Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 31414647484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1127

KAIZO bcuz it sounds awesome and Z's looks fucking funky

mine dusn mean shiyyyt i was just watchin tv trynna think of a word and boom it flashed on the screen
    Graffiti is gay, everyone who does it is a massive homo. All graffiti posted by me on this site is in mockery of the lame movement and I laugh in the face of those who think I'm doing it for realsies. I hate you all

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

seme..........seee meeee

@ cool dawg i dont understand y alotta people put dumbshit like that in there sigs.. are you guys afraid of gettin busted by the internet police?? bahaaha
    SEMK ONE

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

When I was mad toy, I used to bite ABOVE1 grew to really like the letters, ARSON is pretty similar so I use that.

I chose ARARI Because its my name BUt Stuck toghther

SLEEPER .. SLEEP
    but was thinking of SLEEPONE for an alternative option when I feel like changing styles for a tag or two..

Reason, sleeper means to me something that suprises someone/something they wouldnt expect : example : a sleeper car: a car that looks slow and unimpressive but is actually soup'd up, very fast. Kinda like taggin' no one expects it to show up there but they may be suprised.. and hopefully it impressives. personal motivational shit... and also because I do the most of my work at night.. no sleep.

used to like using CSB : create something beautiful . . .
    pretty self explanatory.. but sounded too cheesy for my liking
    ..thoughts?

stayupyall

Falpha because i was messing around with Alfalpha and cut out the AL

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Theory - because no one I met was feelin any of my other names, so i chose theory because it's a dope name, in my opinion and I love the letters.
    -just your average neighborhood Spiderman

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Spex - talking with some buddies who were writing before me, just threw it out there and they dug it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my tag doesnt have anything to do with me or my life which is kinda lame i guess, it just poped into my head

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ive got a friend though who writes soda, i dont know why but i love his tag

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I just started not too long ago. At first I was going by D-6O. My friend came up with DGO but when I wrote it thd G looked more like a 6 so voila. D-60. I even tagged a whole neighborhood and my school. But it began to not feel right. Now I'm thinking DayDream or DEFY. Thoughts? I chose DayDream because all I do is day dream all day long. It's a habit. And I chose DEFY because no matter what I always seems to be attracted to counter culture(ie graffiti, heavy metal, pot etc) and because I have never been fond of authority. Thoughts?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

My name means luck. Since I'd be lucky to escape the fuzz.
    Last edited by DIC3; 04-13-2012 at 02:52 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my name is hax, the definifion of hacking is to do something in a different way than normal. so i just kinda took that name because 1. i dont like conformisim 2. i spend most of my time on a computer.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

graffiti metal and especially pot are far from counterculture lol they are the new hip thing to do.... ive always hated metal and i hate the whole graff scene, not gonna say i hate weed but i dont smoke anymore... but yea i wouldnt say liking those things is defying much

umik, im a full blooded irishman lol so its like "you mick..."

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i used to write Tuner because i liked tuner/import cars and street racing but now i write goober because im goofy and when i was little my mom use to call me goober but

Name:  jfk stencil.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  7.2 KB

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I write Lewd, my names willis and used to write WIL but didnt like it so much so used a name that had letters I like and I wanted to incorporate a W in there even though im not too good with Ws, but I kinda like Lewd offensive shit so I guess the name fits lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I wrtie gees. When i was in middle school my teacher hated me and always said "gees" when i raised my hand and needed help. she also said geeslaweez. so one night when i went bombing with my boy ikon i was thinking of a new name instead of my old one (bleu). and it clicked... my teacher always calls me gees so im going to write it. first started with the J for Jees. then got board and started doing it with a g. Then i just started doing jeesus, becauase most of my close friends cal me that, geeslaweez, junky jeesus, (love WEED). I always make new things to put up to stay fresh. Now i been writing gees for almost 4 years i think. shits cray

yo thats cray^
    Regardless of all of my posts, I do not do Graffiti and I also do not condone it, I take pictures of other people's graffiti.

Quote Originally Posted by PETER View Post
    Kill your self isn't a crit
    Quote Originally Posted by quicksilver_slick View Post
    You got that Down Syndrome meets Parkinsons style homie

Oh my this thread is fun.