Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

PlayStation 3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thrice, Jun 30, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

PS3 Chat - PM me if you want me to add you to list

PSN account names: BS account: PSN account (FORMAT)
    Thrice: Donatello777
    Mass Appeal: RyanBabelLfc
    Theorist: natrl
    Graffic.Estate: AK009
    WoeInfinite: Grieves_infinite
    Sacwacko: himmyjimi
    Acuse-BTS: nalydtrihgnal64
    My.Favorite.Addiction:
    Skribl666: AngelsAndBombs
    choderickbenson: bigggup
    306bomber: siro63
    smet: JIMMYBoyy
    Eskimo: ESKiMOtwo
    Empty Can: PHOTO-TOXiC
    My Favorite Addiction: NoLongerSeen
    LeaksOne: Jokster004
    n0b0dy: bay_bidness
    Kios2: xFaLo
    Addict: NOID-ONE

Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
  2. Batman_Onest

Batman_Onest Banned

3. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

little big planet fo SHO
    i heard dbz kinda sucked if youre into it, which i have been since like the 5th grade, so i dont wanna get it to be disappointed, and unreal 3?
    thats my gameee boyyyy
    i love that shit.
    hows mgs4?
    do i need to like know the first games to understand it?

4. MarOne...

MarOne... Elite Member

bump.

Close this thread. Nobody can afford that heavy-ass paperweight.

5. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

its like 50 bucks more than 360...

6. MarOne...

MarOne... Elite Member

like I said... I can't afford it. :)

and yes, you will need to play the other games in the MGS series before you'll really know anything about MGS4.

7. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

thats beat.
    then ill just save up for Bad Company

8. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

nah man don't worry about playing the other Metal gear solid games, you basically get what's going on. Although you can do a little wikipedia search and MGS database research which is free on the Playstation store. Ya it is the best game I have ever played, and I didn't play the other ones, so not biased there. DBZ wasn't too bad, the fighting is a lot better and has online play so cheers for that.

9. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

oh nice onlinee, idk i just read a bad review about it.
    played bad company yet?

10. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Haven't had a chance to play online yet, i'll let you know what I think. I played the bad company demo and wasn't impressed, im real picky on those types of games. Not a uge fan of COD4, although im so fucking stoked for Socom.

11. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

MGS4 is so badass. Online, it's alright, it's really easy to get headshots, which is a bitch 'cuz it feels like forever that you have to respawn, and it's awkward playing team deathmatch, in a steal based game... Like, you'll be running around, and then BAM! Out of some corner, a guy headshots the shit out of you. Then when you're hiding in a corner, no one else is running around, so you're forced to get up and move... I prefer the story mode, minus the long ass story/cut scenes that I don't follow really at all.
    Excited for Killzone 2, Resistance 2, and some other shit that isn't coming to mind. Little Big Planet, and possibly Home. Sounds like both of those are going to waste days upon days to the point where I'm failing school...

12. theorist

theorist Senior Member

psn-natrl

fuck im pissed of about my name i picked up a ps3 last week and was messing around with names and i used the name cuz i was just messing around and it was the one name that it accepted

games i have are GTA IV and battle field bad company, battlefield is a good game i love the online

games im looking forword to are Socom in september and resistance

13. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

just make a new name?
    yeah im pretty stoked for killzone2
    resistance i wasnt really feelin, but i might check out the second.
    whats Home even about?
    is it like the Sims?
    and anyone have that PS Eye?

14. Mass Appeal

Mass Appeal Banned

Alright

Im willing to start a BS CoD 4 clan..i fucking own that game...Search and Destroy ONLY !!!!..it will be called BSci...hit me up on my PSN if your down and good .. and willing to play SnD only..

PSN : RyanBabelLfc

ps. Bad Company is the shittest lagiest peice of shit iv ever played...it takes a full clip to drop someone..and a tank shell direct hit isnt a kill ? ..LOL WTF..shit game

and FirmWar 2.4 TOMORROW BONEERRRRRRRRR

15. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

That is tomorrow? Thought it was the 12th. Fucking sweet, i added ya, im down for a COD4 BS clan, i might be a little rusty, but i have some skills.

16. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

I might have to snag COD4 for PS3 now. I only have it for computer. And sweet! I just finished MGS4 ^_^ After hours upon hours of Cutscenes and Credits, it's finally over...

17. Mass Appeal

Mass Appeal Banned

MGS 4 wasnt really for me..obviously its an amazing title but i just didnt feel it because its the first one iv ever played...the 200000 hour cut scenes and the ultra modern galatica 2029 Gekko monster things with 15 legs and shit was abit fake for me...im way to authentic when it comes to games..if its not real i wont like it..although the weapons in MGS 4 are amazing.

And hot damn those laughing beauties were fit hahah.

18. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Not the last one :( But did you find out how to do the photoshoot with them?

19. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

There is a camera apparently in the room behind some computer with the first beauty. laughing beauty. I didn't find it when I played, but im going through the game again.

20. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Uhh, no, the first time you're in the mission briefing, in the plane, you use the little metal gear camera shocky guy, whatever his name is, and look all around the plane. You should find the camera.