Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The First Time...

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by FRZ, Jun 17, 2008.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. FRZ

FRZ Member

Anybody got any funny stories about the first time they wrote aything?

2. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

Yeah, the first time I wrote anything I was like this is a cool name... I should stick with it but ended up changing it after 3 weeks. Not funny... just a story.

3. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

i guess i can start the funny storys off.
    this one time i wrote on the door of the restroom in a mcdonalds. (it was on the outside of the door so you can see it when youre about to walk in.)
    anyway, right as a put my marker away and walked away to go sit down and wait for my food this black guy walks into the restroom and does his business or whatever. as soon as he's walking out, the lady that was mopping the floor starts yellin out all this random shit in spanish at him accusing him of doing the graffiti. lol

long ending short, the manager came out and made the guy leave because the lady that blamed him was so sure it was him. :)

4. atlok7

atlok7 Elite Member

haha baze, mine kinda related to that, well at my school theres a bunch a steriotyping twrds the mexican kids, they claim theres like some 6 hispanic gangs. so a foreign exchange student from germany asked me for a marker so i gave it to him and he did this big handstyle on this heater box in this little room at the end of the hall way. haha. so then like the next week or whatever it was washed off and we would sit in that room during lunch and this teacher walked in and was like " alright there has been some gang graffiti in this room and you guys cant sit here anymore, I know you guys wernt involved cause i know the gang who did it"// ha it was fucking funny cause she just blamed the mexican kids and had no suspicion that it was the white kids///

5. Facedorateur

Facedorateur Senior Member

My first time writing was on the side of Rideau Canal, with one of my friends. And there is a pretty big road with alot of cars (even at 2am), so i would do a letter, he would yell car, and we would put our bags in front of it and sit in front of it. Lol, we didnt look guilty at all. (but then ive got paint marks on the back of my sweater)

6. fonone

fonone Senior Member

i was in this back alley, did my first tag on this fence and some old guy comes out and sees me, starts yelling, i shit myself and run for it, he looked about 90 but he kept up for a good 50m lols.

7. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

When I first started I wrote king and I thought it was like the dopest name ever, and wondered why nobody wrote it
    Damn
    I was a toy.
    :)

8. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

^lol
    ok this one my friend told me. its short ;)
    he was painting at the back of this store and dude came out and said "hey get the hell outa here!" and my friend was just like "ok hold on" while he kept painting. hahahaha i just thought it was funny. >.<

9. XskeletorX

XskeletorX Senior Member

hahahah thats sick "alright hold on a sec" :)

10. bilal_tariq

bilal_tariq Elite Member

i started writing back when i used to live in vancouver,
    but then i moved to dubai,
    so this short one is about the first time i wrote in dubai.
    so someone (i can't exactly remember who) told me that if the cops catch you writing in dubai,
    they chop off your arms (because it's an arab country, and apparently, they're strict and uptight like that about this kind of shit),
    boy was i wrong,
    so behind my house,
    there was this really long (about 1 kilometer) gravel road,
    and this gravel road was walled by a rough conglomerate wall the same length,
    and i just used to go to this grocery store in front of my house and buy mad cans of paint because they were cheap as,
    and i basically covered the ENTIRE goddamn 1km of walls on that gravel road.
    so one day i'm doing it up on the wall and this cop car passes by,
    pulls over,
    and the cop rolls down his window,
    and points at the wall (talking to his cop partner),
    and i never realized that it would be a cop car,
    so he calls out in arabic "come here",
    and i walk up to his window (mind you, this was the first time ever i got into contact with a cop for writing),
    and he's like - in arabic "what's that say?",
    and i'm like "apocalypse" (that's what i used to write back then),
    and he starts laughing (apparently he could have NEVER understood what i said because dubai cops can't speak english and they're dumb),
    and he says "ahsan" meaning "fine" or "good",
    and then he rolls up his window and drives away.
    i was like what the...
    and the entire time i was thinking "hasn't he seen the ENTIRE 1 km yet?!?"
    haha,
    and they don't chop off your hands or anything,
    that's a bunch of shit
    dubai is a fuckin' dope city,
    i'm headin' back soon.

11. my.favorite.addiction

my.favorite.addiction Banned

haha,i fucked up someones roller with some shitty florescent tags...hadnt really gotten the consept of what a huge diss that was...felt guilty like the next day.one year later (this summer) me an some a the boys in the crew are going back for a piece ^_^

12. theBOMBsquad

theBOMBsquad Senior Member

I got my first name from trying to dis this kid Exit in my neighbor hood. i used to go and write ENTER over his tags. haha i knew who it was and it was this faggot who was a toatally toy. but i ended up becoming addicted to this hole graff shit and now i do it for myself. not to dis anyone else.
    -MAZE ONE*
    BOMB ALL DAY CREW

13. aPPel

aPPel New Member

yeah the first time i did a fill was probably the luckiest night i've ever had. there's this old abandoned house not too far from my neighborhood that is near the road so i was thinkin, sick, this'll get me some major cred. so i walk to it, go through the fence, and start slowing doing my thing, ducking as cars pass by every few minutes or so. then, as i watch one of the cars go by i notice that on the corner a police car is sitting there, and i assume that he has been there the whole time because i didnt hear anything. a few minutes later i see a pickup truck turn in near where i am, stop, and this dude gets out and starts walking in a straight line towards the house. my heartbeat instantly goes through the roof, i throw all my stuff into my bag, and started walking, briskly, away from the scene.

makes me laugh when i think about how much time i took when bacon was sitting on the corner haaha

14. osnapizzel

osnapizzel Banned

when i first started i did this stereotypical toy piece with like arrows coming out of everywhere and everything and i was like man, im like the shit at this graff thing. lmao...now you know why i never shit on toys that post that stuff in the black books

15. Tonberry

Tonberry Senior Member

When I first started I was writing Kode (thought it was such a killer name), and I had my first self-made marker of a glue pen filled with yellow acrylic paint; nothing mixed into it, just straight acrylic, and I threw up a few tags around my neighbourhood in really open spots so people could see it. Fucked up thing is that somehow that ink (if you can call it that) is like fadeproof, and extremely hard to buff, because now, everyday, I have to see these tags (since they're in my area), horrible word, horrible handstyle, and I'm now embarrased that people have to see it. Thank god they won't know it's me *shame*...

16. bilal_tariq

bilal_tariq Elite Member

^^^ HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA OH SHITTTTTTT!!!!
    I haven't had a good laugh like that in a while!
    That's a good story though bro,
    I feeeeel ya!

17. calculating infinity

calculating infinity Elite Member

my first fill was about 3 feet long and two feet wide and i used a whole mini can of model paint before i got to the last letter so it was never finished.

my first real mission with other people we got pulled over with all our paint in the car and the cop only noticed a couple skateboards and told us to be careful because a lot of kids skating were getting robbed in that area. he then told us that the other cops would try to arrest us for skating because it was vandalizing property then he let us go.

when i first started i was trying to stand on my bikes seat to put a sticker way high on a telephone pole and my bike lost grip and slid out and i ate shit and the sticker wound up stuck to my head.

18. theBOMBsquad

theBOMBsquad Senior Member

19. bilal_tariq

bilal_tariq Elite Member

Didn't he just say that it wound up on his head smarty.

20. Hater-AiD~>

Hater-AiD~> Elite Member

when I started..i started out with stickers..i wrote the name "Decor" then or "Dec-one"
    Back when i was super toyish I would make these huge 2 sticker slaps that I would put up at bus stops.
    So I did this colorful, shitty, sticker piece saying "Decor" with polygons and pink boxes and a shitty 3d.
    I thought I was the absolute shit and I was running the town with these stickers....so I come down the next day to find all my shit ripped down with somebody elses sticker there..cant remember who it was

Then I used to work as a janitor at this church..so there was a lot of spraypaint in the back where all the supplies were. So I would use their paint to practice my can control on their trashcans..which now I know was wrong..but..eh
    They also had a lot of cardboard boxes in the back that I did handstyles on..and left them there....
    yeah..big mistake..i had to change names after that