Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 14 of 78 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819243464 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 1550
  1. #261

    Default

    *Stands up*
    Hello everyone. My name is wares. I am here because of an addiction to writing on things. I have been a member for a month now, and decided to post in this thread.
    *people in chairs clap*
    *i sit down*


    has anyone ever been to NA/AA?
    i havent.

  2. #262
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    29
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default Whats good? Longgg fucking hello. Sorry.

    Hello Everyone, its nice to finally have joined. Been lurking for a week.
    First off, I write Stray. I'm 17 years young, wishing I was younger.

    Let me tell you a bit about my past:
    Well I went to catholic school till I graduated 8th grade. As soon as I hit 8th grade summer vacation started the drugs, the fucked up life, and robberies. To be honest, I've been a complete scumbag the past 4 years of my life.
    I'm back on track. I've quit opiates, and all other drugs. (Other than alcohol, tobacco, and some mock opiates to keep me away from the real thing)

    I used to write: I was in a gang. I was the street artist. I tagged for territory.

    I am on probation till 2010, but that wont stop me from tagging. I want to get UP. I am respectful of homes and places of worship, there's no reason why I shouldn't fucking slip my name up on a sweet wall and marvel at it.

    I'm still developing my main style. But I'm trying my hardest.
    I'm not even sure if I should stick with STRAY. Is it too unoriginal?
    I thought it was pretty original until I read the tutorials on this site and realized its not.
    I rack Sharpie Magnums and DecoColors for tags, Rustoleum for throws. (although I haven't sprayed since the old days)

    I'm looking for some writers in my area to chill with. East Coast. Yankee.
    PM me if ya want. I need a mentor or something.

    Now I promise to get some black book up on this site soon.
    Especially if I feel welcomed. Hope to talk to some of ya soon.
    Last edited by Stray91; 01-11-2009 at 03:19 AM.

  3. #263
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ex-Moderator Island w/ Tony. We spoon at night to keep warmth.
    Posts
    4,939
    Credits
    34
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    What the fuck?

  4. #264
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,740
    Credits
    4
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    he's in for a world of shock



    abor; "...you know the dude...the dude on bombingscience with the xzibit signature?"

  5. #265
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    >implying
    Posts
    2,421
    Credits
    239
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Baahahha

  6. #266
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    29
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    what? whats going to shock me? what did I say?

  7. #267
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,740
    Credits
    4
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    prepare to be;
    insulted
    hit on
    e-rape
    insulted
    insulted
    insulted

    did i miss anything?



    abor; "...you know the dude...the dude on bombingscience with the xzibit signature?"

  8. #268
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kansas City 816
    Posts
    1,842
    Credits
    283
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stray91 View Post
    Hello Everyone, its nice to finally have joined. Been lurking for a week.
    First off, I write Stray. I'm 17 years young, wishing I was younger.

    Let me tell you a bit about my past:
    Well I went to catholic school till I graduated 8th grade. As soon as I hit 8th grade summer vacation started the drugs, the fucked up life, and robberies. To be honest, I've been a complete scumbag the past 4 years of my life.
    I'm back on track. I've quit opiates, and all other drugs. (Other than alcohol, tobacco, and some mock opiates to keep me away from the real thing)

    I used to write: I was in a gang. I was the street artist. I tagged for territory.

    I am on probation till 2010, but that wont stop me from tagging. I want to get UP. I am respectful of homes and places of worship, there's no reason why I shouldn't fucking slip my name up on a sweet wall and marvel at it.

    I'm still developing my main style. But I'm trying my hardest.
    I'm not even sure if I should stick with STRAY. Is it too unoriginal?
    I thought it was pretty original until I read the tutorials on this site and realized its not.
    I rack Sharpie Magnums and DecoColors for tags, Rustoleum for throws. (although I haven't sprayed since the old days)

    I'm looking for some writers in my area to chill with. East Coast. Yankee.
    PM me if ya want. I need a mentor or something.

    Now I promise to get some black book up on this site soon.
    Especially if I feel welcomed. Hope to talk to some of ya soon.

    For a while now, I had begun to feel like I'd gone soft. That I no longer felt the hatred for every living thing I once did. But you? No no, this? No no. I hate you sooo much. I want to blugeon your faggot ass to death with my bare fucking hands. NO I'll leave you alive. I will stuff animals in your anus and drown you in Dawn Dish soap. I want to do something involving the female members of family watching the male members of your family become female. I wish death to everyone who's ever loved you, known you, or shaken your hand. From this day forward I promise you, if I ever have the chance. I will end you.

    Kill your-fucking-self faggot.
    Monsters Doing Coke
    Big B.A.D Rots

  9. #269
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    soon to be in north carolina(?)
    Posts
    357
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Hahahahahahaha!!!

  10. #270
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    29
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    WHAT? What the FUCK??
    What exactly did I say to make you kick my ASS in insults?

    Aw man I thought this place would be fucking good for me.
    Usually people insult you when you give a short meaningless intro.
    What the fuck did I say wrong?

  11. #271
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    ex-moderators island, carolakistan
    Posts
    4,244
    Credits
    148
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Hi, I'm FOEone. I've never posted here before. I guess I'm a n00b to BombingScience LOL!

    I like puppies and MySpace glitter. I take pictures on the toilet and I'm totally going to marry my boyfriend. Even thought we're only 16, we're, like, totally in love and know exactly what we're doing!

    Also, I'm vegan!

    LOLKTHXBI!
    WORD IS BOND.

  12. #272
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    898
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stray91 View Post
    WHAT? What the FUCK??
    What exactly did I say to make you kick my ASS in insults?

    Aw man I thought this place would be fucking good for me.
    Usually people insult you when you give a short meaningless intro.
    What the fuck did I say wrong?
    there is no avoiding it bro, just stay around, as long as youre civil and shit, youll be accepted
    Abor. Fuck yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Backalley Abortion Doctor View Post
    I liked 3OH!3 before a thousand little girls started listening to it.

    Boys like girls is better anyway
    myspace.com/mdcru

  13. #273
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    >implying
    Posts
    2,421
    Credits
    239
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Wrong^

  14. #274
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    898
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    fuck you sluse
    Abor. Fuck yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Backalley Abortion Doctor View Post
    I liked 3OH!3 before a thousand little girls started listening to it.

    Boys like girls is better anyway
    myspace.com/mdcru

  15. #275
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    29
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Proper View Post
    What the fuck?
    Yeah "what the fuck" was I thinking? I actually typed what I thought and actually sent it without dressing it up and trying to sound all tough and shit.

    whatever I dont give a fuck what you think of me or if my intro was too long or sappy. I'm glad I found out that you guys are fucking dicks here before i got attached to this forum. Oh and fuck you back alley, and fuck your homo-bashing shit talk, ya fucking ignorant dumb ass.

    Why dont you go clean off the paint can you use to shove up your ass every night and come back to me trying to sound tough. Montanna Brown must be your favorite color?

  16. #276
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    247
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stray91 View Post
    Yeah "what the fuck" was I thinking? I actually typed what I thought and actually sent it without dressing it up and trying to sound all tough and shit.

    whatever I dont give a fuck what you think of me or if my intro was too long or sappy. I'm glad I found out that you guys are fucking dicks here before i got attached to this forum. Oh and fuck you back alley, and fuck your homo-bashing shit talk, ya fucking ignorant dumb ass.

    Why dont you go clean off the paint can you use to shove up your ass every night and come back to me trying to sound tough. Montanna Brown must be your favorite color?
    Didn't you read the disclaimer?

  17. #277

    Default

    hilarity
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Crying_Indian View Post
    Just you and me bitch. Just you and me.
    Heart of a Gangsta, Mind of a Hustla, Tongue of a Pimp

  18. #278
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    29
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    haha nah man I didn't, maybe I should have eh?
    Its strait I'm not even pissed off. I'm an asshole myself.
    Less than I used to be, but its still in me.

    Backalley I'm not even pissed at ya, that was a creative insult man.
    I'm just suprised because usually people are like "tell us more about yerself"

    and then I'm like aghhh fuck I guess I'll write more...
    but this time I figured I'd write more about myself first, and you fuckers laugh at me.

  19. #279

    Default

    hey foe ill be a noob with you. ive never even looked in this thread before. looks like ive been missing out on some good laughs. so, im new here. i tag super fresh. amidoinitrite?
    ~ em eff sea ~ 666camp ~

    Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    hes really a mad scientist warlock warewolf vampire dark lord from the triple six super hero crew

    ill die before your name does. waster12

  20. #280

    Default

    i used to have that name
    i dropped it tho for
    amazinglysickgrafferoner tho...
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Crying_Indian View Post
    Just you and me bitch. Just you and me.
    Heart of a Gangsta, Mind of a Hustla, Tongue of a Pimp


 

Similar Threads

  1. When Did You Start Writting??
    By EZY in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 194
    Last Post: 02-04-2014, 07:09 PM
  2. When Did You Start
    By SHift in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 812
    Last Post: 09-27-2013, 03:48 PM
  3. The New To Graffiti Thread
    By koper in forum Toys forum
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 10-27-2012, 06:29 AM
  4. Should I Start A War???
    By Alio in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 08:14 PM
  5. Where Would Be Better To Start
    By AKalien in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 02:18 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top