173 32.16%
  • duno might be ok

140 26.02%
  • id go and learn some techniques

161 29.93%
  • i dont careeeeeeeeee!

64 11.90%
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

would be alright, i mean all those writers are dope.

but in my opinion cultivate your own style and techinques.

the teachers are dope but i wouldnt pay

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i guess those classes would be pretty cool. could somone post the link that shows more about this?

graff is all about the skillz U posses and building YOURSELF up, style and skill wise.

me personaly, not that i'd want to....but i would automaticly look down on somone who paid to go to school to be taught how to do graffiti. to me thats just rediculous and almost even like cheating.
    i got charkles in my heart, AESOP ROCK

i think people should learn it on there own

the new beginning

yea everyone should have their own shit that no one should be able to teach them

i would think about it

uhh could be an idea but u juss makin a roster of vandals in the area where police can juss pick you up....imgaine

"your in your class..Music Bumpin to KRS 1 - Out for Fame, you there with your paper and Magnum 44 in your hand juss pracitcin an doing what ever you do..then suddenly the door busts through and Swat Team Comes in with K-9s. FREEEZEE BITCHES!!! PUT DOWN THE FUCKIN MARKERS!!!..then you get cocky and try to run and get your markers and a guy hits you with 10,000 watts of taser.."

hmMmmm
    Romp1 "ROMPTASTIK"
    !<|T.O.K|>!
    -taste our kidz-
    VA's on that Good Life..

The internet is far worse for graffiti than a single class.

Originally posted by Klone@Apr 26 2005, 07:56 PM
    uhh could be an idea but u juss makin a roster of vandals in the area where police can juss pick you up....imgaine

"your in your class..Music Bumpin to KRS 1 - Out for Fame, you there with your paper and Magnum 44 in your hand juss pracitcin an doing what ever you do..then suddenly the door busts through and Swat Team Comes in with K-9s. FREEEZEE BITCHES&#33;&#33;&#33; PUT DOWN THE FUCKIN MARKERS&#33;&#33;&#33;..then you get cocky and try to run and get your markers and a guy hits you with 10,000 watts of taser.."

hmMmmm
    that would suck ass
    chicago is the lamest state in the united states

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i wne to the one with monk-e cuz hes fucking dope and it was chill we just paintedon a wall and he walked around giving u pointers lol

where was it?

<span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><u> P R R U U U I I I T &#33; &#33; </span></span></u>
    <span style=\'color:red\'>Se ndBoij&#39;s contrasted experiences
    ...theyre like four days old tepid blood</span>

BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH

i&#39;d go if trik was teachin Lessions
    J$C
    Cookabook-Dipset Fantasyis

i thinks its a gay idea..monk much respect for wanting to make money..but paying to learn how to write jus dont sound right

SUPPORT CHICAGO RAP/HIP HOP&#33;&#33;&#33;

Earth-North America-USA-Colorado-(D-TOWN)
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by shirrockomole+Oct 9 2005, 12:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shirrockomole @ Oct 9 2005, 12:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Klone@Apr 26 2005, 07:56 PM

"your in your class..Music Bumpin to KRS 1 - Out for Fame, you there with your paper and Magnum 44 in your hand juss pracitcin an doing what ever you do..then suddenly the door busts through and Swat Team Comes in with K-9s. FREEEZEE BITCHES&#33;&#33;&#33; PUT DOWN THE FUCKIN MARKERS&#33;&#33;&#33;..then you get cocky and try to run and get your markers and a guy hits you with 10,000 watts of taser.."

hmMmmm
    that would suck ass [/b][/quote]
    doubtfubut id be shitted id probly try n run though its jus my reputation

Originally posted by pSYKAOz@Apr 8 2005, 08:53 AM
    class2 by back145 on characters

shit i could use that.
    .PROSPERITY.

there was no graff school in the old days

so ppl shud learn on their own

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ha i suck pretty hard caz the only atrist i know is Sever near me but i only met him once i dont even know people intersted in art....n all my friends just say damn thats tight caz they havent seen anything to compare it 2 so ive had to just teach myself everything its a loooooong process but i think in the end it will benifiet me

that would be the death of individual style.
    ~ em eff sea ~ 666camp ~

Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    hes really a mad scientist warlock warewolf vampire dark lord from the triple six super hero crew

ill die before your name does. waster12

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

totally agree there fanny pack.

"How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not fuck her tho I could of had I wished. She died a virgin." - Albert Fish