Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

omg! you are an idiot! they already make "caligraphy caps", i bought some krylon paint and the tip for the yellow can is a "caligraphy tip". k man, pretty much every shitty brand of can can {besides black and white} comes with a "Caligraphy cap."

goddamnit.
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Train Assasins Krew</span>

-kro
    -bboy matikz
    -dj matikz

just rack them off the cans in the harware store and get like 10 so you don&#39;t have to make them
    ...The Message is the Mightiest Weapon

sooo idealeyez.. you say loui is shitty but dont you think compton is shittier??

oh and i aint hating. i respect the whole being in artschoool and scholarship n all...if thats really true. i was gonna be exactly like that.off to artschool but im a lazy fuck so it turnd out to be just art courses every ighschool year

and you say your going to a graphic school and your in so cal...im goin there soon enough for schooling too so if u can, pm me thanks
    Clark
    St
    Vandals

SPRAY IT DONT SAY IT*SPRAY IT DONT SAY ITS*PRAY IT DONT SAY IT*SPRAY IT DONT SAY IT

writer from the 905 (GTA) p.m. me

Well the calligraphy effect DOES look diferent, and why you be hating him because he from compton? Because you think its a place wannabes want to be to try and be stra1gh7 up 0.G n1ccu

And also the hardware store ones look like calligraphy but guys, calligraphy is a bit different&#33;

Representin Orlando 407&#33;&#33; (pm me if you from the O)
    ORLANDO A GROWING TAG TARGET&#33; READTHIS
    The graf wars on in orlando.. Keepin ya updated with orlando graf news o.0

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by FritoLay@Jun 7 2006, 09:40 PM
    Well the calligraphy effect DOES look diferent, and why you be hating him because he from compton? Because you think its a place wannabes want to be to try and be stra1gh7 up 0.G n1ccu

And also the hardware store ones look like calligraphy but guys, calligraphy is a bit different&#33;
    No shit, sherlock.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>SOAR --
    -- RAOS</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

I&#39;m a cop, watch yo&#39; backkkk&#33;&#33;&#33;

Originally posted by .KroMatiKz.@Jun 6 2006, 06:09 PM
    omg&#33; you are an idiot&#33; they already make "caligraphy caps", i bought some krylon paint and the tip for the yellow can is a "caligraphy tip". k man, pretty much every shitty brand of can can {besides black and white} comes with a "Caligraphy cap."

goddamnit.
    You say "omg your an idiot", yet you posted in an old thread that was dead? Idiot.
    &quot;HTC&quot; Hate the cops, Hail the can&#33;

Is it best to cut the slit horizontally or vertically across the hole?

i found a calligraphy cap on an 3m product

You can buy that shit...somewhere i saw them on a website..dont remeber where BUT I KNOW YOU CAN BUY EM ...sounds alot easier to me then demolishing good caps trying to make a homemade one..

Originally posted by dageotb@Mar 27 2005, 06:56 PM
    take a box cutter and cut the stock cap into a straight line across the opening and see what happens
    Nice sketch.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

this topic is nothing new to even semi-toy writers just use a exacto knife and a needle.

There are 3 kinds of people in this world...those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happend.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Bombs Away+Mar 28 2005, 04:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bombs Away @ Mar 28 2005, 04:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-oblong@Mar 27 2005, 08:20 PM
    a stock fan cap ispretty much the same thing as a caligrpahy cap
    yeah but those caps are female and dont fit on most cans. [/b][/quote]
    not Anderson paint, they come standard with male caligraphy caps, paint is a bit more expensive but its good

Originally posted by DEF&#045;Y@Jun 8 2006, 07:05 PM
    You can buy that shit...somewhere i saw them on a website..dont remeber where BUT I KNOW YOU CAN BUY EM ...sounds alot easier to me then demolishing good caps trying to make a homemade one..
    Who the hell would want to buy tips when you can make em off old dreg can tips

Originally posted by DEF&#045;Y@Jun 8 2006, 07:05 PM
    fuk buying it.. just go to local hardware and check caps off the cans dont have to necessarily a paint can.. but i kno this is aready psoted sumwhere just cant find it
    Clark
    St
    Vandals

SPRAY IT DONT SAY IT*SPRAY IT DONT SAY ITS*PRAY IT DONT SAY IT*SPRAY IT DONT SAY IT

writer from the 905 (GTA) p.m. me

Originally posted by Slaze+Jun 23 2006, 03:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Slaze &#064; Jun 23 2006, 03:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Bombs Away@Mar 28 2005, 04:50 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-oblong
    @Mar 27 2005, 08:20 PM
    a stock fan cap ispretty much the same thing as a caligrpahy cap

yeah but those caps are female and dont fit on most cans.
    not Anderson paint, they come standard with male caligraphy caps, paint is a bit more expensive but its good [/b][/quote]
    look for the special krylon cans that say "bonds to plastic" those have calligraphy caps/fan caps.....they work great with those really small krylon cans.....flat black.

and they have normal inserts, fit n anything from walmart to montana

mang im too washed, i just use them for some fast fills
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

y dont u just buy transveral caps, i use em n there pretty sic for tags, u can rotate the tip to so u can change up ur angles
    905 writer.

- Vice
    TUT.PDA.

lots of trash right here.....
    cmon just a cap, why have to dissing each other?

Okay back into the topic:
    Yes he is right cutting with a knife CAN make a calligraphy cap,
    but it's a bit different, it is "kind of " calligraphy cap but not "absolute" calligraphy cap like those stocks caps you get from walmart
    The effect is more natural and a bit outstanding from stock calligraphy caps

Marko - www.marko-93.com
    he uses this technique to paint his stuff as well as tagging, instead of using a ready made caligraphy cap

Last edited by omek1; 06-28-2007 at 02:06 AM. Reason: none

y would u ruin a normal cap when u can buy calligrafis for the same amount...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

just by a transversal cap there like 50 cents
    Spray safe.