Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567122252 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1134
  1. #21

    Default

    foster because i am a foster child :O

  2. #22
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Illyuwn
    Posts
    5,115
    Credits
    150
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    yesterday i cleaned 11 posts from this thread. today i cleaned 18. next person to started some shit in this thread is gettin smacked by the ban hammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by RESToners View Post
    i feel like that anonymous one was done by a mad accomplished writer who doesnt give a fuck about fame anymore lol
    on twitter @BazerSix

  3. #23

    Default

    yaek

    dont mean shit
    617hit me up

  4. #24

    Default

    i changed my name to JATER. the name is totally random, it has no meaning at all.
    JATER
    ONE

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Your mom.
    Posts
    62
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i write Cel

    because its short for cell like the character from DBZ

    because dragon ball z is fucking amazing.


    Quote Originally Posted by a maze View Post
    cool, I know a guy that has two momz. One looks like a dude, though.

    I Write Cel.
    BCV CREW

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    243
    Credits
    1,290
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Sneak, because i'm very sneaky? lol i dunno why, cause i write random words with my handstyle and it looked pretty sick lol
    705

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    957
    Credits
    5
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    I write HOER because i love bitches, dimes, hoes, triks, sluts, hookers, and WHORES.





    The name itself is actually dutch for hooker.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devils_Advocate View Post
    i outline my bombs in chalk first so that when i go over the outline with paint it looks like i have more skill than i do

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    536
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i write Siar2

    i really dont know if it means dick all. i just came across it cause i liked the letters, started mixin them up and somehow got that... w.e
    RAW AND PROPER ARE TOYS

  9. #29

    Default

    well my name outside of this fucking place is BAM not neg_influenz.... i picked that name only for here cause i thought it was cool... i soon realized how fuckin ridiculous it sounds... I picked bam though cause its my initials

  10. #30

    Default

    i chose once as my name for once i've learned and practiced more (not nearly to the point where i can actually say its my graff name)

    i got this from my digital art stuff that i do actually, put all my pictures on a page together and asked my friend what word came to mind first, and he said once and in my head i jsut always think about that when i make new pieces and stuff

    so i guess it just has a lil personal meanin behind it

  11. #31

    Default

    rhel i was listening to rahzel and took out my other fave mc AZ
    rhelick--relic--iono wtf that word means exactly
    rhelish--flame on hotdogs
    rhelski
    rhelbron james
    rogers park animal

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lawrence, Ma
    Posts
    100
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i write secko1 or slope7

    slope-cuz i suck at them shits in math

    secko1 - idk why


  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Cananadada (NS)
    Posts
    69
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    I write York, because I grew up in Toronto, but moved away, to Nova Scotia, and York is what Toronto used to be called.
    I write Zapata[/CENTER]

  14. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    32
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Kali because its jamaican slang for WEED =]

  15. #35
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Illyuwn
    Posts
    5,115
    Credits
    150
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1nOnly Baze View Post
    yesterday i cleaned 11 posts from this thread. today i cleaned 18. next person to started some shit in this thread is gettin smacked by the ban hammer.
    today i cleaned 2 pages of bullshit.

    It's a simple thread.
    -Nobody is telling you that you HAVE to post in here.
    -If you're SCARED of the internet then get off.
    -If you DON'T like the fact that graffiti writers are on the internet instead of the streets meeting eachother, then get off this web site because you're a part of the problem.
    -If you say the wrong thing that leads to your arrest then you're a fucking moron. Watch your mouth and you'll be fine.
    -Not everyone in this thread paints, thats why it doesn't matter to them.
    -Also, not every cop is looking for your toy asses so quit being pussies.

    Any off topic posts will be deleted and the account will be temporarily suspended because this thread attracts so many off topic chit chatters.
    Last edited by Bazer; 08-10-2008 at 11:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RESToners View Post
    i feel like that anonymous one was done by a mad accomplished writer who doesnt give a fuck about fame anymore lol
    on twitter @BazerSix

  16. #36

    Default

    SPA. I started out with SOUP, but that was taken. Changed to SOPA, but that was taken. Changed to SAPO, but that was too long. Spas are nice places to be in, you know.

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Under your bed..
    Posts
    2,435
    Credits
    1
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HELLOMYNAMEIS, View Post
    i write Cel

    because its short for cell like the character from DBZ

    because dragon ball z is fucking amazing.
    YEAHHHHH!
    i write Woe just cuz i wanted a name with a W...
    idk just like it.

    The Organization Wants You....
    Quote Originally Posted by AnteUp View Post
    yea niggy, woe knows whats up...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    hahahaha

    i <3 woe

  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    crappleton, wi
    Posts
    4,134
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    va-grant
    noun

    1. a person who wanders about idly and has no permanent home or employment; vagabond; tramp.
    2. Law. an idle person without visible means of support, as a tramp or beggar.
    3. a person who wanders from place to place; wanderer; rover.
    4. wandering idly without a permanent home or employment; living in vagabondage: vagrant beggars.
    5. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a vagrant: the vagrant life.

    Describes me mentally more than physically. Although I do believe vagrants to live the ideal life in this modern civilization.
    And I have been an actual vagrant before. Hopefully one day I an live in vagrancy again. For now I'm stuck in working middle-class though

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    a world deep in my mind
    Posts
    2,965
    Credits
    46
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    first i was rank but then i found out that was taken. then i wrote case until i found out that was taken too so then i went for about a week still writin rank barely writin case then i somehow came across the name leak an since my fav letter to draw is S then i jus put leaks an stayed with that. it doesnt mean anything at all tho. jus a clever little name i wanted to write

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    1,088
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Cesk, I dont know I was thinking of the soap Zest. So Cesk came to mind, and since it had a k (my favourite letter to draw) it was a great name imo. Haha.


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top