i seen her at this chill spot goin over my shit again. and i walked up to her rite and said "what u write"(like i didnt know lol). and she said DIVA. and then i said "u know your goin over my shit rite". she was so fuckin shook and scared. i could of whooped her ass like my dad does my mom but she was so hot and her style was soooo original so we squashed the beef and she part of my crew at this very moment. not all beef has to end in violence... u can still use diplomacy

  19. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    247
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    ^That was gay.

  20. #60

    Default

    I would have raped her and stole her shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by THAT GUY DOWN THE BLOCK View Post
    this shit happened like a month ago but there was this girl rite and she was writing DIVA like everywhere and she thought she was queen enuf to go over my shit. so one nite after a whole nite of bombin i was goin home and i seen her at this chill spot goin over my shit again. and i walked up to her rite and said "what u write"(like i didnt know lol). and she said DIVA. and then i said "u know your goin over my shit rite". she was so fuckin shook and scared. i could of whooped her ass like my dad does my mom but she was so hot and her style was soooo original so we squashed the beef and she part of my crew at this very moment. not all beef has to end in violence... u can still use diplomacy


 

Similar Threads

  1. Beef Flix
    By CHILLEN905 in forum Picture gallery
    Replies: 1069
    Last Post: 08-15-2013, 12:11 AM
  2. Portland - Metro Area
    By mada focka in forum Picture gallery
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 02:02 PM
  3. Bay Area Graffiti 707-415-510
    By Kayone707 in forum Picture gallery
    Replies: 1521
    Last Post: 03-13-2013, 02:21 PM
  4. Bay Area Thread
    By BIGel in forum Picture gallery
    Replies: 383
    Last Post: 03-31-2012, 10:36 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top