Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 537
  1. #21

    Default

    i dont see the big deal about stickies when theres only 3 pages to this forum, and the popular threads stay on the first page anyway

  2. #22
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theiveland
    Posts
    2,053
    Credits
    227
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    FUBE that Diss Thread is Wack... It just the same a the Beef thread.
    MDC Familia
    Gaining Knowledge

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,967
    Credits
    2
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass Appeal View Post
    Thats the thing mate...hardly any toy mods are ever online anymore..the only active one is you ...Cezr ,Bigel and Eddie are hardly ever one as much as they used to be...D_G doesnt even write anymore...i dont know whats happend to Sume..i miss that guy... !!!

    if you could replace the sticky of Production with anything imo it should be Tot Throwies...theres a Toy books section for that...
    ok ok ok, ill sticky your production thread, but is it gunna be like a monthly thing? if it gets dead, im gunna un stick it.
    Quote Originally Posted by (SoS)Viruz View Post
    FUBE!!!! Whatz up.

    But a about a Thread on Racking???? Or Crews
    if your a toy u have no busness being in a crew unless they are teaching u. i dont condone toy crews that just get together because all there shit sucks.

    theres plenty of threads on racking, stroll through all the forum and find them kiddo. theres more to this site then the toy forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by -ShAmEE- View Post
    i think u show just have black book, toy bombs, stencils and stickers, toy tags, toy questions and the new to graff thread and rules thread, becuase if u make other threads as stickys then i gives more of a reason to allow other threads to be sticks, is should just be the basic types of graffiti that should be stickys

    but that is just my opinon
    u have a good points, when i run through deleteing stuff its in the stickys. i use it so i dont have to click on each thread through 2 pages just to delete stuff that i deem "dont belong".

    most times i dont bother unless i get a complaint or happen to frequent that thread.

    note takein shame.
    Quote Originally Posted by (SoS)Viruz View Post
    FUBE that Diss Thread is Wack... It just the same a the Beef thread.
    ok. its gone.

    smooth nuts, put that "toss the person above u" up so i can approve it.
    Last edited by Fube; 06-10-2008 at 08:16 PM.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    All's well in hell.
    Posts
    2,272
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i'll get right on that man

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    UK pm where u live!
    Posts
    1,240
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i wouldnt say this thread is wack, as all the toy are giving opinions into this toy forum which is giving the forum a better out come.
    justretrosd.deviantart.com

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,967
    Credits
    2
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    well, i just figured u guys would want some reasons on why all your shit is getting deleted and what to think about when u try to get them approved.

    also helps me out on what kinda shit u guys want on here.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    UK pm where u live!
    Posts
    1,240
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fube View Post
    u have a good points, when i run through deleteing stuff its in the stickys. i use it so i dont have to click on each thread through 2 pages just to delete stuff that i deem "dont belong".
    so most users have the thread put in ascendin order of which thread got posted into last.
    i dont think that u should make a thread a sticky out of pure lazyness, cuz then i could say that everyone uses the tot karak thread, so it should be a sticky. i thought that the whole point of having to get people envoled into graffiti, which then pulls people into threads such as tip on how to get out of a bad situation, because they are startiing to bomb, so every thread will be used.

    another thing there are some threads that are pointless bullshit, example the birthday sketches thread, why would there be a thread need for that? could people pm the person, or people do one for the person ' oh hey it my bday soon can someone make me a sketch' sound like u have fuck all friends and now ur askin for a gift.

    also could group threads such as digi thread, illustrator thread, vandal squade thread into a graffiti on the comp thread or somthing, would save u posts and shit.

    but in the end i could moan at this, but if people continue to use the threads about then it has found a place in bombingscience providing it works both ways , example, bday thread shouldnt have people just posting there bday, and no one posting there sketches, dont think we need a thread tellin me when ur bday is.

    as i sed, just a oppinion.
    justretrosd.deviantart.com

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    All's well in hell.
    Posts
    2,272
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    well i made the throw up the name above you thread its just waiting approval now

  9. #29
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theiveland
    Posts
    2,053
    Credits
    227
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Fube- I see what you mean.
    MDC Familia
    Gaining Knowledge

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,967
    Credits
    2
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -ShAmEE- View Post
    so most users have the thread put in ascendin order of which thread got posted into last.
    i dont think that u should make a thread a sticky out of pure lazyness, cuz then i could say that everyone uses the tot karak thread, so it should be a sticky. i thought that the whole point of having to get people envoled into graffiti, which then pulls people into threads such as tip on how to get out of a bad situation, because they are startiing to bomb, so every thread will be used.

    another thing there are some threads that are pointless bullshit, example the birthday sketches thread, why would there be a thread need for that? could people pm the person, or people do one for the person ' oh hey it my bday soon can someone make me a sketch' sound like u have fuck all friends and now ur askin for a gift.

    also could group threads such as digi thread, illustrator thread, vandal squade thread into a graffiti on the comp thread or somthing, would save u posts and shit.

    but in the end i could moan at this, but if people continue to use the threads about then it has found a place in bombingscience providing it works both ways , example, bday thread shouldnt have people just posting there bday, and no one posting there sketches, dont think we need a thread tellin me when ur bday is.

    as i sed, just a oppinion.
    stickys are strictly there because they are popular or, something u need to check out before u look at the rest of the shit... thats it. i just dont want to flood it. what i said was just that i mod a stuck thread way more then the others. thats what people see first.

    when i frist became a mod i wanted to delete a lot of stuff but then whats the use of haveing a forum? its just 2 pages anyway so i dont bother with it untill it gets out of hand. i understand its your oppinion but thats one thing bs is not short of.....oppinions. all different some the same. i do try to keep my section of this forum tidy tho, and thats why it its only 2 pages, u guys have no idea what dumb shit i got up to approve.

    but im glad u guys are geting your points out there and yes, i am takeing note on every single one of them.

    keep it up guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by smooth_nuts View Post
    well i made the throw up the name above you thread its just waiting approval now
    approved.
    Last edited by Fube; 06-10-2008 at 10:14 PM.

  11. #31
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theiveland
    Posts
    2,053
    Credits
    227
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Lol Fube you like the only active Mod Here.
    MDC Familia
    Gaining Knowledge

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,967
    Credits
    2
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    na, they would just rather be heard and not seen. they are around.

  13. #33

    Default

    post your favorite gay guy thread!


    kidding, but maybe a canadian trading thread in the tools and tips. shipping across the border sucks...

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    All's well in hell.
    Posts
    2,272
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    fool this aint tools and tips.....haha

    so it seems as if the throw up the sn above you thread is going rather well

  15. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Unitizzle Kingdizzle
    Posts
    1,448
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    If any thread is dead its the Toy Characters lol.

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    225
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i was thinkin of a self-promo thread for everyone
    toys could post their graffiti and other writers could give feedback, not just toys

  17. #37

    Default

    yeah its kinda pointless when toys give other toys crits...cause they dont even know what to do themselves.

  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,967
    Credits
    2
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bah Humbug View Post
    i was thinkin of a self-promo thread for everyone
    toys could post their graffiti and other writers could give feedback, not just toys
    sounds like u want everyone to have there own shit in one thread? sounds sweet on paper but, there would be so many threads i would pull my hair out. i might look into something like that tho.

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    225
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    k thanks

  20. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Unitizzle Kingdizzle
    Posts
    1,448
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Thats a good idea...
    This could work..
    But first..the person would have to get permission first off a mod....to see if their worthy enough of having their own thread.

    Itd be cool.


 

Similar Threads

  1. TKO thread.
    By ricksavage444 in forum Picture gallery
    Replies: 166
    Last Post: 11-18-2013, 01:47 PM
  2. MOP/INK combo suggestions...?
    By PSYS in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 11:08 AM
  3. Sex Thread
    By Mr Tasty in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2701
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 09:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top