Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Your Favorite Bombing Memory

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by -->MaNiK1<--, Apr 2, 2005.

Share This Page

1. -->MaNiK1<--

-->MaNiK1<-- Senior Member

Yo...share your fave graff memory/experience or bombing thrill here

my fave is when i met Scribe(DOPE), rapes and SeOne last fall

2. MorfOne

MorfOne Senior Member

thinking about how awesome it was not being on the internet reading pointless fucking shit like this

3. -->MaNiK1<--

-->MaNiK1<-- Senior Member

my favorite was the TIME YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP-OH WAIT! YOU ARENT!

4. scary dreams

scary dreams Elite Member

I have alot of memories...lol....

Hmmm, lets see, I think my favorite memory was hittin a bridge with the homie...spending 4 hours up there Peicin it up...We'd paint for like 2 minutes, then our arms would wear out and we'd take breaks...and just talk and shit...trying to figure out how we'd get back to land, lol....cause we honestly didn't know if we could make it back without falling...haha. I remember thinking "What the fuck am I doing" climbing on that bridge...

Another one, hmmmm, was when I was doing a roller on New Years...it was so cool hearing all the fireworks going off and seeing the sky lighting up as I was rollin...lol. Good shit...

Oh oh, and ha, another good one was painting with my homie on the 710 fwy...on prolly one of the hottest walls I've ever hit...shit was dope. It was right on the side wall in the freeway, like a 10 minute walk in...haha...no one ever got the balls to hit that spot...and we peiced it up...it was funny cause I was taking pictures (I had to stand in the middle of the freeway) and I went back to the wall so we could leave...and the cops were looking for us at a wall a little bit down the freeway, haha....needless to say, we got chased...well not really cause we ran across the freeway and pigs don't got the balls to do that in their gay ass boots, so yeah, we had to run for like 10 minutes just to get out on the other side...haha. I just like that memory cause it was a crazy spot and we got away with it.

Hahaha, another chase story was with my homie, we were hittin some bright ass wall on the 710, closer to downtown...and a hero called the cops...so yeah, basically, we got chased haha. It was some crazy shit, I jumped off the side of the freeway in to some bushes, and landed on a fucking DOG. Shit was crazy...I hid there for a while, and my homie jumped to the same place I was and landed on me....haha....then we had 2 jump off this huge ass drop (he lost his shoe so he did it with one shoe, haha. Then we ran across the street and One Time stopped right by us...and some hater lights turned on and a dog barked...so we said fuck it...and ran through some houses and shit...and we went to the homies house and changed our clothes and hid in there for like 2 hours...I had ditched my backpack and was shittin it cause my phone was in there...haha, but they didnt' find it, so I had all my cans and my phone and my camera, and at the end of the day we got away :)

5. atxbomber666

atxbomber666 Elite Member

the first time i painted i was scared as fuck and i was just starting.i only did a fill then fucked up and for some reason i put stars in it.and my freind was being a bitch and was like ahh dude i think i hear somthing but i kept telling him to shut the fuck up cuz it was a chill bridge.

6. MitNGEK

MitNGEK Elite Member

prolly when i met these to guys from ehre who wrote Get and Jib there burnin it right now and im just tryin to stay up there with em and im doin pretty good at it

7. glue

glue Elite Member

haha a bridge.
    i got a few.
    one of my faveroite spots would be highway subway line shit. but for stories it have to be street.
    i was standing on this power box thing at the side of this store downtown and i was just about to hit it when two guys turned the corner and started asking what i was doing, i just said nothing and they though i was breaking in, so i didnt say anything cause i thought they were undercovers and they said they knew the owner and shit so they just started to leave so i got down and waited for them to leave then got right back up, haha i started to fill it and i had done about half and the two guys came running and a van pulled up so i booked it.
    i have more mabey later.

8. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

last time i was painting there was a huge line of friehgts parked by the tunnels i usually hit up under the highway on tracks that i though were dead. so i got to hit walls and freights. that was a fun day

9. Whoa

Whoa Elite Member

2 Summers back i went out on a bomb rush with 3 of my friends
    we saw this company near a busy intersection, so we said that's a dope spot, people can see our stuff from the road n all
    anyways i was bombing the garage door when it started to open, lol that was too funny
    Or the time i was just doing a simple tag with a crappy ass marker on a bus stop sign, i did it, turned around and a cop car was like right there and the 2 guys were just staring at me!
    so in my head im like ''run or dont run''
    they just drove away :lol:

i was like ..... what the fuck just happened, then i got on the bus and on i went

oh and that one time at band camp <_<

10. Whoa

Whoa Elite Member

wow, you must of had some sore and bloody knuckles
    :lol:
    whoa made a funny

11. scary dreams

scary dreams Elite Member

I got some funny ass stories too from going to hit spots high...lol which is why I don't smoke before hitting spots...

I remember we went to this rooftop off the side of the Blue Line...and I was high as fuck, like way out of it...so I told em it was too hot, cause I was high and I saw all sorts of people walking around and light everywhere, haha....but my homies later told me that there was no one there...haha.

Crazy shit.

12. MitNGEK

MitNGEK Elite Member

well being the dumasses we are we were piecing up a portable and then we found otu there was a police station kinda close to where we were so somebody called the cops and we were right next to the projects and we knew a bunch of people there so we ran over there and hid for like 15 minutes then went back to piecing so we were goign back to my homies house there was liek 4 or 5 of us and it was like 1 in the morning and past thew bitch ass curfew so a cop car pulls up and we run through a big ass lot and get to his hosue and we dumped r bag of cans in r other homies house we passed by and went back the next mornig and got all the shit

13. glue

glue Elite Member

haha one nighte i was trying to get on a roof with kare in the rain, and it was slanted shiengle roof so he got up somehow then i got on the roof tried to slipe over to the spot but ende up falling down into a doorway on some garbage. luckily the garbage saved me. jokes

14. MitNGEK

MitNGEK Elite Member

we were trying to get on a roof we got on thre an it was a shitty tin roof and there was 3 of us and my homie is kinda of fat and we almost broke that shit we when we got off ti was all dented and shit

15. greenvelvet34643

greenvelvet34643 Senior Member

i think my favorite time was when i when down an underpass and did it up good, not speck of white left, but the great thing was that i didn't get chased or any stupid shit and the best thing about it was that it was like noon and once i was done i just left. lol

16. Rik JamEs

Rik JamEs Elite Member

mine was wen i was bonin this girl up the ass and i tagged her name with my jizz all over her back

17. greenvelvet34643

greenvelvet34643 Senior Member

another one was when i put up a peice in some tall ass building downtown in a office bathroom it was so fucking funny cuz all these guyz in suits where in there stupid ass offices wondering why a guy with a hood on and a hankerchief around his face that smelled like spray paint and markers was walking into there fancy bathroom. those granite walls where covered by the time i got done

18. MorfOne

MorfOne Senior Member

i wish i could be famous too but im too lazy to type out any stories

19. MitNGEK

MitNGEK Elite Member

my favorite bombing memorey was whn ei posted this cuz it was my 500th post and it ma de me an advanced member

20. Slob

Slob Elite Member

dude a bathroom... in an office building... thats a fucking waste of time.