• i dont careeeeeeeeee!

64 11.90%
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

its cheating
    Anti-Graffiti Effort Moves to
    Prevention

BY RICK RUGGLES

WORLD-HERALD STAFF WRITER

An outbreak of graffiti in San Fransisco has been quelled, for now.

Neighborhood and city leaders are considering ways to prevent the rash of graffiti that marred several hundred
    garages, houses and businesses last winter. Some of their proposals are creative. Some are punitive. All stem
    from a belief that graffiti is ugly, intimidating and criminal.

"It is not urban art," said Police Capt. Mark Sundermeier. "Plain and simple, it's thuggery."

" excuse me Captain Sundermeieir, fuck you"

if learning graffiti from another saurce apart from yourself is cheating then looking at another persons work is cheating and im sure youve all seen a peice of work before you started,that inspired you,graff class is to inspire you to think of a style,they dont make the style for you,its to help people its for people that NEED the class

is this in real life? if so wont the cops be all over this thing? teaching people how to do illeagal things.
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

yeah fuck the french

Originally posted by hashy@Apr 9 2005, 02:38 AM
    yeah fuck the french
    if your serious then like 50% of bs will probably hate you more than me.

or do you mean you fuck the french?
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Originally posted by hashy@Apr 9 2005, 05:38 AM
    yeah fuck the french
    cock sucking prick you would never say that 2 my face

Originally posted by hashy@Apr 9 2005, 05:38 AM
    yeah fuck the french
    dude ur gay

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yes he is

R.I.P. Evo 1985-2005
    :&#39;( matt i miss you.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by element503@Apr 9 2005, 04:31 AM
    is this in real life? if so wont the cops be all over this thing? teaching people how to do illeagal things.
    ya its in real life... at a legal wall...

hell at some of mtl&#39;s graff events there are big heads like Scan who where doing pieces and they got mad illegal shit running...

cops dont relaly care about us...

if graff was bout learning everything on youre own..and doing all that shit in youre lil world and corner... their wouldnt be so many websites dedicated to it... or magazines, or videos, or graff events...
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

i&#39;d wanna check that shit itd be pretty dope
    ntr-csws 416-705
    i wanna talk ta SAMSON.

Originally posted by element503@Apr 9 2005, 04:31 AM
    "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

all first amendment my friend

and screw you mr "fuck the french", im not french but thats just stupid ignorant shit, go hate somewhere else
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (jhap)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Where do all of you playas get those bad ass mutha fucka stencils? If you make them, which i know some of you hatas do, tell the rest of us how.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (oblong)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>im downzerzzzzzz lets battle mad ninja turtle glass cutter style....</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (MASH ONE)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>IM 15.ALL MY PAINT I GET FORM WHEN ME AND THE HOMEBOYS GO RACKING OR MY PARENTS GIVE ME LIKE 30 BUCKS EVERY WEEK TO GO PAINT.THEY THINK I JUST DO IT IN THE BACK YARD BUT WAT THEY DONT KNOW WONT HURT THEM.I GOT CAUGHT ONCE AND EVER SINCE THEY TOLD MY TO BOMB AND PIECE IN THE BACK YARD.I STILL TEAR UP DA STREETS THOUGH.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Yeah. Cops might as well go around harassing art students everywhere if they&#39;re gonna bust up graff. school. It depends on what&#39;s important to you. If you only like the illegal aspects of graff., then you will probably think it&#39;s sell out bullshit. If you&#39;re open minded and like murals & legal walls etc., then you might be for it. I think that it&#39;s kinda wack myself, but there might be some interesting techniques to learn etc. Who knows? It&#39;s one of those arguments that people can never prove one way or another.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by it&#045;cant&#045;rain&#045;all&#045;the&#045;time lalala+Apr 9 2005, 12:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (it-cant-rain-all-the-timelalala @ Apr 9 2005, 12:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by it&#045;cant&#045;rain&#045;all&#045;the&#045;time lalala@Apr 8 2005, 11:32 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-skateparadise
    @Apr 8 2005, 11:24 PM
    im from america.. i speak english

tu parle francais ou non?^^

and i think that those course are great even if it isnt encouraging illegal stuff ...it
    doesnt have to be illegal to look good and be fresh...i dont care about the legal
    aspect and just do my shit ...i know some guys that wont paint their names on
    legal wall but would paint something else...but thats their opinion...i dont mind
    paint my name legal for now but maybe ill change my mind ...who knows...id pay
    for this just to make the writer happy not because of the advantage of taking the
    course...graffiti is about vandalism AND art...i think its not only writers that enjoy
    seeing graffiti ...legal or illegal ...some people (as writer) consider it art... other
    vandalism... some both... even if its legal it doesnt matter to radical people who
    think its vandalism and someone else may think its a masterpiece and will like
    that block letter on that shitty warehouse but wont necesserely aprouve it and etc ...
    earring what other people think is great until they try to impose their thing to other
    that they think are wrong but actually arent... some writer think graffiti should be
    accepted by society and other think its about being rebel and adrenaline but being
    an artist is also a kind of rebellion ....anyways all im saying is get to know the different possibilities
    and escape from the "binary thougth"
    etc...

it was a joke because u said that you spoke english assuming you readed that he said "everybody" spoke french &#33; [/b][/quote]
    he....

u mean

she....
    [COLOR=red'][/COLOR]

......assuming you readed that she said "everybody" spoke french &#33;
    there mister

<span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><u> P R R U U U I I I T &#33; &#33; </span></span></u>
    <span style=\'color:red\'>Se ndBoij&#39;s contrasted experiences
    ...theyre like four days old tepid blood</span>

BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahaha
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Nice way to pimp the hip hop culture sellouts... Not that any punk ass punk writers care.

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>Its funny how people will sit there and say their citys better than another city and haven&#39;t even been to CHICAGO, not that if you had you&#39;d admit that your city sucks in compairison, but then at least you&#39;d know.</span></span>
    <span style=\'color:green\'>EXCUSES EXCUSES</span>
    &quot;I wanna be a buffer so I can get paid for lining you toys...&quot;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i think its funny...

for a fact i know over half of the people who voted for "sucks, should learn on youre own" yall are on here askin stuff like "what fat caps fits bla bla bla. and.. how do you do this and that"
    im only here for the Bombing science so called &quot;battles&quot;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Haha I like that one ***** 3 points...

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>Its funny how people will sit there and say their citys better than another city and haven&#39;t even been to CHICAGO, not that if you had you&#39;d admit that your city sucks in compairison, but then at least you&#39;d know.</span></span>
    <span style=\'color:green\'>EXCUSES EXCUSES</span>
    &quot;I wanna be a buffer so I can get paid for lining you toys...&quot;

where&#39;s the marijuana growing convention beeing held at?
    l33t hax0r:.....n.t.r
    -705-

Originally posted by Whoa@Apr 8 2005, 09:27 AM
    Id like to know where the money goes
    It would be nice if it were to go towards a charity or a children&#39;s hospital&#33;
    NEWZ if ya read this, please pm me and give me the 411 on where the money goes
    WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING TALK ABOUT ?
    YOU HOE why the hell they will teache people and got no profit on if they give that to charity...
    your just stupid FUCK WHOA anyway...